collection12.jpg

collection13.jpg

collection14.jpg

collection15.jpg

collection16.jpg

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Love your collection.

Just one question, Barbie jet, set & style, is that on your feminine shelf?:lolz:

Obviously the rest are on your "super tough, don't touch my shit" man shelves!

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
That shockbox shelf looks really crisp!
(especially the upper two where the spacing is closer) :)

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Awesome! Pork looks better in your home than it did in mine:D This is a collection I am truly jelly of! Amazing stuff Poodle:)

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Love your collection.

Just one question, Barbie jet, set & style, is that on your feminine shelf?:lolz:

Obviously the rest are on your "super tough, don't touch my shit" man shelves!

Hehe yeah most of that stuff is for my daughter. Family gives it as gifts. Oddly enough, she prefers Neo Geo and SNES to anything else.

Mugicha said:
Awesome! Pork looks better in your home than it did in mine This is a collection I am truly jelly of! Amazing stuff Poodle

Hehe thanks a bunch man.
I've been playing the hell out of Pork/Sweets. Such fantastic games. But, I've been playing so much I see bullet hell when I close my eyes, keeping me awake at night hahah

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Wow, nice collection you have there. I like how you organized everything too. Good stuff.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Dark Savior is probably the best game there.

Hawk

Crossed Swords Squire
Haha so awesome dude. He came over to my place like is this all you got! Now I see why! LOL. JK

Sweet collection dude! So jelly!

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler

Man, I totally agree. What a sleeper that game is. Only issue with it is the slowdown, which is as bad as MS2 slowdown. But the art, gameplay, and level design more than makes up for it.

In any case, here's an update to the Saturn collection.

saturn2.jpg

Was happy to add Shining Force III, Panzer Dragoon Saga, and Guardian Heroes in a short amount of time. The Herc's Adventures was a decent find, but it's sealed which means I won't get to play it :(

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Man, I totally agree. What a sleeper that game is. Only issue with it is the slowdown, which is as bad as MS2 slowdown. But the art, gameplay, and level design more than makes up for it.

In any case, here's an update to the Saturn collection.

saturn2.jpg

Was happy to add Shining Force III, Panzer Dragoon Saga, and Guardian Heroes in a short amount of time. The Herc's Adventures was a decent find, but it's sealed which means I won't get to play it :(

Why not open the Herc's Adventures?

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Nice Collection. A US Saturn collection is something you don't see everyday.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
cool collection

Can't beat a bit of Dreamcast/SFC action along with the Neo of course :buttrock:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Damn, man thats looks sweet how you have everything organized. Very nice saturn collection. :D

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Very Nice Collection. Good stuff.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I agree with KidPanda. Why not open Herc's Adventures? It's a great game and deserves to be played. Perhaps selling it and buying a nice used copy with part of the profit would be a good compromise.

Anyways, killer collection you got there. Lots of good stuff for each platform.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I agree with KidPanda. Why not open Herc's Adventures? It's a great game and deserves to be played. Perhaps selling it and buying a nice used copy with part of the profit would be a good compromise.

Anyways, killer collection you got there. Lots of good stuff for each platform.

I was just busting Mali's balls :D

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I was just busting Mali's balls :D

I figured. It just irks me that people sit on sealed copies of great games that were made in limited quantities. I know it happens in every hobby. It's just too bad.

Teddyboy16

Kuroko's Training Dummy
In The Hunt is probably the best game there.
Agreed
In The Hunt is an under appreciated game. It's one of my favorites on the Saturn. I don't really mind the slowdown. I've played it so much I kinda have it down on how to play with the slowdown. I've been starting to collect more US titles lately. My neo collection is puny, but I figure it will grow over time about half AES and half MVS with shock boxes.

Really nice collection by the way! I like that you have an assortment of current and older generation consoles.

Last edited: