Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 1148

Thread: The Final Chapter of the Fake Aerofighters 3 : I Need your help ( NGDEV TEAM, 161-in1,ETC)

  1. #126
    AES Price Guide Analyst
    International Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,427
    BTW Waku 7: you met Dicioccio in person. Even took a pic of you 2 smiling.

    You have his phone number.

    Why don't you try to talk with him and get him to come back and refund the money?

  2. #127
    King of Typists
    Shito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ShinSekai, RetroFuture

    Posts
    9,430
    Yeah that was the time when you proudly said "two collectors of Italian heritage meeting for a top rare game" or something like that?

    At the time, you were kind of putting a foot on the 'games are real after all' bandwagon I guess. Or have you forgot?

    Now that things turned definitely bad for others, you're even laughing at them.

    Same as always, you're here just for struck your ridiculous pose and putting up your patronizing persona.
    J'y gagne, dit le renard, à cause de la couleur du blé...

    Mais si elle l'aimait, elle n'était libre de rien.


    凄いゲームを、連れて帰ろう。
    "NEO·GEO is the most important thing of unimportant things." - Fran

  3. #128
    New Challenger
    sotn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    EU

    Posts
    22
    you know , to be honest , i don`t like Tonk and i couldn`t care less if his reputation is damaged gone or what ever.

    but one thing is very clear , Simone is still doing the same thing he did years ago , he is using every situation and every possible way to fight his personal vendettas.

  4. #129
    AES Price Guide Analyst
    International Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Shito View Post
    Yeah that was the time when you proudly said "two collectors of Italian heritage meeting for a top rare game" or something like that?

    At the time, you were kind of putting a foot on the 'games are real after all' bandwagon I guess. Or have you forgot?

    Now that things turned definitely bad for others, you're even laughing at them.

    Same as always, you're here just for struck your ridiculous pose and putting up your patronizing persona.
    YEAH, I did write something like that. It was SARCASM and IRONY and now I realize you were/ are unable to grasp them.

    Tonk even assured me he took a pic and it was comedy gold.

    I always stood by my word from the beginning of this scam...amzing your post anyway Gualtiero.

    And for the record: I'm trying my best to help out all involved in this, chamane included.
    Last edited by FTL; 08-05-2012 at 05:44 AM.

  5. #130
    King of Typists
    Shito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ShinSekai, RetroFuture

    Posts
    9,430
    It's pretty hard to believe it was your sarcasm, since you spent so many post to explain that both the dealers actually had Italian surname/ancestors, wearing again your man-in-the-know suit and calling ppl with their surnames here and there just to emphasize how educate in the real life of ppl in the scene you are. That's not sarcasm, that's just you, as you've always been. You always like pushing buttons and flexing your brain-muscle on others, but you're not that smart. You're a cliche, really. Everyone knows.

    Yeah that was a great post of mine I know.
    Last edited by Shito; 08-05-2012 at 05:48 AM.
    J'y gagne, dit le renard, à cause de la couleur du blé...

    Mais si elle l'aimait, elle n'était libre de rien.


    凄いゲームを、連れて帰ろう。
    "NEO·GEO is the most important thing of unimportant things." - Fran

  6. #131
    AES Price Guide Analyst
    International Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Shito View Post
    It's pretty hard to believe it was your sarcasm, since you spent so many post to explain that both the dealers actually had Italian surname/ancestors, wearing again your man-in-the-know suit and calling ppl with their surnames here and there just to emphasize how educate in the real life of ppl in the scene you are. That's not sarcasm, that's just you, as you've always been. You always like pushing buttons and flexing your brain-muscle on others, but you're not that smart. You're a cliche, really. Everyone knows.

    Yeah that was a great post of mine I know.
    Speechless.

    You are not even able to read the whole story.

    Yeah it was sarcasm and my stressing the fact Ghilini and Diccioccio are both itailans was just a fact I stated.
    A sad fact should have I added but what was the sarcasm for then?

    You know what, why don't you show up next time you are in Milan and tell me in person your point of view Gualtiero. Will love to discuss things with you. I even told Fran and Brandi to invite you at the last neomeeting...I know your had no time for that and for us poor peasants.

    And no, I'm not that smart, I agree with you.
    Last edited by FTL; 08-05-2012 at 05:58 AM.

  7. #132
    King of Typists
    Shito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ShinSekai, RetroFuture

    Posts
    9,430
    Can't you see you're still playing the character I just described in my previous post? Can't you really see that?

