Plum's collection:

Professor Plum

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I will start with these and add the new ones soon. Nothing is for sale unless you want to make a ridiculous offer. The pink mini cute has been sold... :crying:
I was lucky to find someone on KLOV that had an original Aerotable headphone jack PCB just sitting around.... It is a very cool feature for the office since you don't have to bother people with the sound. I am still looking for an Aerotable coin door and Aerotable coin box!!!

collectionr.jpg

neo19b.jpg
egret29s.jpg

pinkynice2.jpg

aerotablebest.jpg

aerotable.jpg

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
You have the nicest and rarest cabs yet.

Super jealous.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
that neo candy hood is rad as hell (i love that capcom cocktail too, but that hood takes the cake).

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Wow, 2 Egret 29s! I've always wanted one of those. That aero table is really slick too. NICE!

Detroit44

n00b
Wow - what a collection. This is an awesome thread! You rock.

You said nothing is for sale unless - "unless you want to make a ridiculous offer" - so you are saying I have a chance! Great line from Dumb and Dumber!

Cool stuff!

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
I think I really want an aero table. They look amazing, I've just never really played on one for a long time. Badass that you own one tho, along with all the other sick cabs!!

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
If anyone could PM Professor's email address that'd be greatly appreciated. We were in the early stages of working out a sale, and I'm assuming at this point he's a victim of the recent hacking problems that went on here. Thanks.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If anyone could PM Professor's email address that'd be greatly appreciated. We were in the early stages of working out a sale, and I'm assuming at this point he's a victim of the recent hacking problems that went on here. Thanks.

He's fine now.

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
that's a really nice collection.i'm jealous you have 2 capcom mini cute's.you are a lucky man.congrats on that super mario pinball

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I'm the most jealous of your cute eyehook screw. nothing I have found fits for mine :(

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Great looking collection of cabs you have and love the Mario Pinball. Too bad you split up your mini cute collection. The Neo 19 is a nice substitute though.