My Games Room - UK Based.

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Hi Folks,

Here's some photos of my games room. I've been collecting for a fair few years (includes a complete Jap AES collection). I'm considering emigrating so this lot may be for sale at some point (please don't bombard me with PM's!) but i've not made that call yet.

Cheers,

Frazer99

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
A really great Neo collection and a great mix of other systems too. Fantastic mate.

quest

n00b
O God, What a collection!

I love that sinclair Spectrum :D I had one back in 1987. Ahhhh... good times :)

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Now that collection is nice. Love all the stuff especially the White PC Engine.:drool_2:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Same, except substitute SSV poster with Blazing Star poster. The posters are usually my favorite part of these rooms... because it's almost always something unique that I've never seen before.

Blazing Star Poster is nice as well. SSV Special is my all time favorite box art though, and that poster is just pure awesome.

Dr.NeoGeo

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
GREAT Collection! I like the open presentation of all your stuff... you room looks like a small shop in Akihabara :) Simply love it! :D

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Nice Collection :)
I thought black color of furniture is suitable for looking really when I see your all collection.

tomlee80

Kabuki Klasher
I love the display. I have a couple of Amstrad era spectrums (+2a and +3) and loads of speccy games. I really want an original Sinclair Spectrum 128 with separate keypad. Wish I had the space in my house to have all my systems neatly accessible like yours. Sadly most stay boxed up in my loft which get rotated into my living room on a quarterly basis.

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Tomlee80, I'm with you there bud. I live in a bungalow and space is at a premium so most of my stuff is in the loft.:crying:. When we sell this place and get a house, the missus said I can have a games room!

Now, if she knew what I'd spent on some of the stuff she would probably kick me out;)

frazer99

20 Year Member
Thanks guys. Yeah it's taken a long time to collect all this stuff. Its a big decision whether to sell up or not. If I do it will be one hell of a retro sale!

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Count me in if you do. May as well store some more treasure in the loft!!!!!!!

dreamstationx

Marked Wolf
20 Year Member
Hey Frazer buddy... Ive done business with you some years ago, lived in Hemsworth near you as I recall..?? How things matey..? Oh, and I would take that white boxed PC Engine too... keep me in mind!

Last edited:

emu002

n00b
WOW - id love to come see this collection in the flesh before you do split it up

the pc engine lt must have cost u a packet!

Puts my collection to shame

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I would gladly pay the same as a day at Alton Towers to look around that room for one measly hour. Awesome.

I remember that little robot as well, his arms shook up and down or something didn't they?

frazer99

20 Year Member
I'm giving it some serious consideration (selling I mean). The thing is, I wouldn't want to be left with loads of odds and ends. I'm tempted to list everything I have and once I have a name against every item then its sale time - open the doors and bring plenty of cash!

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Nice collection. If you decide to sell up let me know, I could be tempted to buy all your neo related stuff in one go... for the right price of course ;)