Premier league 2012 - 2013

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Welcome back premier league.
Rvp to manu ?
Mancini playing mind game already?manu going to win title.
Arsenal loosing top key players before the start of the new season? Again
Chealsea no options up front besides Torres and Sturridge .....

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
we have more than torres and sturridge, we have bought a good few younguns this summer for striking options, but no one who could be a senior player. we're still working on signing hulk and cavani. though rumors are chicharito might be up for sale as well. i don't predict we'll win the title this year, maybe another FA cup, or carling cup, or something, but probably not the title, and probably not the champions league. we're rebuilding this year after a big exodus of players like drogba, kalou, and bosingwa. we need defenders, strikers, but our midfield is strong. with ramires, mereiles, mata, lamps, and new signings like oscar, and edin hazard we'll be alright. maybe we'll play some of that spanish football with a team full of midfielders haha. i just hope we can finish in the top four, and stay in the CL.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I think the titles between Man City, Utd and Chelsea this year. Probably Arsenal for 4th spot then the rest fighting for the Europa league spots.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I actually see Arsenal losing ground and ending outside the top 4. Selling team doesn't deserve better and Kronke will be removed. Man u have such a good unit right now with the addition of RvP. His signing changed everything.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
It isn't looking good for Arsenal, sold even more players but they seem to be there or there abouts at the end of the season. Should be interesting though :-).
Think Liverpool will do anything this year?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Liverpool are a midtable team. This will be especially clear when Danny Agger leaves in a week.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
geordies

Loving Newcastle - =)
Liverpool leaving Carroll out was a joke,imagine what's going to happen to them next week against man city...

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Loving Newcastle - =)
Liverpool leaving Carroll out was a joke,imagine what's going to happen to them next week against man city...

the fact that carroll seems unhappy there is a joke. he was supposed to be the second coming, another rooney. but all he's panned out to being is an occasional goal, and a lot of bitching in the papers from him.

but i do agree arse will have a tough season. losing RVP this year, fabregas last year, and not buying anyone to replace them is going to fuck them over. when you talk to a chelsea fan they'll say they need to buy a defender, and a striker. a city fan might say they need to pick up someone, but arse fans all say the same: "we need to buy everything!" the club is in a mess, and needs some players and pronto.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Podolski and Giroud should do well though, both internationals, i still think Arsehole will be in the top 5.
Great stuff Newcastle though :-D.
I do feel a bit sorry for Carroll, he can do good and score some goals but just don't know if he fits in at Liverpool.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
So Van Persie just bumped Rooney off the starting spot... this is sort of a surprise! I liked how Van Persie played last year, but is he really better than Rooney? I'm not so sure.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So Van Persie just bumped Rooney off the starting spot... this is sort of a surprise! I liked how Van Persie played last year, but is he really better than Rooney? I'm not so sure.

The answer is yes, today. Not over time, but after last season, yes. They play a bit different. RvP is a skill player. Rooney is a brick that is impossible to take down. I'm kind of surprised that Rooney isn't playing alongside with RvP right now, but I guess that what Fergie wants is depth, and can't bother to lose both top strikers in the second match day.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Swansea city looks to be a surprise team of the premier so far 8 goals in 2 games ,also watch for Everton,looking mean and ready for business,normally they start slow ,not this time,

Pro_Gear

Another,
20 Year Member
Swansea city looks to be a surprise team of the premier so far 8 goals in 2 games ,also watch for Everton,looking mean and ready for business,normally they start slow ,not this time,

Swansea made me a fan last season with some quality play and this is the type of start they needed. Michu is in great form and looks to be a big piece of the offense- he needs to stay healthy. Their schedule has been light and they have to take advantage of every point they can get. November will be the big test and we'll see what this squad is really made of. Swansea v Everton looks to be one hell of a match- can't wait!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Definately shaping up to be a top season, Chelsea still looking good.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hazard defo looks the best Belgian since Enzo Scifo and Jan Coulemans.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Hazard defo looks the best Belgian since Enzo Scifo and Jan Coulemans.

hazard is brilliant, problem is we're showing that as we become more attack minded, our defense is suffering. our performance in the league is fine because we haven't come up against a team to really shake us. but last night in the super cup we really just rolled over and got fucked. that falcao was brilliant, but with ivanovic constantly going forward like he's a midfielder, and cole doing the same, our defense is constantly two men down. so one team to catch us on a fast break and we're behind already. we're very weak at the back, its not a good sign especially considering how defensively we played last season.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
not too thrilled with the rest of the team. I feel that Mata and Ramirez are still kicking the rust off. Interesting that Cahill and Ivanovic have contributed a quarter of the goals so far in 3 games.

I'm very interested to see what Tottenham does with all their signings.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
not too thrilled with the rest of the team. I feel that Mata and Ramirez are still kicking the rust off. Interesting that Cahill and Ivanovic have contributed a quarter of the goals so far in 3 games.

I'm very interested to see what Tottenham does with all their signings.

Probably not a lot :lolz:

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Did anybody watch the match between Chelsea vs athletico Madrid!!!!!!
what happened to Chelsea ,match not big enough for the ego.
Got to hand it to falco superb hatrick,,,
Well done

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Newcastle united

Did anyone see the goal scored by Ben arfa ,against Aston villa ........

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Great goal! Still not as beautiful as Chomper Suarez's free kick in week one against Citeh.