Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Seems like Disney wants in on the giant mecha thing. Apparently we will soon be seeing:

5pld9g.jpg

Chogokin King Robo Mickey & Friends

link

So...um, thoughts?

I.. I kinda want one. Fuck, it's even diecast!

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
So no one wants my Transformers then? I'm a "motivated" seller guys, lets talk turkey (or tofu for you vegans)...

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
I'll be damned, we're getting a US release of the Chogokin Daizyujin

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=18456116

That's cool, but...

The question is are they going to strip out all the metal like they usually do for the US versions of stuff? Compared to the jpn versions, the US stuff feels like one of those cheap chinese knockoffs that come on a blister card.

Just FYI, someone in the US can get the japanese version of that from the *US Amazon store* for roughly the same price shipped. That's where I got mine.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
That's cool, but...

The question is are they going to strip out all the metal like they usually do for the US versions of stuff? Compared to the jpn versions, the US stuff feels like one of those cheap chinese knockoffs that come on a blister card.

Just FYI, someone in the US can get the japanese version of that from the *US Amazon store* for roughly the same price shipped. That's where I got mine.

I'll check it out when it hits. They might do the same thing they did with the Shikenger Figuarts and just stock the japanese product.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I don't have anything rare, just a few things I like and have collected over the past 2~3 years.

Almost a full set (missing the limited lunch box with Dr. Jonas and young Rusty) of Venture Brothers figures.
11%2520-%25201.jpg

11%2520-%25201.jpg

11%2520-%25201.jpg

11%2520-%25201.jpg

Some random video game figures.
11%2520-%25201.jpg

Just two plushies...
11%2520-%25201.jpg

11%2520-%25201.jpg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Should I post my waifu scales or are you goin to be hatin' on me Tasuke-style? (not like I can't take it or anything) :cool:

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
... was diggin' around the storage looking for something else, but found this guy. Totally forgot about him. I think there's another stack of boxed japanese "zords" I forgot about in the back, but it will take some effort to get to them.

zord.jpg

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
... was diggin' around the storage looking for something else, but found this guy. Totally forgot about him. I think there's another stack of boxed japanese "zords" I forgot about in the back, but it will take some effort to get to them.

zord.jpg

If you ever sell some of these guys, for the love of god hit me up first...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I have a few things, but my favorites have always been the Beast Wars Transmetals figures, awesome engineering!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Got this today:

eva01.jpg

I almost bought this a few weeks ago but couldn't convince myself to spend $250 on a toy. Now I kind of wish I did though since KAWS x OriginalFake is ending in the summer:

originalfake-kaws-woodstock-figure-00.jpg

Last edited:

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
he is sweet looking, A rare few have actually turned up with the sand persons gaffi stick too.