8man's Neo-Geo Collection

tomlee80

Kabuki Klasher
Yes!! Inside the AES snap case is the Taito TypeX2 HDD.
I designed the high-res custom insert. I'm not just a Neo Geo "Collector".

Metal Slug Water Park (3D Image)
Also designed this structure!! 30'w x 16'd x 12'h. Pool is 50' wide.
(It's going to take some work to view it. You think it would be a lot easier... its 2012!!)
.MPO file can be viewed on a 3D display. Let me know if anyone can see it!!
neo-geo.com can't view 3D images. File is ZIPPED.

Okay it's now 2016 and most mere mortals like I can use the Google Cardboard MPO viewer...looks nice. Wouldn't mind seeing a full 360 video walk-around of your SNK collection with my goggles if possible? This thread still amazes me... :)

Last edited:

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
The most impressive display set up of neo or any other video games ever.
Truly spectacular. Bravo.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
I love this room, several years later and it is the premier Neo Geo collection one can amass. The bookshelf is an abosulte bibliophile's dream, but my curiosity is drawn to the Mickey figurines on your desk that stand out from the rest of the collection...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
8man you motherfucker tell me you finished that Metal Slug water pool or not or suffer the consequences

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
Been studying the pictures in the first post for the last half hour and I'm in total awe. I love it when rich people collect something I'm interested in. :)

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
Horrible collection and also displayed like shit, you should be embarrassed by posting this!

Seriously though, that is fucking awesome. Quick question but who made/released these conversion carts that you have? Are those !Arcade! releases or something else?
attachment.php

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Wow this is an incredible collection. Must have cost a fortune!