Premier league 2012 - 2013

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Holtby to the Spuds? wtf?

Leaving a Champions League team to go there? Yeah, I'm slightly annoyed the gunners didn't land him but that signing makes no sense to me other than it being purely a £££ move. Sigh.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Wasn't a big fan of Scooby Chamakhs. He didn't get a lot of chances later on I realize, but considering we (I use that term loosely) usually only use a 1 striker set, his lack of dimension lead to the bench. I mean, set pieces and corners... having him in the box for a header or two is great. But yeah, not a fan of his overall game. Whatever will the underachieving gunners do next? Well, other than not make a substantial signing any time soon that is.

185689_10151337485962158_1423463232_n.jpg

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Well we (Man City) have Swansea, Man U, Everton and Spurs away. These are all hard teams, especially visiting them. I'm pretty hopeful, but to be fair, last year was pretty special.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Well we (Man City) have Swansea, Man U, Everton and Spurs away. These are all hard teams, especially visiting them. I'm pretty hopeful, but to be fair, last year was pretty special.

To be in with a real shout of the title, Man City need to win all of those games :-)

Mac91

10 Year Member
This is true. And what's even more annoying is that Man U haven't got a particularly strong side bar RVP and Rooney. I just want to get back to the league after all the FA Cup stuff.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Man City deserve less respect than Man Utd. At least United didn't just get an owner to invest a tonne of his dirty oil money, made off the backs of slave wage labor. Man City fans should have ran that Sheikh out faster than Shinawatra. But they have no dignity anymore. A small club, with tiny plastic fans.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I do have a ton of respect for them though, you don't achieve what they have in the last 20 years without being a solid unit and exceptionally well managed.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Man City deserve less respect than Man Utd. At least United didn't just get an owner to invest a tonne of his dirty oil money, made off the backs of slave wage labor. Man City fans should have ran that Sheikh out faster than Shinawatra. But they have no dignity anymore. A small club, with tiny plastic fans.
I'm not getting into this again... :p

Mac91

10 Year Member
I just wanted to show everyone this. We can resume the name calling later! :D

Neo x

War Room Troll
Who else loved the way hazard kicked fuck out of the time wasting ball boy manchild

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Man U for the title ....Chelsea waste of space so are arsenal...well done Swansea...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Man U for the title ....Chelsea waste of space so are arsenal...well done Swansea...

Arsenal need to restore Dein to his proper place int he system. If they do that, they will be dangerous.

Because really there is no one person bigger than the team, but at the same time, the back office needs more than one star to make a top flight team successful. I think Wenger is a great coach, who has appeared past his prime after Dein was removed. As for Dein, he was removed for good cause - the purchase of Arsenal from the Uzbek and that other scoundrel was enough to make any dignified gentleman turn on his post. People should not let their teams be bought by bad people. The wrong owners can kill a team. Ask Liverpool. As the Gilletes enjoy winning in the US, they ignore the plight of their birds in England, letting the years of winning go down the drain.

This is a practice that needs to end.

The mega rich see owning a team like owning a race horse, a ticket into the classiest elite circle. But the fans suffer every time. And in the case of Man City, everyone who isn't a man city fan is suffering from the rise of insufferable cunt plastic fans.

This has gone on too long.

Bring Dein back, watch Arsenal destroy everyone. Set the chav cunts on fire from their crotches and cry tears of happiness upon hearing their mortal screams of agony.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Arsenal need to restore Dein to his proper place int he system. If they do that, they will be dangerous.

Because really there is no one person bigger than the team, but at the same time, the back office needs more than one star to make a top flight team successful. I think Wenger is a great coach, who has appeared past his prime after Dein was removed. As for Dein, he was removed for good cause - the purchase of Arsenal from the Uzbek and that other scoundrel was enough to make any dignified gentleman turn on his post. People should not let their teams be bought by bad people. The wrong owners can kill a team. Ask Liverpool. As the Gilletes enjoy winning in the US, they ignore the plight of their birds in England, letting the years of winning go down the drain.

This is a practice that needs to end.

The mega rich see owning a team like owning a race horse, a ticket into the classiest elite circle. But the fans suffer every time. And in the case of Man City, everyone who isn't a man city fan is suffering from the rise of insufferable cunt plastic fans.

This has gone on too long.

Bring Dein back, watch Arsenal destroy everyone. Set the chav cunts on fire from their crotches and cry tears of happiness upon hearing their mortal screams of agony.

You tell it like it is buddy, don't hold back :lolz:
Your spot on though, to many rich owners buying clubs these days.