Premier league 2012 - 2013

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Your right about Everton, David Moyes has done a fantastic job there and with limited resources.

And just look how bad the SPL because there's no money, no wonder Rangers and Celtic want to join the Premiership, and why not we already have Welsh team's in the English league.

There could be nothing worse than the chants and singing at Swansea matches. Something that could make livestock quake in fear.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
If they ever signed Demba Ba then that would really take the piss.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
city

What happen to city in the champions league ?

Last edited:

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
city

city fans need to wise up Those players are in it for the money they couldn't give a F***k about city or it's small followers of fans,who at this moment in time are having a right Arab ars licking time.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
city fans need to wise up Those players are in it for the money they couldn't give a F***k about city or it's small followers of fans,who at this moment in time are having a right Arab ars licking time.

This is true. Those players are just trying to cash in. They don't really care about winning.

Mac91

10 Year Member
I'm sorry but no. Just no. Grow up in a city where everyone follows City, live in a family where everyone supports City, follow the team through the bad times and the good times. The players do care about the team, the fans were there without the money and still are there with the money. Watch this independent Dutch documentary about City then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMpqrIyIWMY&list=FL6QyBiJGMRzebDZerE6GbmQ&index=1 (turn captions on)
You don't know anything about City, you've not experienced it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Great moments in City transfer history:

When Robinho cried during a press conference because he found out that he was going to City.

When Tevez decided to go to City purely to spite Alex Ferguson, and then wanted to quit city because his hate had subsided.

Samir Nasri. He doesn't care about playing football. Just wants his money.

Gael Clichy, imagines himself married to Cheryl Cole.

Roque Santa Cruz denied the peak of his career by a team of assholes.

Ditto for Micah Richards.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
BIa7UuKCYAEAAfP.jpg

Mac91

10 Year Member
Haha. I wonder if Suarez actually knows what he's doing most of the time? Surely no sane human would consciously do the stupid things he does.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Haha. I wonder if Suarez actually knows what he's doing most of the time? Surely no sane human would consciously do the stupid things he does.

Luis Suarez know's exactly what he is doing as he has got diving down to a fine art.

Last edited:

Mac91

10 Year Member
The thing is, if Liverpool look to sell him they will not be short of buyers.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There are some players you don't sell. Players who contribute an x-factor. Suarez is an x-factor player. He may do some insane things, but so does Wolverine, and no one sees Dr. Xavier trying to sell him to the Avengers, the Fantastic 4, the Hall of Justice or the Legion of Doom.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Yeah Liverpool will be stupid to sell him. Just like you said, he's their star player.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
he wont leave - the club wont sell him, unless some German team lures him away

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
There are some players you don't sell. Players who contribute an x-factor. Suarez is an x-factor player. He may do some insane things, but so does Wolverine, and no one sees Dr. Xavier trying to sell him to the Avengers, the Fantastic 4, the Hall of Justice or the Legion of Doom.

this.

Suarez was probably MOTM yesterday if it wasnt for the handball and biting incidents. His feed to Sturridge was class.

Torres on the other hand was terrible

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
this.

Suarez was probably MOTM yesterday if it wasnt for the handball and biting incidents. His feed to Sturridge was class.

Torres on the other hand was terrible

Torres is playing for the wrong team. He needs to play with his face to the goal, not his back like Drogba did. Chelsea geniuses didn't ever consider this?

You put Torres in another position, such as AMF, and he might blow up.

And with Suarez - at least his crimes weren't anything new. That's not the worst handball he ever got in trouble for. And the bite? Happened before too.

Mac91

10 Year Member
It really was our title to lose; subpar performances at Everton, Sunderland, Liverpool and QPR. Too often Mancini made strange substitutions or tactical choices. Oh well, next season we'll surely improve.
I like the way the treble turned out this season for the rags!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It really was our title to lose; subpar performances at Everton, Sunderland, Liverpool and QPR. Too often Mancini made strange substitutions or tactical choices. Oh well, next season we'll surely improve.
I like the way the treble turned out this season for the rags!

Italian coaches. Ranieri, Capello, Mancini - they all make stupid subs on a regular basis and claim they were experimenting.

Mac91

10 Year Member
And experimenting doesn't win us trophies. I just hope we don't make some kneejerk reaction and get rid of him.