(refunded) SHEEP NOVA...

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I bought a game from him and had an overall good transaction. The first time he mailed it, the shipping company made a mistake and returned it to him. He was very kind and refunded me the purchase, then resent the game trusting that I would pay him once I received it. He may not be perfect, but he is an honest seller who I would buy from again.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
This topic is from 2012, just saying.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
I bought a board and some PGM carts from him some time ago and they came in a sturdy package .
Warned him beforehand that he had a reputation of shitty packaging and they better arrive in a box with lots of bubble and they did .
Really expensive boards have been shipped in just a jiffy bag and died along the way but I haven't heard of problems like that from him for some time so he probably stepped up his game, he always stays polite and immediately offers a refund if you are unhappy .

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
Just wanted to say that i just received Metal Slug X from sheep_nova on ebay ... It was genuine and very nicely packed.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Its Sheep and Nova. They are brothers according to their website.

You kinda get what you pay for-- picked up a Bakraid pcb for about 310 shipped. It was definitely a repair job, but it played well and was actually the unlimited version. Down the line the sound went, but Jambitboom recapped it for me and seems to be aOK. I think that given that they price their games on the low end, you can forgive the fact that the boards can be heavily repaired and all that.

That said, they seem to be selling multiboards now, but putting rare ish games in the auction titles. Its only later on into the listing that you get the drift. Only a dummy would think they were anything but 24353646-in-1 boards, but even still, its kinda shady.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
All the MVS carts I've bought from them have been very dirty, but all were legit and worked fine after a thorough cleaning.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
I was interested in that Gunforce 2 they have...then I asked for pictures....yeah...it looked like someone played tennis with it.