le geek's new Shockbox site

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Looks good. Due to the different types of games I would think the purple code would be more fitting than the yellow.

Good idea, the yellow really sticks out, and not in a good way...

Edit: Fixed!

Last edited:

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Tim Jonsson, the pixel and cover artist working on Knight's Chance graciously offered some high quality art assets. Here is my revised Shock insert, as well as an alternate look.

knightschance-alt2-legeek-ff-copy.jpg

knightschance-alt3-legeek-ff-copy.jpg

I may make a third variant of the first one, with the back layout of the 2nd one...

EDIT: Third Variant below...

Thanks so much Tim!

Cheers,
Ben

Last edited:

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Third variant!

knightschance-alt4-legeek-ff-copy.jpg

I'm not quite happy yet with the first one of the three, so I'll probably revise it...

EDIT: Revised the first one, I am most likely finished... :mr_t:

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
le geek,
I really dig your inserts and if I ever get into shocks I would def use a ton of your stuff.
Keep up the good work!

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Tim Jonsson, the pixel and cover artist working on Knight's Chance graciously offered some high quality art assets. Here is my revised Shock insert, as well as an alternate look.

I may make a third variant of the first one, with the back layout of the 2nd one...

EDIT: Third Variant below...

Thanks so much Tim!

Cheers,
Ben

Are they final? If so, when will they be available on your site? I'm assuming the game will ship soon, so I would very much like to print one before it's shipped. They look great by the way....so much so that's it's very hard to pick one :scratch:

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Are they final? If so, when will they be available on your site? I'm assuming the game will ship soon, so I would very much like to print one before it's shipped. They look great by the way....so much so that's it's very hard to pick one :scratch:

Soon. I'm waiting to see if I should make any changes when the game is released.

Cheers,
Ben

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
You might want to remove the SNK and replace with the Neobitz logo.

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
You might want to remove the SNK and replace with the Neobitz logo.

Nah, I like the SNK logo, plus it offers a nice color contrast. I'm calling these done... :)

Cheers,
Ben

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Nah, I like the SNK logo, plus it offers a nice color contrast. I'm calling these done... :)

Cheers,
Ben

It does make it pop, it wasn't because I didn't like the look of it. I think it should be fine since it's fan made.

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
It does make it pop, it wasn't because I didn't like the look of it. I think it should be fine since it's fan made.

I could do one that way. Which one would you pick?

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
I'm calling these done... :)

Cheers,
Ben

Hey, you'll need to do a small update on each one. Seems the 202 MEGS he had on his previous shockbox art was just a placeholder (likely cause it's the default template number). If you look at the final shockbox insert, it's actually 132 MEGS.

10155835_786636278027927_1366001332361906173_n.jpg

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Ah, thanks man! I'll take care of it tonight!

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Been meaning to fix the no. of players on Magician Lord for awhile...

mlord-ff.jpg

And I put together an alternate shock, since I was never quite happy with the original design...

mlord-alt-ff.jpg

Any thoughts, before I post 'em on my site?

Cheers,
Ben

Last edited: