scgon's collection thread

bravojohny

Armored Scrum Object
In a cave like that, a bed is all you need. Just get some sleep after a long stint of games and you're ready for another round.

Great set of cabs and I like those walls covered with marquees and posters.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Ha ha ha nice!

In a cave like that, a bed is all you need. Just get some sleep after a long stint of games and you're ready for another round.

Great set of cabs and I like those walls covered with marquees and posters.

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Awesome man, I thought of the same using the maquees but never got around to it. nice work

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Awesome man, I thought of the same using the maquees but never got around to it. nice work
Just use bathroom mirror hangers, cheap and easy for a marquee

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Damn Scott, I haven't checked in to see your progress lately...wow!...amazing setup. One of the best I've seen. Great job!

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Thanks, yeah need to post some new ones soon, updated some art, got an Asteroids Dlx cocktail, Outrun....

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Nice Room Scgon. Any collection with a few Candy Cabs typically end up being one of my favorites. But I really dig the mix of figures and amazing Marquee shout outs on the wall. You have me wanting a copy of that SFZero Marquee for my own game room.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I think it's pretty bad ass that your wife plays the drums. My wife plays the flute. Not nearly as cool, but takes up less space :) great posters too. Love the tech romance poster. Good stuff!

TopTierArcade

Zero's Secretary
Beautiful game room, indeed. Great selection of games and cool atmosphere. Looks to be a lot of fun

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
thanks guys! some new pics coming soon-ish... made some changes, more art up.... couple new games...

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Some recent pics, want to do a pic blow out soon...

IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_0555.JPG
IMG_0556.JPG

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Love the whole setup!
Just plain awesome!

If it was as simple as giving up a corner for a drum kit, to have as nice a setup as this, I think most everyone would have drum set in their gameroom.

Wish my girl played drums : )

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
ha ha ha in the new house her drums are still in the basement, I really want to get the Sega Rally down there from the garage and it would fit where the drums are.... I'm working on it! but yeah, small price to pay, very supportive wife.... choose wisely!

Love the whole setup!
Just plain awesome!

If it was as simple as giving up a corner for a drum kit, to have as nice a setup as this, I think most everyone would have drum set in their gameroom.

Wish my girl played drums : )

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
my easy audio upgrade for the Vewlix, the stock solution was too quiet, so I added these speakers and subwoofer (on the ground beside it) they tuck in nicely and have WAY better sound.

VL.jpg

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Oh yeah the vewlix is also wired so the coin slot is the 360 middle button, so to change games or turn it on I drop a coin. Love that

Xeleema

n00b
Wow.
When that game came out, I was hooked on it.
The Sega Master System port was disappointing (but taught me that home consoles never live up to the arcade).
Anyone else have those dreams where your flying *exactly* like that?