8man's Neo-Geo Collection

Turbogfx

Crazed MVS Addict
Never in my life have I seen pictures of such an impressive collection - just WOW. That is a thing of beauty, really.
Very humbling as well :-)

Congratulations, 8man. Thank you for sharing.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Definitely impressive though I'm thinking the compound these items are housed in is more so. Am I right in that there are multiple copies of Metal Slug 1? Doubles in US and JP?

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object
So how often do massive collectors like this get to actually play their games?

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object
And why really should that interest you ?

Because I'm morbidly curious?

Really, I just wonder about these kinda things.

As in, does he get to enjoy them, or is he doing it just for the fun of collecting? Does he take one out for a drive each week like Jay Leno or do they sit on a shelf like a museum never to be handled? If he has kids do they get to come pick a game to play once in a while?

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Absoluely Beautiful collection. I just love the shelving display. I want to have custom shelving in my game area when i finish my basement. Very motivating!

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
The most impressive neo geo collection i have ever seen, congratulations, wonderful.

SouthAmericaNeo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
This pictures make my heart ach. I have never a chance to own such nice things. This man have an empire to serve. I am in love but can never have.

miyad

n00b
The best Neo Geo collection I have ever seen. I'm moved to tears as I have always wanted something like this beautiful collection and neat display. Congratulation, 8man.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
This is the collection that ElectricGrave, Madman and DecepticonZero can never dream of:

"oh, collecting AES is so stupid............"
"80% of games never worth of $50 or more........."
"market leech.........."
"Shelf queens........"
"I have my Everdrive..........."
"When did $50 Cyberlip become $250+......."
"Why you want to buy multiple copies of the same games........"
"You only stay in marketplace........"

8man, you'd better take off your collection pictures coz they'll laugh at you badly :D

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
The AES is fine, the room layout kills, I like the library ladder.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
..and what does your charwoman say, when she has to clean in that room? very impressive collection, completely insane.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Wow. Crazy collection. I didn't see this until now as this all happened during my n-g.com hiatus.