scgon's collection thread

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Very slow progress.... but at least all 4 cabs are playable!! Gotta weed out some more boxes, condense the storage area, expand the arcade area, set up the Vewlix and R-Type cab and sell the Big Red cause it won't fit. Then add walls.

image1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpeg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
But it's coming along nicely. With some imagination I can see this becoming an excellent game room!

and sell the Big Red cause it won't fit.
Bummer... ship to Germany? :D

nickv

n00b
oh man, now your place is beginning to look like mine, you need to throw more pcbs all over the floor and it would look perfect. wheres the 4 slot, donate it? haha

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
oh man, now your place is beginning to look like mine, you need to throw more pcbs all over the floor and it would look perfect. wheres the 4 slot, donate it? haha

hey there!

4 slot is in the garage sadly.... gonna have to sell it in the spring AND you need to get me a price on that stuff so I can fire up that 1 slot!

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
new pics soon.... added a Space Invaders Part II cocktail, Sega Rally Twin, got the R-type and Vewlix inside finally so I can work on the R-Type, coming together!

nork69

Marked Wolf
10 Year Member
WOW scgon ! Real nice setup. I'm happy for you dude. keep it clean

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
new pics soon.... added a Space Invaders Part II cocktail, Sega Rally Twin, got the R-type and Vewlix inside finally so I can work on the R-Type, coming together!

Wait... did you just said SEGA RALLY TWIN??? :eek::eek::eek:

I gotta see that bro! :D

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
As requested..... basement is awesome but I had to park the cars in the garage ...
blogger-image-2087371156.jpg

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
New pics! Finally had some time to sort things out better, it's slowly coming together... Sega Rally is still in the garage, gonna stay there. Rtype will soon be in the corner beside the New Astros and a Space Invaders Part II cocktail will go where Rtype is.... Fixing it's legs.

pic 1r.jpgpic 2.jpgpic 3r.jpgpic 4.jpgpic 5r.jpgpic 6r.jpgpic 7.jpg

Really looking forward to walls to hang the art again!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Amazing as usual Scott! I was just in town for a couple of weeks over Christmas, but we should meet if I go down with the family to visit my folks this summer :)

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
For sure! Just drop me an email or pm and we'll work it out

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Awesome. Truly.

Not many people have the courage to so prominently display their wrapping paper supply. The cabs look amazing too.

Also - this is the 2nd full wall of cabs in Canada with plenty of insulation but no sheetrock.

regalboy

n00b
Shocking that such an amazing collection exists in little old Ottawa. You must own like half of the candy cabs in Ontario.