scgon's collection thread

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Yeah, Pipes and I have the same decorator...... and walls are overrated

Awesome. Truly.

Not many people have the courage to so prominently display their wrapping paper supply. The cabs look amazing too.

Also - this is the 2nd full wall of cabs in Canada with plenty of insulation but no sheetrock.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
thread is unlocked, will post something soon to celebrate....

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
*RIP Tumbleweed.gif*

Looking forward to more goodness.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
AWESOME CANDY CAB COLLECTION !!!!! Where did you get that amazing Tech Romancer poster??

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
off eBay, a guy in Mexico I think was selling piles of the Capcom posters for like $20 each maybe 5 or so years ago. There is one on ebay with the game, Yaton is selling it I think, though its the real kit one with folds in it etc.

AWESOME CANDY CAB COLLECTION !!!!! Where did you get that amazing Tech Romancer poster??

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
some new pics finally, lots of changes, getting close to being "done" I guess, though I'm not sure that's even possible in this hobby! More pics soon ideally, once the KC side art is on etc.

games karate2.jpg
games kids.jpg
games night.jpg
games.jpg

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Awesome cabs and nice setup. That karate champ looks great.

Thanks yeah, love karate champ! One of the first cabs I wanted and the last one I found... Bought it non-working, thankfully it was a blown fuse.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
Very nice setup !!!
I envy you guys for being able to find cabs easily...!

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Very nice setup !!!
I envy you guys for being able to find cabs easily...!

Definitely not easy, but yeah, it could have been worse. Most involved a 10-12 hour round trip, but worth it!

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Very fantastic game room !!!
I feel jealous to see your all cab. I try to take my first cab to my home but my wife said "no" always. It's my dream really to see your collection. Thank for sharing :)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
:drool_2:

This has become a great arcade. What's left on your to do/to get list?

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
:drool_2:

This has become a great arcade. What's left on your to do/to get list?

not too much left honestly... Karate Champ needs some love, new side art, CPO, clean up the coin mechs maybe. One Astro monitor could use some attention, same with the cocktail cab. For the room some more art instead of dry wall, a bar fridge, comic book spinner rack maybe, better lighting, close up the hot water tank and furnace somehow....

Also still have the Sega Rally twin in the garage, will recap the monitors this summer I think. that "should" be it....

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
I love this great framed Arcade Art. Everybody should frame their posters, looks awesome !

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
I love this great framed Arcade Art. Everybody should frame their posters, looks awesome !

yeah NOS sideart stickers are fantastic! generally cheap if you find an operator or ex-operator and can avoid ebay as well...

Very awesome setup man. I don't think ill ever have this many cabs, but I'd love to do something like this when I get my basement finished. You just motivated me to do it sooner than later. I cant wait to see what you do next!

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Very awesome setup man. I don't think ill ever have this many cabs, but I'd love to do something like this when I get my basement finished. You just motivated me to do it sooner than later. I cant wait to see what you do next!

lots of fine tuning! =)