Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I got these i think last year or two years ago. Finally got them on display. These are actually quite nice & i like all the different style by the various artist. Not sure if im going to try to buy anymore, i did order the Jae Lee one but the others are just too expensive like the Frank Miller ones & the others just not my cup of tea.

20170108_154529_zpsswuksq6w.jpg

20170108_154642_zps6wyf4nvn.jpg

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Main display wall. Top is new versions of old characters. Next shelf is for G1 Autobot, then G1 Decepticon and the bottom shelf is for KOs, artifacts/merchandise and other boxed items. Below the shelves are boxes for cardbacks, instructions and other inserts, carded bubble inserts, accessories, parts, comics and the Brave Max.
20170104_183120_zps4nfjdpkf.jpg

The next wall has a window with heavy drapes to not let any light in, and the wooden toy box from when I was a kid, and a shelf for media. Top of shelf is misc items, first shelf is TF related items... Gobots and the Blockmen from my signature, etc. The rest of the shelves are for movies, video games books and magazines.
20170104_183539_zpsldrxsjdx.jpg

Then the other shelf has more misc stuff on top, and has more new versions, and then other boxed items and board games. I had a hard time getting a pic of this shelf due to the lighting, so only have this pic of the top of it. Knick-nack type things are on the door and window frames around the room.
20170104_183834_zpsdxntd9aq.jpg

Awesome transformer collection and nice display.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
I got these i think last year or two years ago. Finally got them on display. These are actually quite nice & i like all the different style by the various artist. Not sure if im going to try to buy anymore, i did order the Jae Lee one but the others are just too expensive like the Frank Miller ones & the others just not my cup of tea.

View attachment 41864

View attachment 41865

The middle one is the Rafael Grampa one right? I've had my eye on that one for awhile love Grampa's style

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
The middle one is the Rafael Grampa one right? I've had my eye on that one for awhile love Grampa's style

Yup

Just got Jae Lee last night. Do any of you guys do glamour shots of your figures?

DSCN0170_zpsjydiezoi.jpg
DSCN0180_zpsakecskrt.jpg
DSCN0175_zps7noeprsa.jpg

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Here are the Marvel Now from Kotobukiya!

Captain America seem bored. Wish it had more emotions to it. The color/paint is really nice.

DSCN0185_zpsp1nx14gk.jpg
DSCN0239_zpshzk3vdhl.jpg

Thor - He seem ok, but not really a fan of the face. Needs more expression, very boring like Cap.
DSCN0186_zpsnkzbu9v8.jpg
DSCN0188_zpspfykoide.jpg

Probably going to have to pickup Iron Man & that's it. The paint & sculpts are nice but just no emotions at all.
DSCN0192_zpsbplvlxfu.jpg

Shipwreck_00

Armored Scrum Object
They look really nice but I do agree with you on the faces. Seems like they could have put a bit more detail into it.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Hulkbuster - Wow this one is actually pretty cool. Lots of good detail & battle damage scratches look like he's been in battles. His right arm can adjust up & down. For the price though you would expect some kind of lighting but overall im pretty happy with it. Getting hulk tonight.

DSCN0200_zpsohsaiw2h.jpg

DSCN0202_zpscfxclznz.jpg

ceec282e-7c1e-4f08-b1c6-fefa8bc5f53f_zpsy2yu7rmi.jpg

DSCN0204_zpsr1pkicg9.jpg

DSCN0320_zpslzvor2tn.jpg
DSCN0323_zpsubbnnyvc.jpg

DSCN0231_zps2ilzh2eg.jpg

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Did anyone else buy the Kazuma Kiryu Figma that released recently? I'm currently low on shelf space so I haven't taken him out of the box to pose yet but he looks awesome

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Here's the Hulk

Overall its a nice Hulk. He looks really mean. The pose is alright but him doing lunge, makes him a bit short. The same goes for UltraHulk. I really dont like gaps on the arms but probably way to push it in more.

DSCN0270_zpsz9jish4k.jpg
DSCN0269_zpsxqdh2tyd.jpg
DSCN0273_zpsxssfyddt.jpg

Here is the battle diorama!

DSCN0304_zpsvza9thle.jpg
DSCN0290_zpsfgv544qi.jpg

Rest of the crew
DSCN0318_zpsqxivdl6i.jpg
DSCN0334_zpsnhubqrhi.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I got a few goodies recently!

Masterpiece Megs with Accessories for a full Sniper set up.

Master PIece Soundwave Goat Year Platinum Edition, he's clear and comes with all 5 tapes, fucking awesome! My First and favorite transformer, now Clear...energon cubes included!

I'll post pics later, cool stuff TRipster!

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Isn't the clear Soundwave not all clear, but has brown parts?
At least the YOTH Optimus Prime is essentially the same, just has gold chrome instead of silver. But then again, there is something about clear plastic toys.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
At least the YOTH Optimus Prime is essentially the same, just has gold chrome instead of silver. But then again, there is something about clear plastic toys.

Sexy af...

r_ghost-starscream-160.jpg

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
oh wow those look nice, i need that starscream!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

Yeah it has golden pieces as well but is mostly clear.

I also got the sounwave TFG blaster retooling, pretty slick!

Saw 2 different fortress maximum one is 300 bucks standing with a sword, the other is 150 can't see if it has a sword, what could be the difference between the 2, both are tfg.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I don't know, I'd have to see what they look like. Was it an original mold or the new one?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yeah it has golden pieces as well but is mostly clear.

I also got the sounwave TFG blaster retooling, pretty slick!

Saw 2 different fortress maximum one is 300 bucks standing with a sword, the other is 150 can't see if it has a sword, what could be the difference between the 2, both are tfg.

The one with the sword is either the San Diego Comic Con exclusive (and thus more rare) or the Japanese version. $150 is the retail price for the regular version.

I picked up the regular Fort Maximus at Christmas, it's pretty cool but you really aren't prepared for how big that motherfucker is until you get it in your hands.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
This showed up today, and it just might be one of the nicest things I've ever seen at a 1/12 scale. :)

xyfH8FM.jpg