Argentina Beats Brazil 4-3 in Friendly, NJ USA

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
I had to post a thread for my south american friends. Argentina beat Brazil 4-3 with HAT TRICK Yes you heard that right HAT TRICK by MESSI. No Neymar didn't make even one goal for those of you who love to brag about Neymar.

No one can't speak badly about Messi for yesterdays performance. He was unstoppable!!! Lionel Messi Hat Tricked Brazil :)

IMPARABLE-Messi-Nueva-Jersey-Telam_CLAIMA20120609_0186_29.jpg

I also want to NOTE: Lionel Messi made that Fourth and Final goal RUNNING FROM HALF FIELD ALMOST at the 39th Minute of the Second Half. The stuff only dreams are made up of, watch closely because you just seen thee best player in the world spank Brazil by himself.

Look at the FAT BRUISE some prick Brazilian player gave Messi by kicking him during the match. Brazil never play clean futbol.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I had to post a thread for my south american friends. Argentina beat Brazil 4-2 with HAT TRICK Yes you heard that right HAT TRICK by MESSI. No Neymar didn't make even one goal for those of you who love to brag about Neymar.

No one can't speak badly about Messi for once at the National Team Level, yesterday was his day and he proved it.

Neymar has a lot of respect for Messi. I like that about Neymar. Sometimes people take nationality too far and let it make them blind to talent and ability, but Neymar isn't like that. Neither is Messi. One day Neymar will be amazing, and this is good, because Messi will not play forever.

Also, Messi has won more at the international level than CR7. The Olympics.

huhuhu

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Wasn't this a International Friendly?

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Argentina and Brazil don't have friendlies, every match we play against each other is expected to be a heated match.

Neymar is talented and I am not blind by my nationality but Neymar is NO Messi and whoever says that is kidding themselves like Pele. Lets wait until he goes to Europe and is expected to perform greatly for a club and win championships.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I never take friendlies serious. I actually had a opportunity to go see the game, but passed. They just pretty much put on a show for every one. I'll take Brazil over Argentina any day in a match that counts.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
I bet you will take Brazil over Argentina any day of the week like most people do. :) I bet you have a Brazil jersey or a yellow or green shirt that says BRAZIL on the front :)

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
olympics ft

No big deal lets see if either team can make a impression in the olympics football......is messi going to play ......