Premier league 2012 - 2013

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
i didnt (and wont ) watch the Crystal Palace game, but how could that not have been Brendan Rogers fault ?

after 3-0 tactics should have been to close up shop and park the bus. Still i'm pretty happy with the season. 2nd place finish after 7th last season is a good result.

The palace game was pretty bad but there were some other crucial matches lost

0-2 to Chelsea , 0-1 to Southampton both at Anfield come to mind. In the end , not good enough and City deserve to win.

now we turn our attention to the world cup....

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Brenden rogers won the manager of the year ,,It would have nice for liverpool to win the title on the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster but wasn't meant to be, how i hate city winning it ,just don't ask why

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
It would have nice for liverpool to win the title on the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster but wasn't meant to be.

Hmmm... maybe. I'm undecided about this.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
about liverpool ,Don't forget it took city nearly three years to win they first title ,with the right people in place LP can win the title they deserve,

Naika

Street Hoop Star
i didnt (and wont ) watch the Crystal Palace game, but how could that not have been Brendan Rogers fault ?

after 3-0 tactics should have been to close up shop and park the bus. Still i'm pretty happy with the season. 2nd place finish after 7th last season is a good result.

The palace game was pretty bad but there were some other crucial matches lost

0-2 to Chelsea , 0-1 to Southampton both at Anfield come to mind. In the end , not good enough and City deserve to win.

now we turn our attention to the world cup....

I spent precious time out of my day to watch Chelsea vs Liverpool, and seeing the blues win like that makes me hate Mourinho even more. And I apologize for saying this Lantus, but I expected 'Pool to go through Chelski guns blazing that day with goals aplenty...

I'm sad too that the PL is over, but I have one more game to look forward too (FA Cup Final), but I'll be on a plane to China on that day. :(

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Guy, Don't for get the CL final between real and atletico....

Mac91

10 Year Member
Might not watch it; not a european football fan, but I'm rooting for atletico.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Even though I would hate to admit it but Real Madrid for Champions League glory and Atletico for La Liga.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Punishing City and PSG but letting Chel$ki go free is a disgrace.

FFS, Man Utd deserved to be punished a few years ago but nothing happened.

Why now? Because it's convenient to nail the Arabs? Nail the Russian too.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
this cant be anything more than a bad troll. City love this shit. Last year it was all Balotelli and Tevez

Mac91

10 Year Member
I'm on TV at the last game of the season!

[video]http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/markell1991/media/ontv_zpse716b64d.mp4.html[/video]

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
England look good to qualify for the euros,
Admittedly not a attractive game to watch last night but Rooney goal deserve a mention..
Germany got a wake up call against Poland.