Stealthlurker's Junk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSS

neo retired
He's got one of the rarest Neo cabs on these shores. And I'm not talking about the 19.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I came into this thread expecting something a lot different, picture-wise from the title.

False advertising, bro.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I think I need a new career...Whatever you're doing..That is a massively complete collection.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Your collection never fails to impress. Very nice.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Dude, you could open up your own arcade...if it was profitable anymore. Great collection!

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
1156151_o.gif

That's insanely awesome , holy fuck !

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
He's got one of the rarest Neo cabs on these shores. And I'm not talking about the 19.

By the way, thanks again for the scan of the cab manual. Really appreciate it.

I came into this thread expecting something a lot different, picture-wise from the title.
False advertising, bro.

Used to calling it junk, haha. Most of the people I know in real life are like, "why do you like that old stuff with crappy graphics? PS3/360 is so much better!"..... So when they ask if I got any new games (which is usually retro stuff), I reply with "yeah I got some new junk".

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
plastic baggies on everything? how you play the games with baggies on em?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Don't worry NeoSneth, he don't need to play them, they're just conversation starters :tickled:

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
WTF!!!!!! Great Collection, buddy ;)

It's many consoles in your home. I don't ever seen Metal Slug Slot machine before. Thanks for take your rare collection to share here .... :)

Great...Great ... Great collection again.

Cheer,
Saad

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
We should be neighbors :emb:.

PS- Glad to see you were able to get that SNK (or was it the Taito?) tabletop fixed up.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
plastic baggies on everything? how you play the games with baggies on em?

Good question.

They're resealable baggies, not shrink wrapped. Takes 3 seconds to take the game out.

Why?

- Puts the the obi/spinecard where it's supposed to be.
- Less scratching, dings, nicks from shuffling around stuff.
- For the clear boxes, gives a little more structural integrity for some of the old worn cardboard and also allows me to stack stuff more without crushing.
- Some of them are also good against UV to help against sun fade. I hate sun faded stuff.

We should be neighbors :emb:.
PS- Glad to see you were able to get that SNK (or was it the Taito?) tabletop fixed up.

Hmmm maybe it was another guy in that bartop thread? Never had any problems with them. I did add the 20 game image to the Taito though (thanks again loegan!).

Last edited:

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I just double checked my PMs and it was you: Your SNK tabletop was shipped with a loose wire and the video wasn't working. Regardless, it's one sweet collection that you have.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
I just double checked my PMs and it was you: Your SNK tabletop was shipped with a loose wire and the video wasn't working. Regardless, it's one sweet collection that you have.

Ah my mistake, I think I do recall having something loose in there. Sorry for not remembering and thank you for the help!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
That's a serious collection of Games and Arcade Cabs.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
I really like the set of Dynamos running Capcom, very nostlagic.

Those were some of my first cabs ever. So much pain to get those, but so worth it. The feeling you get the very first time you own your own arcade machine.... amazing.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Truth: StealthLurker's collection inspired me to go the Candy route. That garage photo always leaves me wanting a Megalo 410.

Great collection!

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Always impressed by your set up. Love the varied selection of candies you have. Awesome collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.