A portion of Mitsurugi-w's swag

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Wow Jeremy, great looking collection of cabs you have there. I had no idea you had so many cabs.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
That is quite a lineup! Also that VS. SMB looks like it's in superb condition. I've never ever seen a Deluxe Asteroids before too. Very cool cab collection.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Some nice cabs there i also have a dedicated mk2 :)

It's an exclusive club.

That WWF cab is so sick with the undertaker on the side!

Awesome collection, made me smile.

That WWF is a very rare cab. I've been an undertaker fan since I was a kid so it was a must have. One of the few I've had shipped from elsewhere. Glad my collection made you smile. Stop by whenever you're in NC!

Wow Jeremy, great looking collection of cabs you have there. I had no idea you had so many cabs.

Thanks, man. Those don't include games in storage and out in my stores making their daddy some M-F'in money!

That is quite a lineup! Also that VS. SMB looks like it's in superb condition. I've never ever seen a Deluxe Asteroids before too. Very cool cab collection.

The Vs. SMB was a DK Jr. It might make its way back to Dk Jr. if I can find me a Red Tent and Playchoice. I need to replace the base. It crumbled in my hands when I loaded it into the truck at pick-up! The AD is an awesome cab. I got it for $150 and had to rebuild the vector monitor. Works great now. It also has the elusive Braze multi-asteroids kit that many collectors want to murder for right now.

Dion

Also, for anyone interested I have many, MANY more pics of my collection on my Flickr page linked in my sig.

Dion

Just posting this here for those who did not see it in the Gigawing 2 giveaway thread. A walkthrough of my collection as of last week.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
cool video Mits! I like the push button on the change machine, and as always, jealous of your cps2 pile:drool:

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Splendid gameroom Sir, you have just about every game I loved as a kid, my hats off to you.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Just brilliant. You could charge entry fee seriously :)

Dion

Thanks guys. I appreciate it!