Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

scorponok

Not scorporock,
On Sunday I found another Shogun Warriors Dragun at the flea market. Surprisingly it was in great condition.

swd.jpg

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Yeah, I was a little jarred by that too. The other faces that it comes with look better.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
It almost looks like they put Link hair on a Zelda head/face. But yeah, the other faces look better, and even that one may look a little less crazy in person.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Could be worse, could look like pretty much every Playarts Kai figure; the faces on Naithan Drake, Solid Snake, Ryu...the list goes on, they all look terrible!

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Just got my Vlix back from toygrader
vlix_30.jpg

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Recently purchased Hot Toys original Joker and also the Joker bank robbery version from dark knight. really impressive.

010-31.jpg

Tokyo

JapheiBANNED
Recently purchased Hot Toys original Joker and also the Joker bank robbery version from dark knight. really impressive.

010-31.jpg

I had the Hot Toys Joker. I bought it on Craigslist for $25. Sold on ebay a few years ago for $200. I see it is worth $700 now....Gets in time machine!

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
I just pre-ordered him.

A friend of mine saw the prototype at SDCC and he said it looked really promising.

I've got this one on pre-order with the other persona 4 figuarts line. I wasn't really all that impressed with the Yu Narukami.. but then again it's probably because mine came with a bad cut on the glasses.

I'm also hyped about the 2012 Super Chogokin Daizyujin and all it's badass glory

super-robot-chogokin-daizyujin-.jpg

4543112762740c-500x500.jpg

Last edited:

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Imported alot of Bandai Rockman model kits; mostly the X and classic Rockman stuff. Btw, that reminds me I got to get a new plated Blues model. The shield handle broke on the one I have.

Got back into Transfomers and collect mostly G1, Animated, Generation/Universe and Masterpiece stuff. If you can't tell by my sig; I've recently acquired Black Rodimus Convoy. :drool:

Started collecting Queen's Blade Excellent Model Core figures with the release of the Queen's Blade Rebellion series (Started with mostly QBR figures, but have snagged some of the classic QB figures as well.).

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
A pretty good D-Arts Terry Bogard Figure. Hopefully they do some other KOF characters.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-IPN-4761&page=top
TerryBogard.jpg

dude did you know there's a K' Dash of the same series? looks rather sweet!

Justed picked this guy up....
003-45.jpg

012-38.jpg

006-48.jpg

008-44.jpg

Jesus Fucking Christ... WANT!!!

I've got this one on pre-order with the other persona 4 figuarts line. I wasn't really all that impressed with the Yu Narukami.. but then again it's probably because mine came with a bad cut on the glasses.
I'm also hyped about the 2012 Super Chogokin Daizyujin and all it's badass glory
super-robot-chogokin-daizyujin-.jpg

4543112762740c-500x500.jpg

looks awesome... I still have the Huge version of this one, that comes with all the separated zords and you can put together, but definitely looks kinda crappy once assembled :( and its kinda awkward to move due to its weight... I'll look into the release date of this one, pretty closely... :)

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
FIG-IPN-0964.jpg

This figure goes for about $150+ on eBay, and I just learned it's being re-released this December for about $35 American. You better believe I'm jumping on that.

Zenimus

Recently I found a glass case at Goodwill for $20, so I turned it into my new cabinet of maximum dorkiness.

The picture sucks, but you can kinda see everything.

D6Nkd.jpg

7th (Top) row: Tron Legacy and 2.0 figures, Dragon Quest VIII Play Arts, Final Fantasy VII Play Arts, Samus Figma, Vega SOTA, Iori fig, Cammy and Lightning Play Arts, two Hero Collection Getter Robo figs, and a bunch of old Transformers.

6th row: Old Tron translucent figures, various Rock Lords (including the three Jewel Lords), two other Figmas (039 & 040), 1995 Bandai Mega Man figs in the very back, some smaller Transformers, various Microman figures.

5th row: Lego Pharaoh's Quest sets, and a partially rebuilt Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins from the '90s Adventurers line.

4th row: Monster in My Pocket small figures, Z-Bots, some Pokemon Monster Collection, and in the very back some vintage Nintendo Mario PVCs.

3rd row: Modern Lego Kingdoms and Castle sets

2nd row: Lego White Cap Bay and the Orc's Forge... I haven't really decided what to do with this row yet.

1st (bottom) row: Lego Dragon Masters sets from the early '90s

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
you best believe that shit is dorkiness

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Recently I found a glass case at Goodwill for $20, so I turned it into my new cabinet of maximum dorkiness.

The picture sucks, but you can kinda see everything.

D6Nkd.jpg

7th (Top) row: Tron Legacy and 2.0 figures, Dragon Quest VIII Play Arts, Final Fantasy VII Play Arts, Samus Figma, Vega SOTA, Iori fig, Cammy and Lightning Play Arts, two Hero Collection Getter Robo figs, and a bunch of old Transformers.

6th row: Old Tron translucent figures, various Rock Lords (including the three Jewel Lords), two other Figmas (039 & 040), 1995 Bandai Mega Man figs in the very back, some smaller Transformers, various Microman figures.

5th row: Lego Pharaoh's Quest sets, and a partially rebuilt Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins from the '90s Adventurers line.

4th row: Monster in My Pocket small figures, Z-Bots, some Pokemon Monster Collection, and in the very back some vintage Nintendo Mario PVCs.

3rd row: Modern Lego Kingdoms and Castle sets

2nd row: Lego White Cap Bay and the Orc's Forge... I haven't really decided what to do with this row yet.

1st (bottom) row: Lego Dragon Masters sets from the early '90s

duuuuuuuuuuuuude z-bots and monsters in my pocket are SO BOSS!!!
I'll upload some of mine later :lol:

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Really want a decent display cabinet, only one ive really seen at a good price is the £40 one from Ikea?

Couple more arrived

Lost Predator from Predator 2.

018.jpg

017-1.jpg

T600 Weathered version from Salvation.

005-50.jpg

009-48.jpg

007-49.jpg

Last edited:

Zenimus

duuuuuuuuuuuuude z-bots and monsters in my pocket are SO BOSS!!!
I'll upload some of mine later :lol:

Post em up! I don't know why, but I LOVED those things when I was little. It was so exciting to open up a mystery box and shout "WHOA!! A RED KRAKEN!!" or tear open a cereal box for a rare blue griffin. :D

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Here's most of my stuff, I'm in the process of moving to a new place so some of my things are still boxed and others tucked away waiting to be sold in order to pay the new bills :lol:

DSCN5219.jpg

DSCN5220.jpg

DSCN5222.jpg

DSCN5224.jpg

DSCN5225.jpg

Last edited: