The Final Chapter of the Fake Aerofighters 3 : I Need your help ( NGDEV TEAM, 161-in1,ETC)

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
BTW Waku 7: you met Dicioccio in person. Even took a pic of you 2 smiling.

You have his phone number.

Why don't you try to talk with him and get him to come back and refund the money?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Yeah that was the time when you proudly said "two collectors of Italian heritage meeting for a top rare game" or something like that?

At the time, you were kind of putting a foot on the 'games are real after all' bandwagon I guess. Or have you forgot?

Now that things turned definitely bad for others, you're even laughing at them.

Same as always, you're here just for struck your ridiculous pose and putting up your patronizing persona.

sotn

n00b
you know , to be honest , i don`t like Tonk and i couldn`t care less if his reputation is damaged gone or what ever.

but one thing is very clear , Simone is still doing the same thing he did years ago , he is using every situation and every possible way to fight his personal vendettas.

FTL

Staff member
Yeah that was the time when you proudly said "two collectors of Italian heritage meeting for a top rare game" or something like that?

At the time, you were kind of putting a foot on the 'games are real after all' bandwagon I guess. Or have you forgot?

Same as always, you're here just for struck your ridiculous pose and putting up your patronizing persona.

YEAH, I did write something like that. It was SARCASM and IRONY and now I realize you were/ are unable to grasp them.

Tonk even assured me he took a pic and it was comedy gold.

I always stood by my word from the beginning of this scam...amzing your post anyway Gualtiero.

And for the record: I'm trying my best to help out all involved in this, chamane included.

Last edited:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
It's pretty hard to believe it was your sarcasm, since you spent so many post to explain that both the dealers actually had Italian surname/ancestors, wearing again your man-in-the-know suit and calling ppl with their surnames here and there just to emphasize how educate in the real life of ppl in the scene you are. That's not sarcasm, that's just you, as you've always been. You always like pushing buttons and flexing your brain-muscle on others, but you're not that smart. You're a cliche, really. Everyone knows.

Yeah that was a great post of mine I know. :)

Last edited:

FTL

Staff member
It's pretty hard to believe it was your sarcasm, since you spent so many post to explain that both the dealers actually had Italian surname/ancestors, wearing again your man-in-the-know suit and calling ppl with their surnames here and there just to emphasize how educate in the real life of ppl in the scene you are. That's not sarcasm, that's just you, as you've always been. You always like pushing buttons and flexing your brain-muscle on others, but you're not that smart. You're a cliche, really. Everyone knows.

Yeah that was a great post of mine I know. :)

Speechless.

You are not even able to read the whole story.

Yeah it was sarcasm and my stressing the fact Ghilini and Diccioccio are both itailans was just a fact I stated.
A sad fact should have I added but what was the sarcasm for then?

You know what, why don't you show up next time you are in Milan and tell me in person your point of view Gualtiero. Will love to discuss things with you. I even told Fran and Brandi to invite you at the last neomeeting...I know your had no time for that and for us poor peasants.

And no, I'm not that smart, I agree with you. :)

Last edited:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Can't you see you're still playing the character I just described in my previous post? Can't you really see that?

No, I'm not particularly interesting in talking about NeoGeo with you, because I seriously think you know nothing about NeoGeo but your self made-up delusions. That's it. I'm talking about NeoGeo with Fran all the time though, on the phone or -wasn't he the lazy-ass an picky fellow he is- in person as well. I've been for ten years now, as you know. I've been talking NeoGeo with Gemant, who always had great intester and knowledge in NeoGeo games. I've been talking NeoGeo with Massimiliano, since he really documented himself and got into the facts and the history of the system. But you know nothing but a bunch of mischievous scheme about the 'scene', the 'big collectors', the 'big money deal'. That kind of shit. I'm not interested in that, in your person, or in your persona. Because you see, you really don't know nothing about NeoGeo, you've never had. That's the simple truth.

FTL

Staff member
Can't you see you're still playing the character I just described in my previous post? Can't you really see that?

No, I'm not particularly interesting in talking about NeoGeo with you, because I seriously think you know nothing about NeoGeo but your self made-up delusions. That's it. I'm talking about NeoGeo with Fran all the time though, on the phone or -wasn't he the lazy-ass an picky fellow he is- in person as well. I've been for ten years now, as you know. I've been talking NeoGeo with Gemant, who always had great intester and knowledge in NeoGeo games. I've been talking NeoGeo with Massimiliano, since he really documented himself and got into the facts and the history of the system. But you know nothing but a bunch of mischievous scheme about the 'scene', the 'big collectors', the 'big money deal'. That kind of shit. I'm not interested in that, in your person, or in your persona. Because you see, you really don't know nothing about NeoGeo, you've never had. That's the simple truth.

I knew you had no interest in me, a poor peasant who doesn't know anything about the neo...or better "doesn't know nothing " to quote your exact words. Will try to deal with it.

Last edited:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Using fake (sarcastic) modesty and emphasizing a English error of mine does not change the facts or your character by a single bit. In fact, that's just 100% like you, you see. :)

You are the patronizing one, not me. I'm just frank. Something you've never even been able to be.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
You should create a new thread if you want to bicker.

aria

Former Moderator
eFTJB.gif

You should create a new thread if you want to bicker.

Nahhhh... this is actually partly on point given the way things went down.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
USA vs CANADA
CANADA vs FRANCE
FRANCE vs ITALY

ITS THUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDERDOME
ALL-STAR BATTLE ROYAL
THE AUDIENCE IS ON FIRE

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
USA vs CANADA
CANADA vs FRANCE
FRANCE vs ITALY

ITS THUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDERDOME
ALL-STAR BATTLE ROYAL
THE AUDIENCE IS ON FIRE

Amazing, 24 hours ago it was Las Vegas VS Tennessee.
Now it's the Love Boat.

battered woman syndrome
n.
A pattern of signs and symptoms, such as fear and a perceived inability to escape, appearing in women who are physically and mentally abused over an extended period by a husband or other dominant individual.
(see: mcklesky welcoming back dakis)

Last edited:

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member

Come on, Gualtiero.. sarcasm was clear enough for you too ;)

Why so hard against Simone? :spock:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
He would have bought the game anyway in my opinion but I gave a very good discount to him to have him happy and to be fair.

Let me help you out here and point out something you didn't get yet. You claim to be an expert seller, you claim to know your shit. You claim to know everything that has to be known about the AES market. If you charge outrageous prices, that's just because the buyers needs to pay for your collector expertise. Now, you're telling me that this very same anal collector expertise never taught you to pull out the insert from the case and check behind to make sure that there is no moist nor tears in the insert in more than 10 years of business in the crazy world of the AES collectors? Wait...

He would have bought the game anyway

8% is one hell of a discount, that's for sure, especially when you're traveled to another country to buy the game and have to get back home with nothing if you don't take it.

Btw, you should probably mention in your next sale thread that your expertise can help you to spot invisible sunfading when its for your own good but you can't spot tears in the insert of any thousands of dollars games before the buyer actually flies to your country to buy it.

FTL

Staff member
Let me help you out here and point out something you didn't get yet. You claim to be an expert seller, you claim to know your shit. You claim to know everything that has to be known about the AES market. If you charge outrageous prices, that's just because the buyers needs to pay for your collector expertise. Now, you're telling me that this very same anal collector expertise never taught you to pull out the insert from the case and check behind to make sure that there is no moist nor tears in the insert in more than 10 years of business in the crazy world of the AES collectors? Wait...

8% is one hell of a discount, that's for sure, especially when you're traveled to another country to buy the game and have to get back home with nothing if you don't take it.

Btw, you should probably mention in your next sale thread that your expertise can help you to spot invisible sunfading when its for your own good but you can't spot tears in the insert of any thousands of dollars games before the buyer actually flies to your country to buy it.

Not only you don't have a clue but you can't even read properly.

The buyer KNEW about the condition of the game and about the 2 cuts on the insert. I told him in advance and told him he needed to check the game in person.

He felt not confortable buying the game at the price we agred upon after inspecting the game in person. I chose to give him a very big discount and he was happy. He could have passed as well but he knew the game was worth every euro he paid and even more (infact he resold it after a while for a profit and Im happy for him).

Coryoon, you need serious help.