Any interest? NeoSaveMasta V2 Low Cost Version

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I have a spare batch of PCBs that were incompatible with the 32k chips. Had the problem fixed and re-etched the V2 cards that were sold.

To sum it up, I can do a quick release of a low cost version that supports 1 8k bank instead of 2 16k banks. The 8k chips are cheaper than the 32 and no switch will be needed. The 8k is still 4x larger than the original Neo memory card and it wont require a battery either.

I've just been sitting on these boards not really knowing what to do with them. I can probably sell these things for around $20 and do free bubble wrap shipping. They will look pretty close to the V2, just no switch installed.

Just checking on interest. I can put these out pretty quickly I think.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Version 2.1.

I assume the graphics are exactly the same...? Still going to say NSM-16 in the top corner...?

So how come this batch did not work the same...?

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
NTM, I have the og V2 with switch. Is this new version cosmetically the same as that one sans switch?

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Count me in and I can pay instantly. I have an official Memory Card, but I like to think I'll eventually run out of room on it :D

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Version 2.1.

I assume the graphics are exactly the same...? Still going to say NSM-16 in the top corner...?

So how come this batch did not work the same...?

Yeah graphics are the same, and it will say NSM-16. I can create a vinyl decal or something to differentiate between the two. I'm not sure exactly how it happened, but I think I just sent them the wrong gerber files.

NTM, I have the og V2 with switch. Is this new version cosmetically the same as that one sans switch?
Yep. Again, I can see about getting some nice ghetto sticker that people can put on there if they choose.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I'd take one as well if it's without a battery backed up saving mechanism and you ship to europe.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
I believe I'd be up for the B-version as well. :)

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
I have a spare batch of PCBs that were incompatible with the 32k chips. Had the problem fixed and re-etched the V2 cards that were sold.

To sum it up, I can do a quick release of a low cost version that supports 1 8k bank instead of 2 16k banks. The 8k chips are cheaper than the 32 and no switch will be needed. The 8k is still 4x larger than the original Neo memory card and it wont require a battery either.

I've just been sitting on these boards not really knowing what to do with them. I can probably sell these things for around $20 and do free bubble wrap shipping. They will look pretty close to the V2, just no switch installed.

Just checking on interest. I can put these out pretty quickly I think.

Yo, NTM:

I interested.

Hook me up!

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I would also be interested in one of these if it comes out

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Sign me up. Figure I'm working on a MV2 CMVS, should find out if the mem slot is working.

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
Sure. @$20 I could use a spare in case my original doesn't outlive me.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Two or maybe three for me. If someone in Spain wants, we could make a joint order.