Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
A pretty good D-Arts Terry Bogard Figure. Hopefully they do some other KOF characters.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-IPN-4761&page=top

TerryBogard.jpg
A damn sight better than those awful KOF 2k figures that were being sold at gamestops back when. Anyone remember those awful things?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I remember those, had a couple of them, I think I ended up throwing the iori one in the bin.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Here's most of my stuff, I'm in the process of moving to a new place so some of my things are still boxed and others tucked away waiting to be sold in order to pay the new bills :lol:

DSCN5220.jpg

That's awesome! You've got some of the unpainted Series 4 monsters! I never got any, they're really hard to find. :)

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
yeah I got all of these from bids in ebay, although I only spent the money for the early edition monsters.
When I was a child there was like a stamp-card album with first and second series of the monsters and It was totally awesome, if you wanted to you could give away your album and exchange it for a blister of 4 of these... totally not worthy, so the moment I got my first credit card I got these as my first internet-international buy through ebay to make it up for that pending subject from the past. That big blister with all those monsters inside cost me less than 30pounds shipped to Argentina, GREAT DEAL indeed.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
I don't know what it was, but Monster in My Pocket were such addictive figures. They were like a non-videogame version of Pokemon back then. I got so excited to find a 25 point monster in those mystery packs, and I could tell you the name of any of them.

He's something you'll enjoy. I found this plastic suitcase while cleaning out an old closet awhile ago. I used to keep my MIMP figures in it...
SzreO.jpg

It says:

Scary Suitcase!
creepy Monsters inside
Do not open unless your ready to
get scared!

sorry, this is a droopy marker!

:D I love that my 7-year-old self had to put in an apology for the bad marker after hyping up the frightening suitcase.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
those original monsters look cool.......I just had my Vlix recased
vlix_front1.JPG

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I ended up boxing most of my action figure stuff up. When my son gets older i'll give it to him...

280827493.jpg

272297874.jpg

353339741.jpg

Got some bust statues too...My only regret was not picking up that Zangief Statue that got release awhile back...

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
I ended up boxing most of my action figure stuff up. When my son gets older i'll give it to him...

280827493.jpg

272297874.jpg

353339741.jpg

Got some bust statues too...My only regret was not picking up that Zangief Statue that got release awhile back...

I take it you like Berserk :lol: those are some fine looking goodies you have there :D

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Bumping for this:

Mia-chan1254911789.jpg

I just bought her pre-owned for $50 shipped. Literally.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Link don't work Dom.

Thinking about picking up a Medicom Tetsuo on ebay, they're pretty affordable for a nice 1/6 scale figure.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
That Snake-Eyes looks psycho. The only problem with it other than the excessive (for me) price, is that at 12 inches, a toy ceases to be an action figure and instead becomes a doll. Especially if it has cloth clothes. As cool as it looks, I don't think I am prepared to turn that corner.

I used to think that as well. Once I got a really nice 12" figure in hand and started posing it it became very clear that the size combined with high quality clothing was on another level from anything and raised the bar quite a bit as to what I expect from a nice high end collectors toy. If there's something you really want and have the cash or can get someone to hook you up with a nice gift go for it, you won't regret it.

Plus high end shit is limited so it may be $150 now but 2 years from now it may well be $500 and you'll be kicking yourself.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I WISH I HAD MANLY STUFF LIKE THIS...

...but I just got waifus :(

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Oh, I absolutely agree.

Figures these days are incredibly posable. I have a couple from Medicos' Jojo's Bizarre Adventure line, and they can do all sorts of movements, expressions, etc. Another one that blew me away was S.H. Figuarts' Tiger & Bunny line. The articulation on my Origami Cyclone is simply phenomenal.

But until someone like D-Arts does a Samurai Shodown line, I'm happy with my pre-posed Iroha figure.