The Final Chapter of the Fake Aerofighters 3 : I Need your help ( NGDEV TEAM, 161-in1,ETC)

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
this topic will explain what we all know considering this sale. i will try to be as factual as I can, but i cant's promess.
i could take maybe 7/15 days to do all comparison.

please don't post until I post all my things in several messages, thank u; i hope other buyers i know will in public tell things, but i will not betray them. some of them need to help me, because they know things i dont know.

when it's GREEN, information is finished.

:forw::forw::forw::forw::forw:I NEED YOU

Last edited:

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Chapter 1 : AEROFIGHTER 3 US : A real analysis in comparison with !arcade! products.

All this analysis is an analysis of waku7 and me regarding the new events with !arcade!.

THE MANUAL​
OVERALL : The manual is not original and had been printed less than a year ago

FACT M001 : The global shininess of the paper is not correct. It is too shiny
When looked at the natural light, the shine is not correct at all. It is too shiny.

FACT M002 : The paper of the EPILEPSY WARNING is not right. it’s not salmon but orange.
All the neo geo game have the same color of epilepsy warning card, except 2 of these. Guess what, the KOF 2000 US(red), and the AF3 US( orange) : fake.

FACT M003 : The BLACK ISSUE on solid black.
Geddon’s report : «As another example, the black and white inner contents of the Japanese Sonic Wings 3 AES are much darker in tone than those of the US CD and US AES manuals.»
That’s actually « a little bit» of a joke and IT S HERE THAT I HAVE HIGHLY DOUBTS ABOUT GEDDON " FRAUD INVOLVEMENT". THE US CD MANUAL WHICH IS NOT WITH DEEP BLACK IS NOT EXISTING.
ALL the manuals printed by SNK had been printed by what we can call a « offset» with lead. This means the black is totally black, dark. On the Aerofighters 3 US, the black is not black but grey. A dark gray, but not as black as more than 100 manual we looked at with Fred’s collection. As Geddon said it’s darker on the japanese home card, I would love ot have been sent the US CD manual who looks exactly like the US AES manual. Actually, the 2 copies we have in our possession share the same deep black than the other releases of SNK since ages. Cheesy.

FACT M004 : The Aerofighters LOGO on the first page is not vector but raster.
Let me explain, on the NEO GEO CD release, for example, all the whites are a pure ligne. On the AF 3 US HOME CART, the white is eaten by the red. It is because there were a problem during SCANNING. It loose purity. X 10 magnifier is giving the truth.

FACT M005 : The 3rd of cover, the 2 characters.
They are one of the most noticeable flaws. on the 3 manuals original ( CD US, CD JAP, HC JAP), there is all the time all details. Like the orange on the yellow circle, and various details of colours. Unfortunately, on the AF3 US, there is no more these details. Geddon was saying it was the missing red, but it's not even, it's really the RESOLUTION OF THE DRAWINGS WHICH LEAD TO THE FACT WE DON T SEE CLEARLY SOME COLORS ANYMORE.

FACT M006 : The «2 characters isssue» on all the black and white drawings.
Geddon’s report : «The images throughout are detailed and of very high quality.»
This issue, is by essence, the same on all the interior pages of the manual. It’s is less noticeable, but it is obvious that on all the characters, the black is not black, so the dots that create the characters are less presents.
LACK OF DEFINITION = SCAN FROM AN ORIGINAL. If you look carefully all the airplanes on the neo geo cd US, JAP, Home cart Jap, with the Home cart US.. it’s just ridiculous. 3 are the same, and the third one is not as deep.

Fact M007 : The square on the last page of manual is raster.
On all the neo geo games from the same period, for example the Stakes Winner, there is a square with writings, starting with « All rights reserved,..» finishing with. «SNK corporation». Usually, there is also some stars. When you look at the AF3 US with a X4 magnifier, this writing is RASTER, not VECTOR = SCANNING PROCESS. Problem is on the stakes winners, for example, the font used can make think that it's raster because it's very " machine" font, close to the LEICA official font on lenses, but with X10 magnifier, it's VECTOR. BUT AF3' inside the square IS RASTER.
Stakes Winner

Fact M008 : The square which roll on the number of pages
On all the pages of the 3 AF manuals ( CD JAP, CD US, HC JAP) , the black rectangle where the number of the page is there is strictly square. On the US AF3, it’s a square with a minus radius. Looks not real.

