Premier league 2012 - 2013

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
a week ago the title was Man City's to lose.

Next week another team will be #1.

It's tight at the moment at the top but Chelsea have beaten City already and come the end of the season it will be a two horse race between them two.

I thought defensively we were pretty tight in defence but set-pieces are proving to be our achilles heel yet again.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
David Moyes making excuses again for Manchester United's failings at home to Fulham was a joke, on the counter attack Fulham should have been 2 goals up if it wasn't for Kieran Richardson being greedy in front of goal and squaring it instead for an easy tap in.

The guy is tactically inept and should have never got the job.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
David Moyes making excuses again for Manchester United's failings at home to Fulham was a joke, on the counter attack Fulham should have been 2 goals up if it wasn't for Kieran Richardson being greedy in front of goal and squaring it instead for an easy tap in.

The guy is tactically inept and should have never got the job.

That's a bit unfair. He did great with the shoestring budget at Everton. The idea was that if he could bring his talent for spotting good players and have money behind him, he could be amazing. Ok. So far he hasn't recruited any youth players. He brought in Fellaini as a stop gap, and then his first major signing was Mata. He had Zaha, but never really used him. Maybe his tactics aren't all that.

But if Fulham fire Meuelensteen, it's imperative that Moyes lures him back in and makes him his right hand man, just as Fergusson did. The manager may be responsible for the tactics, but a good manager has tacticians help him with that. That's what assistants are for.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
In all honesty David Moyes took Everton as far as they could go and that's a top eight team at best, Martinez so far has done a better job and has been there for a short while.

Alex Ferguson was stupid to make David Moyes his successor, he has no Champions League experience and also no respect from the players. The guy has no plan B when things are not going right during a game and the Fulham game showed that, Manchester United had 81 crosses in that game alone and how many of them lead to goalscoring opportunities?

If David Moyes gets the sack he will never get a top job like that again and sometimes I bet he wished he stayed at Everton, he's just a small time manager with no balls.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
In all honesty David Moyes took Everton as far as they could go and that's a top eight team at best, Martinez so far has done a better job and has been there for a short while.

Mhmm :up:

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
i love how the press is all about how bad Manure was today against Liverpool

yet Liverpool is in second place, they played superbly today at Old Trafford and are almost certain to clinch a CL spot.

Also, Arsenal

Naika

Street Hoop Star
i love how the press is all about how bad Manure was today against Liverpool

yet Liverpool is in second place, they played superbly today at Old Trafford and are almost certain to clinch a CL spot.

Also, Arsenal

BBC is flipping their lids as usual about ManU.....it's very cruel of me to say this and I apologize to any ManU fans here in the forums, but My...how the mighty have Fallen. Makes me even madder that Arsenal did NOT put them to the fucking sword and it became 0-0.

Also, Arsenal's has been derided by the press and bandwagoners of lacking grit. Now we grind out wins like yesterday, and I'm sure that we still get chewed out. :/

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
BBC is flipping their lids as usual about ManU.....it's very cruel of me to say this and I apologize to any ManU fans here in the forums, but My...how the mighty have Fallen. Makes me even madder that Arsenal did NOT put them to the fucking sword and it became 0-0.

Also, Arsenal's has been derided by the press and bandwagoners of lacking grit. Now we grind out wins like yesterday, and I'm sure that we still get chewed out. :/

By April, Liverpool are going to be 1st place in the standings.

Think about that. Man Utd are where Liverpool were at a few years ago.

Mac91

10 Year Member
it's very cruel of me to say this and I apologize to any ManU fans here in the forums, but My...how the mighty have Fallen.

No it's not. It's fucking brilliant.

Can't wait to do the cunts in the derby.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
If City can win all their games in hand they will top the table, It's been a decent Premiership season so far for as long as I can remember.

The battle for third spot is between Arsenal and Liverpool for sure and Tottenham how do you feel that you will be forever in Arsenal's shadow, hurts don't it?

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
I think Moyes is gone at the end of the season.

Ferguson probably wont return, so they will need to look elsewhere

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Jurgen Klopp.

It's a good move if they get him.

Klopp needs to manage a team that will retain the talents he develops. Man Utd need a developer, and one who can effectively use Kagawa would be nice.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder

Let's be honest about it he should have never got the job in the first place, no champions league experience whatsoever.

What Alex Ferguson and the board were thinking of getting Moyes as Ferguson's successor at United I will never know.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Let's be honest about it he should have never got the job in the first place, no champions league experience whatsoever.

What Alex Ferguson and the board were thinking of getting Moyes as Ferguson's successor at United I will never know.

Alex Ferguson was very ego driven. He refused to speak to the BBC, for example, because they slighted him, whether real or imaginary (subjective). So imagine Moyes, a fellow Scot, who never got on Fergie's bad side, and when the time comes, Fergie's like, "I like that lad." Well, that's enough I guess.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Alex Ferguson was very ego driven. He refused to speak to the BBC, for example, because they slighted him, whether real or imaginary (subjective). So imagine Moyes, a fellow Scot, who never got on Fergie's bad side, and when the time comes, Fergie's like, "I like that lad." Well, that's enough I guess.

So ego driven it's not even funny...

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Klopp rumor is gaining strength with him supposedly the front runner to take over

Simeone is also another one im hearing about.

edit: imagine if Beckham was still at united and Simeone was coach

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Klopp rumor is gaining strength with him supposedly the front runner to take over

Simeone is also another one im hearing about.

edit: imagine if Beckham was still at united and Simeone was coach

I think Klopp is awesome, but I'd much rather have him stay at Dortmund...y'know, build a nice legacy there and be someone that ISN'T Bayern, ya know?

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Chelsea vs arsenal cannot await hope Liverpool can manage to beat Cardiff to keep the pressure on Chelsea ,

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I am kind of hoping we can do Liverpool a favour in beating Chelsea today but at Stamford Bridge its going to be difficult, There is nothing I would like see more than Chelsea losing the title to Man City or Liverpool as I think the title is out of our grasp.

All is not lost though as I think its our season to win the FA Cup.

Also I can't see Liverpool having much trouble beating Cardiff today and should be a formality.

Mac91

10 Year Member
:keke: Now that's what didn't need to happen...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think Klopp is awesome, but I'd much rather have him stay at Dortmund...y'know, build a nice legacy there and be someone that ISN'T Bayern, ya know?

But that's worthless because his team's players don't want to stay with Dortmund. He knows this too. 2 years ago everyone was bristling about Kagawa, Goatse, Lewandowski, and Reus. Now what? Just Reus, Subotic, and Hummels. bayern has destroyed its own league. Which to me is okay.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
But that's worthless because his team's players don't want to stay with Dortmund. He knows this too. 2 years ago everyone was bristling about Kagawa, Goatse, Lewandowski, and Reus. Now what? Just Reus, Subotic, and Hummels. bayern has destroyed its own league. Which to me is okay.

That's true, but my hope is that Jurgen will just stay the course and continue to nurture and produce new talent in Germany so it wouldn't always be a one-horse jog or a two horse race in the Bundesliga. Oh well...

And yes, Chelsea vs. Arsenal was godawful....

Mac91

10 Year Member
Hahahahahaha. This is the end of the road for the rag cunts. What a role reversal eh? CTID