Premier league 2012 - 2013

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I missed it, I hear it was a good'un though. I think Ben Arfa is a cracking player :-).

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
looking forward to the weekend matches.got my coupon ready any recommendations pass them on.
ok just going off the TOPIC has anyone heard of www.goldeshop.com thinking of buying couple of games from them not to sure about they payment method.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I'm watching the Newcastle Everton game, and TWICE in about 20 minutes have Everton been screwed out of goals by the ref. One NOT offside call, and then one that the ball went in, and they never called it a goal. WTF!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm watching the Newcastle Everton game, and TWICE in about 20 minutes have Everton been screwed out of goals by the ref. One NOT offside call, and then one that the ball went in, and they never called it a goal. WTF!

Would have helped me a lot if Everton didn't score any!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
They really should have goal line tech in place by now, get that old, corrupt, windbag, cunt Blatter out.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Liverpool vs manu blockbuster of a match ,shame Liverpool haven't got too many options up front compared to manu ,even with Rooney being out through injury ,rvp is more than capable of filling Rooney's shoes's ,
Let the battle begin

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Suarez and Borini are good enough at forward but with only Gerrard in the midfield it's going to be a one sided game. They need to get more midfielders. Badly.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
i need a new team. Liverpool - somehow - are on the bottom of the table

ManU werent great today and yet they walked away with 3 points. I've never been one to blame the ref but i felt like they got the better end of it. The Red card and penalty calls were both pretty harsh

I give Brendon Rogers another month. Also, Aggars injury looks season ending.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Liverpool didn't deserve to loose but the ref made sure they did ,penalty sending off and then Suarez the way he went down as if he's just got shot in the back,

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Liverpool didn't deserve to loose but the ref made sure they did ,penalty sending off and then Suarez the way he went down as if he's just got shot in the back,

Welcome to the PL, which stands for Pay or Lose.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Liverpool....

...Bottom of the Premier League.... Damn...

My butt is pretty sore atm:(

xROTx

PS. Teh Ref is a wanker....

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I think Liverpool will get it together soon, dont think they will be in the top 6 though...

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Steve Gerrard

Steve Gerrard Gerrard he'll hits the ball 40 yards he's big and he's f@uking hard.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard
Come. On Liverpool

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Steven Gerrard

Steve Gerrard Gerrard he'll hits the ball 40 yards he's big and he's f@uking hard.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard
Come. On Liverpool

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Is it just my imagination, or does nobody like Balotelli... not even his own teammates? I watched them play Sunderland, and he got kicked in the face and elbowed in the face, and nobody seemed to care. He's a good player, and they would miss him on the field, but I get the impression even his teammates are sick of his shit.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Is it just my imagination, or does nobody like Balotelli... not even his own teammates? I watched them play Sunderland, and he got kicked in the face and elbowed in the face, and nobody seemed to care. He's a good player, and they would miss him on the field, but I get the impression even his teammates are sick of his shit.

This is true. He has a major attitude problem and his teams have typically lost patience w him.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Apparently Balotelli was once stopped by Italian police and was asked why he was carrying 5000 cash in his back pocket.Balotelli replied because I'm rich....

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
look's like Suarez got shot in the back again..........never a penalty....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
look's like Suarez got shot in the back again..........never a penalty....

he's the persona non grata of the PL. He's also the only forward that Liverpool has right now. This could mean good thing over the next match day if you have him on your fantasy squad.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
i like Suarez. He's a proven goalscorer - but brings so much unwanted attention to himself. And you are right they have no one else. I don't think Borini is working out too well

Today i read Alex Del Piero rejected Liverpool because of Heysel and elected to go to Sydney FC in Australia instead.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
i like Suarez. He's a proven goalscorer - but brings so much unwanted attention to himself. And you are right they have no one else. I don't think Borini is working out too well

Today i read Alex Del Piero rejected Liverpool because of Heysel and elected to go to Sydney FC in Australia instead.

Borini is injured so he's not an option. Liverpool had no idea what they doing with him anyways. They need to stop buying players from Roma. It never works out.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Borini and Joe Allen aren't working out at all. Sahin and Sterling are doing well but both are still kids. And for fucks sake why is Reina still in goal?

I don't particularly care for Brendan Rodgers either to be honest. He botched the whole Clint Dempsey thing and there was no plan B to pick up another striker. A string of poor performances, the Udinese game was particularly brutal - Di Natale single handedly took Liverpool apart.

They have matches against Newcastle, Everton and Chelsea coming up in November.

It's very frustrating being a Liverpool fan these days.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Borini and Joe Allen aren't working out at all. Sahin and Sterling are doing well but both are still kids. And for fucks sake why is Reina still in goal?

I don't particularly care for Brendan Rodgers either to be honest. He botched the whole Clint Dempsey thing and there was no plan B to pick up another striker. A string of poor performances, the Udinese game was particularly brutal - Di Natale single handedly took Liverpool apart.

They have matches against Newcastle, Everton and Chelsea coming up in November.

It's very frustrating being a Liverpool fan these days.

I would imagine it's been frustrating for the past few years. Selling Torres was a huge step back. And they used that money to buy Carroll, who was a bust. Honestly, Carroll was good when Nolan was around to control his social life. Now they are back together at Westham, so I expect he will be a better player again, assuming that Nolan still has sway over his actions off the pitch. But back to Liverpool, they have no plan. They are operating like they're Portsmouth or some Coca Cola league team. I don't see Reina as a bad option at all. I think he's class. But we are living in an era where the best teams are those that control/dominate the midfield, which Liverpool aren't equipped to do. I do agree on Raheem Sterling though. The kid has a future. Just too young to depend on at the moment.