Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Ah, crisis averted. From the small previous picture combined with the angle, it looked like some kind of science fiction-y gun to me.

But why you want to hang them under a picture of Superman crying after Lois' death remains a mystery.

Its iconic scene just like the S cape. Its just picture art no need to get bent out of shape. On the opposite side have Captain A shield w/ Evans pic on top.
captain a.jpg

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
PCS toys Bison does look cool but I rather get something from Moron Kombat. Like Cyrax or Scorpion.

In any case after 2+ years got this Wheyfu in. She is a big grill.

c0BFToTh.jpg

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
My fav Chun Li is the alpha one. Does your have the webbing hand defects?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I got a stachew. I usually don't get stachews but I love this artist and this character of his.

s-l1000.jpg

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
My fav Chun Li is the alpha one. Does your have the webbing hand defects?

Any pictures/what reviews? The quality is nice on this but it isn't perfect. Her pony tails could be hidden a lot better in her head. Only quality control problem I see is on her face on the right side. A faint black line. You don't see it anyhow so not really a big deal.

The alpha one is nice but im not a fan of the seams on the fabric. Her face is young but doesn't look like Chun Li imo. From reading up they used a different asset for her ass (pun intended). Her hips are wider.

I noticed in a alpha pcs unboxing they had to put her head on, mine was already on.

The classic qipao aka regular chun li they fixed the seams on her legs but her face looks off and trannyish. I wish they would've done the same to the alpha one. I think PCS has problems sculpting female heads at times. Just look at the 1/4 Sakura.

That is why I went with this SF4/SFV outfit.

Here is how her hands look like.

bPmSn8mm.jpg

XcUzM4Nm.jpg

Last edited:

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
its hard to see from your pic but looks like this.

chunli.jpg

I was told sideshow would fix the issue. So get in contact with them if you have this problem.

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Mine look a lot better than those, only slight webbing. I'll give them an email. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Here's a couple more random thrift store finds that I got for a quarter each on Friday.

2014 Slash from the Nickelodeon CG TMNT show. As usual, Playmates can't do scale right, so, the toy is shorter than the four brothers, when he should tower over them. Missing his mace accessory. He was covered in blue marker, which I thought for sure was going to be the permanent variety and be a royal pain to get off, but, nope, it was the regular kind (probably Crayola) and washed off easily:

b_slash.JPG

2013 Heatwave the Firebot from Transformers: Rescue Bots. He's just an action figure, he doesn't actually transform into his fire truck alt form. This guy was sold either singly or in a two-pack with a human fireman, Kade Burns.

b_heatwave.JPG

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
picked this up for the sole reason that it made me laugh

zg3ZY48l.jpg

@M

20 Year Member
That's cool how they really captured the old school low-polygon look, although, I suppose, if it was digitally sculpted, that was pretty easy to accomplish.

@M

20 Year Member
2013 Transformers Generations Orion Pax (Optimus Prime's younger self). Missing his axe and blaster accessories. The Cybertronian truck mode is kind of meh, but I like the robot mode a lot.

orion pax robot.jpg

orion pax vehicle.jpg

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
That truck mode looks like Xzibit got ahold of Prime, while he was sleeping. PT Crusier mod, lol.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I finally got the case and lighting setup for my NECA Arcade Appearance sets:

Aliens & AvP.jpeg

TMNT.jpeg

I was too lazy this afternoon to swap in the AvP and TMNT PCBs to get a wide angle picture of the whole setup. I'll get on that later. It'll look better in a darker room anyway.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Can you post pic further back of your detolf w/ the cabs included.

@M

20 Year Member
Awesome display! NECA's TMNT stuff definitely trumps Playmates' products (although I still love their original run of TMNT action figures). And I never thought I'd live in a world where legitimate Capcom Alien VS Predator toys got made (just customs).

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Thanks, all. It was hard waiting for all the pieces to be released, delivered, assembled, etc., but it was worth it. I'm terrified by what may be shown at SDCC now...

Unrelated to my display but very much related to this thread, a 27" tall robot mode, 30" diameter planet mode Unicron is being funded through HasLabs.

Last edited: