Premier league 2012 - 2013

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
It really was our title to lose; subpar performances at Everton, Sunderland, Liverpool and QPR. Too often Mancini made strange substitutions or tactical choices. Oh well, next season we'll surely improve.
I like the way the treble turned out this season for the rags!

Even if you did beat Tottenham yesterday the title was still going to Old Trafford, no matter what. Wigan might be tough in the final as they are practically relegated now and will be looking to finish the season on a high.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Even if you did beat Tottenham yesterday the title was still going to Old Trafford, no matter what. Wigan might be tough in the final as they are practically relegated now and will be looking to finish the season on a high.

of course it's in everyone's best interests if wigan plays as hard as possible - on relegation, the club is going to want to sell players off to free up budget. Some players are going to get sold for sure. Al Habsi I imagine will be sold for good money.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
of course it's in everyone's best interests if wigan plays as hard as possible - on relegation, the club is going to want to sell players off to free up budget. Some players are going to get sold for sure. Al Habsi I imagine will be sold for good money.

The same goes for QPR's players as they are on high wages but at the end of the day who's going to buy players from a club who are obviously not good enough for the Premiership

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
congrats to Manu and RVP

BIfTSjaCYAEY5Yo.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The same goes for QPR's players as they are on high wages but at the end of the day who's going to buy players from a club who are obviously not good enough for the Premiership

Julio Cesar is going to get bought by someone for good money. He's been great. Otherwise, Taarabt will finally be sold. They wanted to hold on to him thinking his price would go up a lot. It will, when he leaves.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Class player, just a fucking idiot. 10 matches though? No way. He constantly disrespects the club, despite the support he has from the fans and the club itself. Does he just not care?

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
what are you saying? did you think he deserved more or less?

its also interesting to note that his and Terry's racism match bans were much less than this.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Less, mainly because of the racism ones. They should have been 10 and this should be 4.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
His reputation precedes itself as he has done it before as a Ajax player, obviously he has not learned his lesson and the 10 match ban reflect's that.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
bite

Luis Suarez still a great player with lots of( bite) in him pardon the pun..looked like Branislav Ivanovic was holding suarez back in a goal scoring opportunity and he over reacted.:blow_top:

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Guess Liverpool not going to miss Suarez for this season,6 -0 to Liverpool

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Newcastle were a disgrace yesterday and they were at home, with result's like that they deserve to go down.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
The special one is looking pretty fucking average these days at Chelsea