Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown Roll Call!

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Played some good games with Loopz on XBL the other night. Hit me up if you are on 360.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
sorry I haven't been at most of theese sunday things. seem to find myself busy on sundays alot lately, but I still play for sure, so if anyone in that group wants games on another nite I'm your dood. arrooooooooo

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Somewhere I read they said both. Normal VF5 goes on sale first, then Final Showdown will go on sale. Hopefully the character costume packs will go on sale as well.

Also, since I guess the thread here is old it won't let me edit the first post with more names. Not sure if I should bother making another post with the other folks that have picked it up on PSN.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
I'm probably the only one still playing this

Ahem!! Not necessarily... Although I reckon you might be the sole person here from British Columbia who is still active on PSN.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
haha well, by still playing I suppose I mean, still playing the shit out of it constantly :)

aside from ninny I donno anyone else in BC on psn :( unfortunately ninny and I don't play alot of the same games :(

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
sammy_Galactic29(not sure if it matters if its in lowercase or uppercase) Is Akira considered upper-tier on this version of the game or on doa 5(i remember him having high execution on the older versions)

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I want to play again, but I seem to spend all my time outfitting their clothes and not fighting.