FACT M009 : the massive red lack on front.
there is a massive colour issue regarding the red.

FACT M010 : The lack of details of the airplane.
Same as before, as the 3 other original manuals have a clear view on the airplane, on the other hand the AF3 US looks not detailled enough.IT is AN EXAMPLE, which means all th other drawings have the same problem.

FACT M011 : The paper is white.
The bootlegers didn’t choose the right paper. On all the neo geo games ( hopefully, Fred has a huge collection), the last page of the manual is white but with a clear yellow tone. Due to age, but not only this. Also because it’s the colour of the paper itself. Honestly, anyone who is comparing, like Geddon did with Pitt’s collection, could see how white it is, and odd it is on AF3.

STICKER ON CARTRIDGE
OVERALL : The sticker on the cartridge is not original compared to 150+ carts.

FACT S001 : Sticker is too glossy, like a mirror " the NO CELLULITE EFFECT"
The glossyiness of paper is not right compared to an original release.
Any release, Japanese, American, looks, when looked at the sun, looks like a cellulite. When looked carefully, the aerofighters 3 doesn’t look good. It is too shiny.
Strange fact, the sticker looks a lot like Ray Young carts. Mirror like, not cellulite like.
Take a Prehistoric Isle 2 or a Stricker1945 game : Guess what, it's mirror.
Take all games released by SNk, it has more a " cellulite look"
Take the Aerofighter3, guess what, it's mirror.
Metal Slug 1 cellulite :

FACT S002 : The copyright VIDEOSYSTEM on sticker is raster.
Compared to all other games, like the ones we looked at, all the copyrights are vector.
on the US release of Aero Fighters 3, it’s not vector but raster.
Sonic Wings 3 :

FACT S003 : The Aerofighters 3 logo is not vector.
Worst of this, the AEROFIGHTERS 3 is very blurry, not good quality.

FACT S004 : the red line of the NEO GEO on spine.
The NEO GEO on top of the spine has also a very strange red « line».
Not a good sign, of course. A sign of a bad interprated print after a scan, it mixed the colors and created this line which is not ther eon 150+ games.
Stakes Winner :

THE AF3 : THE INSERT
OVERALL : The insert is not original from SNK.

The insert is the most crazy fun part of the story. Unlike all the other elements, it’s not always the LACK of quality of detail of the game which pops up, but the « TOO MUCH» quality. Bootleger DavidG, to create confusion, redrawed some parts with a vector software like Adobe Illustrator CS5. So when you look at it, it looks perfect. But it’s too perfect for 1995/1996 releases.

FACT I001 : The meg count on front.
If you look carefully at other inserts from the same period, the megs writings always have white « disorders», due to the offsett priting. For example on the Stakes Winner, there is space bewteen the red and the black. This is not perfect, it's a little bit of a charming offsett process.
Look right now the S1945+ FROM RAY YOUNG.Then, wait for me to show you the AEROFIGHTERS 3 US.
StakesWinner1 / S1945+

FACT I002 : The NEO GEO on front.
There is not too much of a difference between the NEO GEO logos. With when look at the mini « ADVANCED ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM», the original carts like Stakes Winner, it’s a little bit blurry. Most of the reason is because of the offset process. On the AF3 US, everything is perfect, but too perfect. again, we match the exact Striker 1945+ or Prehistoric Isle 2.
Stakes Winner :

FACT I003 : The big « 3» issue.
Unlike all the other releases, the 3 on the cover is blurry. That’s the first thing I asked Tonk about.
Sonic Wings 3 :

FACT I004 : the blue line issue
Unlike neo geo games, the blue line on spine is going out of the black. this is not present on the other games.

