Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Wow those are so cool Stealthlurker! So do you like make your own diorama backgrounds?

Nah these are actually sets and accessories you can buy! Discovered the train one off some guy's instagram haha. The Japanese house one I knew about for a while but went for a lot... until they recently re-issued them.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Next is what I called "Big Bosses" ... inspired by playing a lot of Yakuza 0

Yakuza1_zps6sreo9fx.jpg~original

Yakuza2_zpsaruvm3qc.jpg~original

Yakuza3_zps9ca9zop3.jpg~original

While I think I recall the actor the fig in the chair is modeled after being in one of the Yakuza games, isn't that particular figma his character from a cop show?, You should look into grabbing the Majima Figma they have as well :)

Also those little namco dioramas look sweet, where'd you get those I'd love a few to spruce up the game room I'm setting up in my garage

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I was just drooling over the Leonardo one I saw in the BBTS newsletter. These are way too big for my collection, though. I'd rather buy more of the Figma Turtles as I only have Donatello.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
While I think I recall the actor the fig in the chair is modeled after being in one of the Yakuza games, isn't that particular figma his character from a cop show?, You should look into grabbing the Majima Figma they have as well :)

Also those little namco dioramas look sweet, where'd you get those I'd love a few to spruce up the game room I'm setting up in my garage

You know your stuff! Yup, Kogure Kenzo. I just stumbled across those Namco gashapon dioramas by chance on Yahoo.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Collecting has always been a major weakness for me. I collect too many things.

I really never got into figures until fairly recently. Ordered a few from a few websites, but otherwise not too much to speak of.

Legos, been picking up sets here and there as well, especially when a store is closing up and finally throws Legos on sale. Doesn't happen often and usually ends up being the same price as on Amazon, but now and then I get lucky.

And oddly enough, somewhere I still have all my McDonalds toys from when I was a kid. lol

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
You know your stuff! Yup, Kogure Kenzo. I just stumbled across those Namco gashapon dioramas by chance on Yahoo.

Apparently Tetsuya Watari was also in the same cop show, I'd love to be able to watch it with subtitles some day, but I don't see that happening anytime soon, guess I should learn japanese

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Oh shit, you got the Threezero Scopedog. Fuck that's dope.

I can hear Merc ejaculating from here.

Gonna try and trade for one. Couldn't justify the preorder. Got like 300 3A shits in back up for massive trade fodder.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
I collect TMNT and GI Joes. I used to collect Transformers, but I sold them all. I didn't want to pack 4 large boxes full of just Transformers when I moved to Arizona.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I collect TMNT and GI Joes. I used to collect Transformers, but I sold them all. I didn't want to pack 4 large boxes full of just Transformers when I moved to Arizona.

If you don't mind the question, how did you sell it? CL? As a lot or individually?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Hasbro Jibanyan (red), Baddinyan (purple), Robonyan (metallic blue), and Thornyan (green) from Yo-Kai Watch. Never watched the anime or played the games, but I like kitties, and I got them for a steal, so, I couldn't pass them up.

yo-kai cats.jpg

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Hasbro Jibanyan (red), Baddinyan (purple), Robonyan (metallic blue), and Thornyan (green) from Yo-Kai Watch. Never watched the anime or played the games, but I like kitties, and I got them for a steal, so, I couldn't pass them up.

View attachment 45724

My kid fucking loves the show,it's basically Pokemon so it kinda sucks, but it was pretty inoffensive and colorful, which kids like, I own the first game but haven't gotten around to playing it, picked it up mainly because it was made by Level 5

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Dat Scopedog is impressive. How sturdy is it?
Similar to the Titanfall stuff?

I don't know much about the Titanfall figures. It's no where near the quality of Bandai Soul of Chogokin stuff but about on par with the usual HK premium stuff.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
If you don't mind the question, how did you sell it? CL? As a lot or individually?

There is a toy store in Vegas called Rogue Toys who bought them from me. There used to be a store call Toys in the Attic that I sold to in the past.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Those original turtles toys are great. I beat the shit out of them as a kid and I don't think any of them broke beyond some of the attachments falling off like the bracers on the foot soldiers and shredder. I had all those you posted above and another 25ish on top of that. They are probably in pieces now tucked away in a landfill.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Those original turtles toys are great. I beat the shit out of them as a kid and I don't think any of them broke beyond some of the attachments falling off like the bracers on the foot soldiers and shredder. I had all those you posted above and another 25ish on top of that. They are probably in pieces now tucked away in a landfill.

I have a nearly complete (loose) collection of all the OG Playmates figures. They were so good. And so affordable.

Decipticreep, you probably don't need me to tell you since you seem like a pretty big fan, but OG April in the white boots is teh rarez! Also, I'm jealous of the NECA set. I'm kicking myself for not buying that.

Last edited:

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Preordered Morgana nendoroid on Amiami...

09053d877d5655a1b38160528ce56533.jpg

Hope there are no delays on release date.... but I highly doubt it...