Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
That Arino figure is pretty dope. Game Center CX is a great show but I don't have many friends that watch it. Got this sweet Professor Layton figure at the flea market this morning for $30, and a bunch of other random vintage toys. :-J

2dwe1qt.jpg

That's a steal. I remember when it first came out. It shot up from MSRP to like $150 overnight. It's died down a bit, but still worth more than double what you paid for it.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Does anyone here collect the old WWF Hasbro figure? Thinking about starting a collection of them, prices seem all over the place though.

Nope, I don't have any of those, but, they're pretty cool. I still remember the old rubbery LJN ones too, especially the thumb-wrestling ones where'd you stick your thumb up their hollow asses, lol. My younger brother had a couple of those when we were kids.

ass wrestlers.jpg

Last edited:

@M

20 Year Member
9) WEST: Domestic Disturbance – 10:03 p.m. Officers were dispatched to a West side residential address, reference a domestic disturbance between the victim (46-year-old AF) and her husband/suspect (34-year-old WM). The suspect called 911 on himself reference his actions in response to drinking too much and then overreacting when believing his wife had damaged some of his prized property (action figures). The suspect had wielded a log-splitting axe and after his wife had left the residence, he subsequently used the axe to destroy the TV, TV stand, laptop computer, and several other items in the house. The suspect then moved outside and smashed the family car, chopping off both side mirrors and eventually striking the windshield with such force that the axe became stuck. When officers arrived, they found the axe embedded in the windshield of the car. The damages eclipsed $5000. Officers took the suspect into custody without incident. The suspect was arrested for domestic-related charges of disorderly conduct and felony damage to property. The suspect was conveyed to jail.

http://www.cityofmadison.com/police/chief/blog/?Id=18526

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Holy crap. I wonder what action figure pushed him over the edge? For being drunk he has quite a bit of axe destruction skills. :P

@M

20 Year Member
Random assortment of McFarlane Toys & MegaBloks HALO action figures and parts that I picked up for $3 on Saturday. Doubtlessly missing some guns, armor bits, and other doodads, but, for the price, I couldn't say no. There was also a black LEGO Technic/Bionicle strut in the bag for no earthly reason.

haul_020219a.jpg

Believe it or not, I've never actually played any of the HALO video games in my life (never got any of the Xboxes), but, that's what collectards do, buy shit they don't even care about. :D Even though I'm not terribly familiar with the source material, they're still pretty nice action figures.

@M

20 Year Member
Just saw this online and, damn, that's pretty sweet!

ectotron.jpg

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Yep. That was an instant preorder for me when I saw it.

I actively try to avoid giving GameStop money, but that and the Gamer Gremlin from NECA broke my will temporarily.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Glad to see this thread still going.
DDR Champion almost killed the thread with his outlandishly lavish display of hoarder's complex contributing the dissolution of his family, making the rest of us reexamine our lifestyles.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
DDR Champion almost killed the thread with his outlandishly lavish display of hoarder's complex contributing the dissolution of his family, making the rest of us reexamine our lifestyles.

Resin children > actual children
bet he would've turned his daughter into a realdoll if she hadn't ran away

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Bought 1 of the Oversized KO combiners so decided to get the rest

20190216-161623c.png

20190216-161806-b.png

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
southtown.jpg

Wow no wonder you're a cranky wanker...Your wife has you by the balls, so you take out your frustration to the forums. Why dont you take off the dress and man up pal.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

Link plz, I’m not scrolling up thru all these tapatalk ads.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
View attachment 53221

Wow no wonder you're a cranky wanker...Your wife has you by the balls, so you take out your frustration to the forums. Why dont you take off the dress and man up pal.
Yeah, take the joke seriously. Man up by selfishly spending thousands of dollars monthly of my family's money on stuff only for me to fill up OUR house with. If you're going to spend all that money on yourself, futilely trying to fill the gaping hole within yourself, why don't you spend it on something that will actually make your life and that of the people you're supposed to be taking care of better? Therapy.

One more $1000 statue and maybe you'll be satisfied? It won't work. It will never work. Get help. If not for yourself, then for however many family members you have left. I made the choice to share my life with someone and have a family. I'm not the one trying to pretend I'm still single in my early 20s like they don't exist. You are legitimately pathetic.

Marek

Banned
*knock knock*

Hello. Im your neighbor, here with the Jehovah's Witnesses. Have you heard the good news?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i came in here and i just wanna say that it is bitchin' that STK is ripping up HDR

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I'm not the one trying to pretend I'm still single in my early 20s like they don't exist.

To be fair to him, he's a closeted homosexual who probably only got married because of peer pressure from family, a mail order wife, etc...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
To be fair to him, he's a closeted homosexual who probably only got married because of peer pressure from family, a mail order wife, etc...

what gave it away? the rocky doll with the sassy pose?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Link plz, I’m not scrolling up thru all these tapatalk ads.

None, just a bunch of jealous people who cant handle someone buying a $1000 statue. This is the neo forum where people have arcade cabinets in their homes & spend $1000 on PCB kits. For STK case, his wife controls the money and only allows him to buy free ipad games.

Yeah, take the joke seriously. Man up by selfishly spending thousands of dollars monthly of my family's money on stuff only for me to fill up OUR house with. If you're going to spend all that money on yourself, futilely trying to fill the gaping hole within yourself, why don't you spend it on something that will actually make your life and that of the people you're supposed to be taking care of better? Therapy.

One more $1000 statue and maybe you'll be satisfied? It won't work. It will never work. Get help. If not for yourself, then for however many family members you have left. I made the choice to share my life with someone and have a family. I'm not the one trying to pretend I'm still single in my early 20s like they don't exist. You are legitimately pathetic.

I really feel bad for you pal. Having that ball and chain for how long now? It must really suck to not be able to do what you want to do. You're even brainwash in thinking its ok to be miserable.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Bought 1 of the Oversized KO combiners so decided to get the rest

20190216-161623.jpg

20190216-161806.jpg

Can I get a little more info on that Bruticus? Is that an official TFormers release, or is it one of those private company custom jobs? Also, where and how much?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
This has been the best thread on neo-geo.com for a few months now

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Last edited: