Nick Goracke's Collection

Nick Goracke

I'm still around!?,
very nice set up. And very clean too!

Thanks... I really prefer not to have gaming equipment visible in other rooms - the "toy" plastic look and cords of classic consoles does not mesh well with the decor.

Great looking collection! It's especially nice to have the arrangement with the best looking artful boxes displayed in the front like a museum. Very nostalgic setup with tons of awesome gaming.
Such an amazing way to display these games. They appear to be stacked (maybe a few layers?) with the box art facing you, is that correct? :)
Question though, how do you keep the front facing games stable so that they don't fall down?

Games are not stacked, actually. SNES and "thick" CD case games stand find on their own. Others actually have a styrofoam backing for extra support. It works well for everything but the newer DVD case games... that shelf is a house of cards. I'm working on a better solution. :lolz:

Wow man, I know in one of our conversations you told me you had a pretty "decent" collection. Haha, you're wayyyy too modest.
Nice collection, Nick!

Stop by, have a drink. (continuing the Whisky thread I cannot find!)

Picture.jpg

aria

Former Moderator
Stop by, have a drink. (continuing the Whisky thread I cannot find!)

Picture.jpg

Nice! Kiel and I actually had some Yamazaki the last time we were at Masu in NE, I can't remember if ordered 12 or 18 --but it was serve neat with a ice cube to open it up like I do with my scotch.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I like the nice clean setup you got with the games and the 2 cabs.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Wow, this is my favourite collection so far. So clean, elegant, and extensive. Love the Dragon Force poster. You indeed have great taste in RPGs. I tried to collect all of the PS1 RPGs, and like you, I think I got all of the notable ones. Then PS2 came out and the floodgates just opened up even more; don't think I'll ever have every PS2 RPG. You were real careful to save those SNES boxes. Again, great collection.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Impressive gaming collection, and kudos for promoting whiskey. I've always been a fan of Scotch and single-barrel bourbon, but I've never had Yamazaki. I'll have to try and track some down.

Gianko

n00b
nice collection, very tidy and well kept everything, is a dream n.n congratulations!

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Wow, not sure how I missed this thread before, but that's an awesome setup, and I love the organization and overall feel of the game room.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Great job - another fan here of the outward displayed SNES games.