Nice shoes (Men's Fashion Thread)

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
tortoise shell works with sunglasses. i am not sure about everyday glasses.

Yup, tortoise shell frames/glasses work well with certain colors and in certain seasons. So, as your daily eye glasses they might not be the best choice. If these are in it for the long haul, a year or two, I'd stick to something more traditional.

Lastly, if you don't mind brandless glasses, get a copy of your perscription, head over to http://www.zennioptical.com and order yourself a cheap pair of tortoise glasses that you can sport once in a while. You can get a pair, with plastic lenses for as low as $20 shipped.

Last edited:

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Funny that this thread is still going. I still have the same pair of Vans that I got nearly 5 years ago.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Guys I totally forgot to call this morning and by the time I did it was too late.

What have I done??? :(

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Got another pair of boots on the way, same as the last ones I posted but they have a Phoenix design on them:

10010944_gg.jpg

Wasn't looking for another pair atm, but I couldn't pass up a good sale. I got them for $85 shipped, about half price!

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Further proof: The first image that pops up is Ryan Gosling wearing tortoise shell glasses. Don't get much gayer than that. Cancel that order, pronto!

I think Gosling is the sexiest man alive in GQ or something. Dont care enough to check but he seems to be pullin hoes

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Guys I totally forgot to call this morning and by the time I did it was too late.

What have I done??? :(

i wouldnt worry too much. it does seem to be a trend right now, so you fine.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
So i got dressed up to go shopping for a leather jacket, i even combed my hair. Apparently when you're all nice & dress, people tend to treat you nicer. First time & long time i didnt go to a store feeling like im about to steal their shit, they actually had conversation with me.

I went to another store & I was in a long ass line at checkout & a sale associate pulled me from the side & ask if i had a credit card & that they can ring me up instead of waiting....

With that said, It felt nice being treated nicely for once, so im going to start dressing nicely when i go out to restaurants & shopping.

i've always been a sneaker guy but looks like i need to buy a nice dress boot next.

I was thinking of getting either...

Clark's Desert Boots
5e296f8e392fe1ab07b92cc78e8681fd.jpg

Thursday Captain Boots
41LNIv0dc0L.jpg

Any opinions on other ones to get?

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I've had several pairs of the Clarks ones and I've generally been happy with them. The price/quality ratio is rather good. On another semi-cothing related issue, I got a new cologne, I used to wear Terre d'Hermes for years.

I rather like this one, has a nice 'luxurious old school aftershave' feel. Like Aqua Di Parma.
EDOCS33.jpg