scgon's collection thread

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
So what's a good price to pay for Boogie Wings? Just watched some youtube video of it and it looks pretty cool.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
That Double Dragon marquee is timeless in its awesomeness.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
I used the little plastic things you'd use to hang a bathroom mirror. Works great!

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
This collection in particular really makes me feel like I am amongst my own here on this board...!

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
thanks! its always good to know there are others...

will post a couple new pics soon once I get the Type X2 fully running, had some headaches there. Nothing really new in the game room lately, but the little boy has been sleeping better so I have been able to actually play games more!

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Dude your game room is the sugary sweetness, the Marquees are brilliant.

Actually other then a Neo the only cabinet I've really wanted is Standup Naomi Universal, but the Taito Type 2 is really trying to inch it's way into the list lately!

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Mother of God. I can't believe some of the game rooms I'm seeing in this forum. Ridiculous. Scott, yours is one of my favorites for sure. Good job buddy!

Hawk

Crossed Swords Squire
Nice man looks really clean! Nice posters too! I need to get me some posters these days!

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
oh man, its been over a year??? time flies.... more so with kids now.

So, new gameroom pics coming in a few months, we're moving, the current room is a pale shadow of its former glory! all the art is down, walls are being fixed, getting ready to move. May not have room for the big red at the new place, not sure yet... for sure the two Astros, two NNC's and Vewlix though, will try and fit the Neo but its a BEAST. The place I have set aside for the arcade will be dedicated to the stuff too, may even try some carpet tile pixel art....

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Glad to hear there'll be new gameroom pics because that room looks epic. Love all the nice artwork you have poster, and the cabs, along with the popcorn machine, are AWESOME!!!

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Work in progress at the new house...

IMAGE_211.jpg
IMAGE_212.jpg
IMAGE_213.jpg
IMAGE_210.jpg

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Scott, I'm coming over as soon as you finished with the dance pole. This is going to be the best entertainment room evar :buttrock:

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Wicked! It's gonna be good, I think the layout will be decent when done, first it will be lots of real life Tetris to get it all where it needs to be, the some construction at some point, but playable before that....

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
judging from the photos of our last game room, the new one will surely be nothing short of awesome ;) The space is there - can't wait to see what you're going to do with the place!

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Nice setup. Love the posters. I'm checking it out with my (almost two year old) son and he's like "WOW, NICE, COOL!" and I say "yeah son, cool huh" where he replies "yes". I say "what to you like?" and he says, "brown couch"...lol.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
oh no! the brown couch won't be there any more....

Nice setup. Love the posters. I'm checking it out with my (almost two year old) son and he's like "WOW, NICE, COOL!" and I say "yeah son, cool huh" where he replies "yes". I say "what to you like?" and he says, "brown couch"...lol.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Looks like you're gonna have your hands full for awhile, but it's gonna be awesome. And hey, nothing wrong with a brown couch. :)

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I loved the old room and am pretty interested in how the new one comes together. Congrats on the new place!

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Wait, Canada doesnt count, lol, j/k, send me that sagat! j/k, no really sagat, usps pls, ca post r whtever..

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
I'm sure your new gameroom will be amazing. Thanks for sharing!