Last edited:

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Chapter 2 : THE DEAL BY ITSELF

A SCAMMER AND LIAR : DAVID G
AN AMATEUR SALESMAN : TONK
A WEIRD EXPERT : GeddonJT
OTHER STRANGE GUYS AROUND : BILLY PITT, OTHER

THE BUYERS
CHAMANE, bought for 5 figures price. There is existing proof that a real transaction occured.
GEDDON_JT, probably bought it way less expensive than the 3 other copies , There is no existing proof that a real transaction occured and that the game was not given for free
BILLY PITT , probably bought it way less expensive than the 3 other copies , There is no existing proof that a real transaction occured and that the game was not given for free
We knew the 2 other, I prefer waiting that they pop up from themselves even if of course everybody know who it is.

Last edited:

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Chapter 3 THE !ARCADE! LINKS

THE KNOWLEDGE OF DAVID G​

if you look at all davidG sold in the early times of his neo geo account, it is several occurences of the same games : PI2, S1945+ and phantoms.

THE HATE OF DAVID G FOR SHAWN : WHY ?​
it looks like Davidg hate shawn, and it looks like he knows him was more than a guy who talked with him on the phone. i guess it could be competition, or I don't know.
forward from a waku7's message :

"I know from the conversation with Shawn that the two of you have been in contact about AF3. I was told by more than one person that I believe in, without a doubt, that Shawn is a man of his word. I reached out to Shawn with the hopes to mending this divide that has plagued this community for months now. I’m not sure what Shawn has told you, but based on what he has done in the last few days with his misinformation I do fully understand why you’re upset and want your money back. I too would be upset if I were lead to believe by someone I trust that I have been ripped off. To me it’s not even a matter of value; a wrong is a wrong so I do fully see where you’re coming from.

Fact: Shawn is a liar and his stories do not add up. Shawn has claimed to be mislead by !Arcade! in the past for a very large sum of money. It is understandable why he would still be upset to this day but... here is the problem with the statement of a loss of $50,000US. Money of such high valued will be documented with the banks. Shawn would have had all the information and financial backing to easily get his money back... but we are suppose to be believe that for some strange reason he chose not to!?! That’s total BS.

Fact: On our phone call, Shawn was asking a lot of questions and he didn’t know what he was talking about! I was asked what the first game I bought when I came back into the neo scene, I said SvC MVS. He then started a fight with me saying SvC was a jamma kit only! Absolutely ridiculous! Secondly, He asked me why I only fixed the Phantom-1 and not the Phantom-2. I asked if he meant the SMVS2, he said no, the Phantom-2 and that he sold over 1500 in his store!...There are no Phantom-2’s!!! I don’t know where is gets his ideas from.

Shawn is either an exceptional liar or physiologically unstable. and this is the person you’re getting your information from!?! Just about EVERYTHING said on our call was butchered to suit his vandetta.
Also, You want me to believe that you have compared your AF3 with !Arcade!’s conversions?
I’m sure you have... and so have many others and they DO NOT compare to each other on any level. "​

I can't real understand this pure hate for Shawn, if he don't know him prior to this story; we also never reach shawn, neither waku neither me : liar

THE COMPARISON BETWEEN !ARCADE! PRODUCTS AND DAVID G PRODUCTS

ok, new light has came to the link with davidG. once we knew this, we digged. hopefully, i bought all authentic game, but also the 161-in-1 and the Daedalus. when i look a the 161-in-1, there are several comparison with !arcade! products.

THE GOLD WARNING STICKER ON CART.
Goldwarning of MS1 US,161-in-1 , S1945+ :

The sticker is more rounded, if you look carefully on the 161 in1 and the S1945. They are strictly identical. the gold warning sticker on the 161-in-1 is !arcade!provenance.

THE WHITE JAPANESE STYLE NEO GEO STICKER

This sticker was sealing the phantom converter:

This sticker was here, inside the 161-in-1 box.
:forw::forw::forw::forw::forw:CALL FOR PEOPLE, DID YOU HAVE IT TOO ??

THE YELLOW LITTLE PAPER on ! ARCADE! PRODUCTS.

i deliberately taken a picture on internet, look at this !arcade! s1945+. the yellow element is present.
on the 161 in 1 we also received, it was the same, exactly. same weight, same color, exactly the same.

