8man's Neo-Geo Collection

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Man... your collection is so discouraging... I mean amazing.
You suck... I mean rock on buddy!!

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Amazing collection. House looks even more awesome! Dig the water park for sure. I know a lot of people are throwing around the amount of money involved in a collection like this, but what about the amount of patience involved. Some of these have only showed up a couple times in the past decade. Just curious, how long have you been collecting Neo Geo?

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
The great thing about most of this collection is that the majority of it was bought up back when 8man was much less well off, so people can put the money notion to rest. Great guy, great collection. I am still waiting to see the pool house update!

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I wonder if hes got an insurance policy on his Neo Collection. I mean, must be worth close to 1/5th the value of the house.

flashbackx

Crossed Swords Squire
This makes me want to rethink collecting all together... I'll never achieve such greatness.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
hands down my favourite collection... ive seen a lot with more games, and what not... but i love this one in particular because it has focus, it is focused on neo geo, and a few arcade boards (the taito and atomiswave)... and the way it's stacked, can't top that man... congrats, i hope to one day have one like that.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I see this collection and I am still amazed! only if I had this collection, id think we'd all would love to own this amount of awesomeness in our game rooms.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Just arrived from Germany: [...]

Just arrived from Germany: My deepest appreciation for your unparalleled SNK Library, the biggest I ever saw... and good luck on completing the CD section, you're almost there, my friend ;).

It takes endless time & skill to achieve such a big collection, still, it's even tougher to remain as winsome and friendly... 8man is all that.

May your passion never die & thanks for everything ;).

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
Impressive, grandiose¡¡¡¡

the biggest Neo Geo colection I ever saw, love and dedication for Neo Geo