Premier league 2012 - 2013

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
The mega rich see owning a team like owning a race horse, a ticket into the classiest elite circle. But the fans suffer every time. And in the case of Man City, everyone who isn't a man city fan is suffering from the rise of insufferable cunt plastic fans.
Meh

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Let's not forget man city trying to recuite Barcelona employee's how pathetic is that ,
couldn't see man united doing anything similar ,

Last edited:

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Rich owners you might ask well tell that to Blackburn fans
its all chicken shit

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
rich owners

Mega rich owners buying English clubs ,Blackburn being a exception..,and rangers, love to see a rich owner come and buy Celtic..

Mac91

10 Year Member
I don't quite get your point.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
point is that Frankenstein teams like Man Shitty and P$G will never be respected by real fans. You can buy a championship. But you can't buy respect.

That's just like Chelsea, people seem to forget that Chelsea were on the verge of administration before Roman Abramovich come along and saved them.

Mac91

10 Year Member
point is that Frankenstein teams like Man Shitty and P$G will never be respected by real fans. You can buy a championship. But you can't buy respect.
I'm not even bothering to argue. Well actually I am. "Never respected by real fans"? When we won the Premier League, the fans that invaded the pitch were the ones who went home and away (not the TV show) when we were playing in Division 2. We've been there through thick and thin. You have obviously no idea what it means to be a City fan; when it is a big part of your life and it influences most everything you do. You have no fucking clue, implying that City have no real fans. Get real knobhead.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm not even bothering to argue. Well actually I am. "Never respected by real fans"? When we won the Premier League, the fans that invaded the pitch were the ones who went home and away (not the TV show) when we were playing in Division 2. We've been there through thick and thin. You have obviously no idea what it means to be a City fan; when it is a big part of your life and it influences most everything you do. You have no fucking clue, implying that City have no real fans. Get real knobhead.

Fake team. Fake fans. If you're a real fan then you need to stick your dick in a pencil sharpener and fuck off.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Fake team. Fake fans. If you're a real fan then you need to stick your dick in a pencil sharpener and fuck off.
Hahahaha. I know we have a song called "We're not really here", but I never knew our team doesn't exist.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Where are you from out of interest?

Mac91

10 Year Member
You ever been to Manchester and seen City? Or perhaps have family who have? I just want to know where exactly the hate comes from. I'm being deadly honest here too.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You ever been to Manchester and seen City? Or perhaps have family who have? I just want to know where exactly the hate comes from. I'm being deadly honest here too.

The hate comes from the Sheikh, treating the team as some decorated fuck whore. At least the team had some decency under Thaksin.

Mac91

10 Year Member
He was deposed in a military coup and fled to the UK, then bought a football club with dirty money. He wasn't really decent. Plus, the Sheikh had a number of English football clubs he was thinking of buying (Liverpool being one of them) but he chose us as we needed more work and effort to get us somewhere.
The fans haven't changed since the takeover, you can't say the money has ruined us, go to a match and you see they are real fans.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder

It's quite simply because you bought your way to success, just like Chelsea.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Yeah, with lots of money you can buy lots of good players. HOWEVER, money doesn't really buy you tactics and strategic thinking. These are two things which Mancini has -especially this season- arguably been subpar. Plus, look at some of the players we've bought: Nasri, Maicon and (last season) Savic. They haven't really played all that well. Nasri has been below average compared to his ability and last seasons performance.
We haven't won the PL this season as we have lost against teams we really should be beating: Everton, Sunderland and Southampton. It's just 'Typical City'.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Everton is a real club. They operate on a rational budget. Teams like City, Chelski, P$G, and Madrid spending money they, as clubs, don't have in a nuclear arms race, leveraging everything into the pockets of the billionaires. The casualty is the leagues, which have polarized. Now Eredivisie has the slimmest chance of ever doing anything in the CL - because there's no money. For the Portuguese or Turkish leagues to perform is a miracle. Eventually, we may see players saying how it has always been a childhood dream to play for Зенит in the fucking Gulag.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Yeah but whether or not you like it, it is a part of the modern game. There are still clubs with money that are real traditional clubs, who care for their fans. City do loads of community work, charity stuff and treat their fans properly. The tickets aren't too expensive. Hating teams because they have money is stupid. Hating teams because they don't treat their fans properly is not.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yeah but whether or not you like it, it is a part of the modern game. There are still clubs with money that are real traditional clubs, who care for their fans. City do loads of community work, charity stuff and treat their fans properly. The tickets aren't too expensive. Hating teams because they have money is stupid. Hating teams because they don't treat their fans properly is not.

Hating teams because they abuse the system with phony shirt sponsoring money, in a way that cripples the rest of the league's ability to compete properly is reason enough.

I do not hate one for being rich, or powerful

But I do hate cunts.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Everton is a real club. They operate on a rational budget. Teams like City, Chelski, P$G, and Madrid spending money they, as clubs, don't have in a nuclear arms race, leveraging everything into the pockets of the billionaires. The casualty is the leagues, which have polarized. Now Eredivisie has the slimmest chance of ever doing anything in the CL - because there's no money. For the Portuguese or Turkish leagues to perform is a miracle. Eventually, we may see players saying how it has always been a childhood dream to play for Зенит in the fucking Gulag.

Your right about Everton, David Moyes has done a fantastic job there and with limited resources.

And just look how bad the SPL because there's no money, no wonder Rangers and Celtic want to join the Premiership, and why not we already have Welsh team's in the English league.