==> All these elements are the same than ! arcade! this is the very first lie of DavidG we had known. waku7 told him about this detail, here is answer from davidg :

" However, The yellow card is NOT !Arcade!’s but a laser reprint I made, from the one I had, because without a manual; the 161 needed something else to balance the look. Every 161 is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and unique by its own rights. I can even show you one set that is about to leave this week. Th
at set has a gold sticker and it is NOT !Arcade!’s."​

and

"To address your point about the sticker, I don’t recall your game going out with a !Arcade! Sticker on the side, the original SNK neo sticker was on that case. "

THE COMPARISON BETWEEN ! ARCADE! Products and AF3 US​

Last edited:

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
CHAPTER 4 : MISC STUFF

:forw::forw::forw:THE RELATIONS BETWEEN DAVIDG and NG DEV TEAM ( The snap lock case story).
As you are close to DavidG, you NEED to give us informations about this person who organized a massive fraud.

THE LIST OF THE VICTIMS OF !ARCADE! and DAVIDG :
- Shawn
- Vinh Trieuminator
- Chamane
TO BE DEFINED

Last edited:

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
CHAPTER 5 : THE DATA WE NEED :

we need :

- Neo Geo CD US different manuals , anc of course, the one which has been used by GeddonJT for making his comparison.
- to know who else bought eh 161-in-1, to know if we are the only ones who had received an " UNSTICKED" ! arcade sticker with the 161-in1. Of course, people like Billy Pitt can't be accepted as references( he was telling like crazy how cool the davidgproducts were, and we can't trust him.

Last edited:

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
i updated the first part of the strange behaviour of davidG with shawn.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Big kudos go to chamane for taking the initiative to come forward and share what he has. He could have blown his chances for a refund from TonK & !Arcade! 2.0 by doing this, but perhaps more buyers will join in and together we can put an end to the scams and perhaps even see some refunds.

More info...

I agreed not release this info, but for obvious reasons, and for the greater good, I don’t feel any obligation/loyalty to DavidG to keep this piece of info confidential any longer. This is something that DavidG had shared with me during our 5 hour phone conversation last week..

The release that !Arcade! 2.0 AKA DavidG had planned for January, 2013 is English King of Fighters 2000 AES. He said he would have 24 copies and that he would like to price them at around $4k each through the NeoStore. According to DavidG, US KoF 2000 AES was his first choice, but TonK chose and pushed forward with US Aero Fighters 3 against DavidG’s wishes by posting up pictures of it on our forums. I’m surprised that he let TonK talk him out of releasing this one 1st since most people would believe that NGF altered/freaked what SNK had originally designed, but perhaps TonK wanted to avoid the drama that would have been guaranteed on this title.

DavidG also said that he would like to meet with Dion, shake his hand, and then blow up a copy of NGF’s US KoF 2000 AES while recording this on video. DavidG said he does twisted off the wall things like that sometimes.

Last edited:

Shawn

snkusa.com
He didn't tell me the other title, but he did admit that it was never released in English version. He also said that it would be limited to 2 copies.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
This could be why Tonk pushed AF3 over KoF 2000.

www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.p...ast-Odysseys&p=3320593&highlight=#post3320593

"Let me spoil the surprise right now.

The big "news" is that mike is going to claim he has some long lost cache of KOF 2000 US carts from SNK Japan.

I know this sounds pretty deflating, and people will be disappointed, and it would have been very fun to wait for the "big reveal" to make fun of him, but I am going to be really busy for the next couple weeks, so I thought I might as well be around to make him look like a fool now, rather than wait.

All I can say is this - there is no such thing as any "lost" KOF 2000 English, there never was, never will be, and I am 1000% positive on this.

There were 100 - period. Eventually, my guess is most all will be registered via our registry, tied forever to a name/id that will be publicly viewable on our website, forever making it impossible for bootleggers to counterfeit this game. Unlike the other high value cartridges, which seem to be very very counterfeited these days.

Remember, I did not come here to yap about a "12 year old game", someone else did. I just provide the information, and people can decide for themselves.

Trust the data and your own mind, not what someone wants you to believe.

I am ALL up for a reasonable bet that someone might actually pay up on - say $100, that says there is 100% positively no such thing as any KOF2000 US other than our original 100 from 1999."

