Premier league 2012 - 2013

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Excellent result today away from Newcastle, I was expecting us to get beat today but we held on for the victory.

At least we will be top of the league until the the start of the new year then it should be an easy home win against Cardiff.

Yeah well done. I went to see City against Crystal Palace. That was a fucking nervewracking 90 minutes!

Mac91

10 Year Member
I think he is a good manager, but his hatred of City is annoying. 14 years and he's still pissed off.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That game was not the safe bet I was expecting.

First off, I expected Zabaleta to be back in the lineup. Pablo didn't play at all. This is a guy who was cataclysmic on the flanks, setting up crosses and chaos. No one reaches match fitness on the bench. Nastastic did come back, which helped my fantasy team. But Nasri only played a few minutes and did fuck all. Basically, another game where I should have left out Man City players.

And you can't select man city strikers for a fantasy squad because chances are that some other striker will get the nod.

Mac91

10 Year Member
And you can't select man city strikers for a fantasy squad because chances are that some other striker will get the nod.

Yeah, with only a small selection of strikers it would be easy to say who would be playing. I wish we had just one striker... :keke:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
We held on for the win at Aston Villa today but I was less than impressed by our performance, it will interesting to see where we finish come May as I think its between Chelsea and Man City for the title.

It would be nice to see a few additions to our squad this January as we definitely do not have depth in our squad.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Arsenal need reinforcements and quick if they want to win the title

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The arsenal pursuit of Julian Draxler is going to bite them in the ass.

Either make a good offer or redirect focus. Trying to get a great deal is a loser strategy here.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Sure ManUre were a bit unlucky today, but how much longer do they stick with mid-table Moyes?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
For the long haul. They know that Moyes is the right man for the job. They got Mata, but what they really needed during the transfer window was Subotic or some other good defender to help them in the back line. And look what happened to Man Utd's back line today. Two quick injuries to two mediocre players. The amount of unluckiness was incredible.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Sure ManUre were a bit unlucky today, but how much longer do they stick with mid-table Moyes?

Unlucky has got nothing to do with it, David Moyes is useless and should have never got the job in the first place, I'm sick of hearing his excuses about how unlucky they are or poor refereeing decisions cost them the game.

Everton came back to win at Aston Villa when Martinez in the second half decided to replace John Stone with Naismith which changed the game completely in Everton's favour, something David Moyes could never do as a manager and is rubbish, but who am I to complain? Nothing will change until Moyes leaves the club.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
You didn't watch the match today did you my fellow Gooner. Lol.

The Moyes deathwatch officially began long ago but I wouldn't be surprised if he's kept around for the season or longer as Papi alluded to.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
You didn't watch the match today did you my fellow Gooner. Lol.

The Moyes deathwatch officially began long ago but I wouldn't be surprised if he's kept around for the season or longer as Papi alluded to.

I was not talking about yesterdays match against Stoke I was talking about previous games where Moyes always seems to have an excuse for his own failings as a manager, Give it till the end of the season and he will be given the boot if you excuse the pun.

Last edited:

Mac91

10 Year Member
Unlucky has got nothing to do with it, David Moyes is useless and should have never got the job in the first place, I'm sick of hearing his excuses about how unlucky they are or poor refereeing decisions cost them the game.

Everton came back to win at Aston Villa when Martinez in the second half decided to replace John Stone with Naismith which changed the game completely in Everton's favour, something David Moyes could never do as a manager and is rubbish, but who am I to complain? Nothing will change until Moyes leaves the club.

Shhhhh!! Moyes should stay with the rags, you know it will benefit all of us! ;) Martinez is, quite simply, a class act. At Swansea he was great, at Wigan he was great, at Everton he's great. Got a lot of time for that man.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Speaking of ex-Swansea managers, Laudrup has been sacked. Pretty fucking ridiculous if you ask me, which you didn't.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Speaking of ex-Swansea managers, Laudrup has been sacked. Pretty fucking ridiculous if you ask me, which you didn't.

I'm a little surprised seeing what he did for Swansea taking them to the Premiership and also winning the Capital One Cup but their form this season has been dire to say the least and I would expect a mass exodus of players wanting to leave with Michu being top of the pile.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Laudrup lost the plot this season, but I am certain that he will get picked up by a team such as Tottenham.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Laudrup lost the plot this season, but I am certain that he will get picked up by a team such as Tottenham.

With Landrup gone, where does that take us in the tally of sacked Premier League managers now?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
With Landrup gone, where does that take us in the tally of sacked Premier League managers now?

Di Canio,
Holloway,
Jol,
Clarke,
Villas Boas,
Mackay,
Laudrup

That's a bit over 35%..

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
in before we lose at Fullham next week

Liverpool was in top form today. A great result against Arsenal

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Awful display from us but full credit to Liverpool, no one would have predicted that score today. Just goes to show that it's going to be another fruitless campaign for Arsenal without a trophy.

Chelsea for the title this season.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I posted in Xanders blog... it made me feel Derty....

xROTx

PS. I think Arsenal forgot that you'd best turn up to ANY PL match... due to the fact that you're likely to get your ass kicked if you don't...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Awful display from us but full credit to Liverpool, no one would have predicted that score today. Just goes to show that it's going to be another fruitless campaign for Arsenal without a trophy.

Chelsea for the title this season.

a week ago the title was Man City's to lose.

Next week another team will be #1.