    No, I'm not particularly interesting in talking about NeoGeo with you, because I seriously think you know nothing about NeoGeo but your self made-up delusions. That's it. I'm talking about NeoGeo with Fran all the time though, on the phone or -wasn't he the lazy-ass an picky fellow he is- in person as well. I've been for ten years now, as you know. I've been talking NeoGeo with Gemant, who always had great intester and knowledge in NeoGeo games. I've been talking NeoGeo with Massimiliano, since he really documented himself and got into the facts and the history of the system. But you know nothing but a bunch of mischievous scheme about the 'scene', the 'big collectors', the 'big money deal'. That kind of shit. I'm not interested in that, in your person, or in your persona. Because you see, you really don't know nothing about NeoGeo, you've never had. That's the simple truth.
    J'y gagne, dit le renard, à cause de la couleur du blé...

    Mais si elle l'aimait, elle n'était libre de rien.


    凄いゲームを、連れて帰ろう。
    "NEO·GEO is the most important thing of unimportant things." - Fran

  8. #133
    Lazy SNK Employee
    neoconverted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    france

    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by FTL View Post
    Poor Mathieu. As I told you via pm you are a clown.
    +10000000000

  9. #134
    AES Price Guide Analyst
    International Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,427

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shito View Post
    Can't you see you're still playing the character I just described in my previous post? Can't you really see that?

    No, I'm not particularly interesting in talking about NeoGeo with you, because I seriously think you know nothing about NeoGeo but your self made-up delusions. That's it. I'm talking about NeoGeo with Fran all the time though, on the phone or -wasn't he the lazy-ass an picky fellow he is- in person as well. I've been for ten years now, as you know. I've been talking NeoGeo with Gemant, who always had great intester and knowledge in NeoGeo games. I've been talking NeoGeo with Massimiliano, since he really documented himself and got into the facts and the history of the system. But you know nothing but a bunch of mischievous scheme about the 'scene', the 'big collectors', the 'big money deal'. That kind of shit. I'm not interested in that, in your person, or in your persona. Because you see, you really don't know nothing about NeoGeo, you've never had. That's the simple truth.
    I knew you had no interest in me, a poor peasant who doesn't know anything about the neo...or better "doesn't know nothing " to quote your exact words. Will try to deal with it.
    Last edited by FTL; 08-05-2012 at 06:57 AM.

  10. #135
    King of Typists
    Shito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ShinSekai, RetroFuture

    Posts
    9,430
    Using fake (sarcastic) modesty and emphasizing a English error of mine does not change the facts or your character by a single bit. In fact, that's just 100% like you, you see.

    You are the patronizing one, not me. I'm just frank. Something you've never even been able to be.
    J'y gagne, dit le renard, à cause de la couleur du blé...

    Mais si elle l'aimait, elle n'était libre de rien.


    凄いゲームを、連れて帰ろう。
    "NEO·GEO is the most important thing of unimportant things." - Fran

  11. #136
    Geese's Limo Driver
    Renmauzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    1,720
    You should create a new thread if you want to bicker.

  12. #137
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 1977
    Location
    USA

    Posts
    39,524


    Quote Originally Posted by Renmauzo View Post
    You should create a new thread if you want to bicker.
    Nahhhh... this is actually partly on point given the way things went down.

  13. #138
    USA vs CANADA
    CANADA vs FRANCE
    FRANCE vs ITALY

    ITS THUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDERDOME
    ALL-STAR BATTLE ROYAL
    THE AUDIENCE IS ON FIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefJerky View Post
    To be fair, you're a goddamn cock-sucking moron.

  14. #139

    Post It Proto Master

    SuperGun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Orlando, Florida

    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    USA vs CANADA
    CANADA vs FRANCE
    FRANCE vs ITALY

    ITS THUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDERDOME
    ALL-STAR BATTLE ROYAL
    THE AUDIENCE IS ON FIRE
    Amazing, 24 hours ago it was Las Vegas VS Tennessee.
    Now it's the Love Boat.

    battered woman syndrome
    n.
    A pattern of signs and symptoms, such as fear and a perceived inability to escape, appearing in women who are physically and mentally abused over an extended period by a husband or other dominant individual.
    (see: mcklesky welcoming back dakis)
    Last edited by SuperGun; 08-05-2012 at 09:28 AM.
    Some men see things as they are, and say why. I dream things that never were, and say why not.

  15. #140
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Island™

    Posts
    6,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    USA vs CANADA
    CANADA vs FRANCE
    FRANCE vs ITALY

    ITS THUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDERDOME
    ALL-STAR BATTLE ROYAL
    THE AUDIENCE IS ON FIRE
    How much are tickets? I am ready!

  16. #141
    Gai's Trainer
    trenog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada

    Posts
    1,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    USA vs CANADA
    CANADA vs FRANCE
    FRANCE vs ITALY

    ITS THUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDERDOME
    ALL-STAR BATTLE ROYAL
    THE AUDIENCE IS ON FIRE
    TRIAL OF THE DRAGON!

  17. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by trenog View Post
    TRIAL OF THE DRAGON!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefJerky View Post
    To be fair, you're a goddamn cock-sucking moron.