-chrisr 2/24/2012

Last edited:

Shawn

snkusa.com
Also KoF 2k already had an English release and a full scale Japanese release. Saturating the market with version #3 would not fetch $30k+ each. Moving 24 pieces for $4k each probably wasn't worthwhile until the 4th or 5th release.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Charmane, is it possible for you to post some high res images of what you are pointing out in your comparisons?

neoconverted

Banned
A SCAMMER AND LIAR : DAVID G and TONK
AN AMATEUR SALESMAN : TONK
A WEIRD EXPERT : GeddonJT and WAKU7 and others
OTHER STRANGE GUYS AROUND : BILLY PITT, OTHER THE BUYERS.
BUYERS COMPLETELY STUPID WHO STILL BELIEVES IN SANTA CLAUS : Chamane and others anonyme

Last edited:

Rev330

n00b
Hate to say this, but the entire first part screams out "Hey counterfeiters! Avoid these mistakes next time!"

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Hate to say this, but the entire first part screams out "Hey counterfeiters! Avoid these mistakes next time!"

not at all man, for all the neo geo library, right now, we know everything must be 100% identical. end of the story.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Good god man.

Lost US KoF 2000s?

So...this was a full scale bootlegging operation.

Fucking sad.

TonK...you have some explaining (and refunding) to do.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
wow this just stinks

given shawns post above - the more thats uncovered and make public the more i acknowledge TonK as a willing participant in all this.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if NG:Dev team were complicit in all this. They were very quick to "authenticate" the AF3 release in TonK's original AF3 thread.

I mean 30k per cart is a good way to raise funds for further development of their, imho, shitty, and unofficial games.

neoconverted

Banned
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if NG:Dev team were complicit in all this. They were very quick to "authenticate" the AF3 release in TonK's original AF3 thread.

I mean 30k per cart is a good way to raise funds for further development of their, imho, shitty, and unofficial games.

+1000

NG:DEV.TEAM

Marked Wolf
I stated back then in the original AF3 thread that I think it's legit and later again in the PS2 thread. It was just my personal opinion and probably naive to do.

We are not involved into AF3/PS2 deals.

Our involvement with DavidG is as following:

- I helped him to get our games to run on the P-1 adapter and did some tech talk with him. He then told me he is an ex SNK employee. It was several month before the AF3 announcement.

- I provided him with SNK Japan contacts to help him to proof his identity and for the games.

- We bought a big amount of cartridge shells/snapcases/gold stickers from him

In the unlikely case he is not real, then we would lose quite some money too. Not as much as Chamane, but unlike him it would hurt us.

Luckily we have plan B and C too and still could do an "emergency release" with original sacc. shells and newly made boxes. But those boxes wouldn't be as cool as the original SNK boxes. Plus it would add another delay on everything.

I don't understand why our company name is prominently listed in this thread title though. Please remove it.

Tinieblas

Marked Wolf
that is exactly the problem many high profile members were used, and base on their opinion the buyers thought this were legit, how could Geddon not see or rather not wanted to see all the discrepancies with an original SNK release pointed out by Chamane, no doubt he was part of it, and Billy probably got his Dog tag games "FO FREE" and TONK seriously you end it up being worst than Chris or Dion all put together, you claim you were contact about this games and not KOF 2K, but now we know after the first contact with the source you became the "SHOTKALLA", shame on you tonk.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
i will not remove anything since this thief is telling me that the snap lock cases he buy are supposed to go to YOU for games and to ME as a refund. We don't say anything against you, we just say you had contact with this dangerous person, and you need to cooperate to give us all the data you have in your possession. your name is absolutely not putted into dust, it's even the contrary if you help us to spot this guy.

so You bought cartridge shells, snapcases and gold stickers so you can help us

what are these stickers you bought from DavidG ? Do they look like the ones i've posted which are more corned-rounded than the official or are they total official ?
do they look like the ones i posted, the ones which are on preistoricisle on S 1945+, on 161-in-1?
Very odd you don't get a strange taste if the guy had shells and snapcases, but stickers were not originals ?

Who shipped them to you? from where ?
Where did you send the payment ?
I'm not asking to answer in public to personal data, I just want to be sure you still have these data. please send them to me.

Understand me, there is $$$ around, $$$$ around, $$$$ around.