  18. #143
    ネオジオフリーク


    BRANDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Milano, Italy

    Posts
    3,545

    icon15.gif

    Quote Originally Posted by Shito View Post
    Yeah that was the time when you proudly said "two collectors of Italian heritage meeting for a top rare game" or something like that?

    At the time, you were kind of putting a foot on the 'games are real after all' bandwagon I guess. Or have you forgot?

    Now that things turned definitely bad for others, you're even laughing at them.

    Same as always, you're here just for struck your ridiculous pose and putting up your patronizing persona.
    Come on, Gualtiero.. sarcasm was clear enough for you too

    Why so hard against Simone?

  19. #144
    New Challenger
    sotn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    EU

    Posts
    22

    icon25.gif

    Quote Originally Posted by aria View Post

  20. #145

    a.k.a. Mother Teresa

    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

    CORY_POOOOOOOOON!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Montréal, Qc, Canada

    Posts
    2,296
    Quote Originally Posted by neoconverted View Post
    +10000000000
    Hey ATOMIKWAVE! what's up? Care to share your bootlegs expertise? That could probably help
    Last edited by CORY_POOOOOOOOON!; 08-05-2012 at 12:27 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Poonman
    This thread is more fagtastic than a couple dick-forest lumberjacks buttfucking eachother in a log cabin made from giant cocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ki_atsushi View Post
    True story:

    My SUV almost got broken into, except for the fact that I was in the back seat getting sucked off by my girlfriend at the time. Kinda killed the mood.

  21. #146
    New Challenger
    sotn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    EU

    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Coryoon? View Post
    what's up? Care to share your bootlegs expertise? That could probably help
    awsome , gathering of the Crème de la Crème of the Neo Geo.

    so where is Casey ?

    is he also a good guy now ?

  22. #147
    sotn you seem to know "teh scene".
    how come?
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefJerky View Post
    To be fair, you're a goddamn cock-sucking moron.

  23. #148
    New Challenger
    sotn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    EU

    Posts
    22
    been inactive for quite a while.

  24. #149

    a.k.a. Mother Teresa

    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

    CORY_POOOOOOOOON!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Montréal, Qc, Canada

    Posts
    2,296
    Quote Originally Posted by FTL View Post
    He would have bought the game anyway in my opinion but I gave a very good discount to him to have him happy and to be fair.
    Let me help you out here and point out something you didn't get yet. You claim to be an expert seller, you claim to know your shit. You claim to know everything that has to be known about the AES market. If you charge outrageous prices, that's just because the buyers needs to pay for your collector expertise. Now, you're telling me that this very same anal collector expertise never taught you to pull out the insert from the case and check behind to make sure that there is no moist nor tears in the insert in more than 10 years of business in the crazy world of the AES collectors? Wait...

    Quote Originally Posted by FTL View Post
    He would have bought the game anyway
    8% is one hell of a discount, that's for sure, especially when you're traveled to another country to buy the game and have to get back home with nothing if you don't take it.

    Btw, you should probably mention in your next sale thread that your expertise can help you to spot invisible sunfading when its for your own good but you can't spot tears in the insert of any thousands of dollars games before the buyer actually flies to your country to buy it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Poonman
    This thread is more fagtastic than a couple dick-forest lumberjacks buttfucking eachother in a log cabin made from giant cocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ki_atsushi View Post
    True story:

    My SUV almost got broken into, except for the fact that I was in the back seat getting sucked off by my girlfriend at the time. Kinda killed the mood.

  25. #150
    AES Price Guide Analyst
    International Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Coryoon? View Post
    Let me help you out here and point out something you didn't get yet. You claim to be an expert seller, you claim to know your shit. You claim to know everything that has to be known about the AES market. If you charge outrageous prices, that's just because the buyers needs to pay for your collector expertise. Now, you're telling me that this very same anal collector expertise never taught you to pull out the insert from the case and check behind to make sure that there is no moist nor tears in the insert in more than 10 years of business in the crazy world of the AES collectors? Wait...





    8% is one hell of a discount, that's for sure, especially when you're traveled to another country to buy the game and have to get back home with nothing if you don't take it.

    Btw, you should probably mention in your next sale thread that your expertise can help you to spot invisible sunfading when its for your own good but you can't spot tears in the insert of any thousands of dollars games before the buyer actually flies to your country to buy it.
    Not only you don't have a clue but you can't even read properly.

    The buyer KNEW about the condition of the game and about the 2 cuts on the insert. I told him in advance and told him he needed to check the game in person.

    He felt not confortable buying the game at the price we agred upon after inspecting the game in person. I chose to give him a very big discount and he was happy. He could have passed as well but he knew the game was worth every euro he paid and even more (infact he resold it after a while for a profit and Im happy for him).

    Coryoon, you need serious help.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •