Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I like that giant Legendary Godzilla with the classic Shogun Warriors. Jealous.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
I like to collect some of the Funko toys and Figuarts ones:

12963695_10153564773578379_5906311999972909912_n.jpg

13615134_10153764676318379_7100722413506438362_n.jpg

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Michael Crawford's got his coverage of this year's SDCC toys up; it's incomplete at the time of this posting, but he'll be adding shitloads of more photos over the coming days. Lots of awesome stuff to drool over! Oh, to be a billionaire and actually able to afford it all . . .

http://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2016/sdcc2016-main.htm

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
It's the Toynami Shogun Warrior 1964 Godzilla released in 2015.

Oh man. That's pretty friggin cool. I was very disappointed with Toynamis Voltron reissue. I have the OG Japanese one, and the quality puts it to shame. How's the build quality compared to the 70s Godzilla?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Michael Crawford's got his coverage of this year's SDCC toys up; it's incomplete at the time of this posting, but he'll be adding shitloads of more photos over the coming days. Lots of awesome stuff to drool over! Oh, to be a billionaire and actually able to afford it all . . .

http://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2016/sdcc2016-main.htm

Those fucking Contra figures are still colored wrong. :oh_no:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
It's good, just a notch below the original.

The feet are one piece so the toes won't break off or crack as easily as the originals.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I like to collect some of the Funko toys and Figuarts ones:

12963695_10153564773578379_5906311999972909912_n.jpg

13615134_10153764676318379_7100722413506438362_n.jpg

Nice Ren! I got the Sherlock Hound as well and absolutely love the fig, glad to see someone else around here picked that one up.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
It's Showtime! Have had my eye on this one for awhile and finally found it at a good price in amiami's preowned section, now I just need to find a Dorothy Figma to keep him company. Haven't been able to pose him yet due to a lack of shelf space sadly.
219a6689-0526-4b5e-82d6-7d80eed29411.jpg

And just the other day while doing a signing for my self publsihed comic book at my local shop I noticed they had repriced the DC Direct Spirit statue I've had my eyes on for years, he's set up in the shelves I use to house my Criterion blurays and anime
image.jpg

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
paid 90$ for a tandem twin Brenda today...I wonder how I'll make her different than my Bonnie(who I just had to put a neckpost in) pics in SPOILERS in a couple or so weeks?

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Here are the pics of the TF Masterpiece scale figures my wife and I have gotten in the last couple of months (MP-10 is on the way this coming coming week):

aChXzro.jpg

4Og2wPi.jpg

2gOIw9Q.jpg

It's hard to see, but Blitzwing is holding up tracks by the arm. I'm really impressed with BW, and the joint strength is surprising, especially to be able to hold up an MP car with one hand.
rblOZtJ.jpg

Astrotrain in the back behind Starscream whose bossing around the Constructicons.
CMOtTaP.jpg

At some point I'll set these guys up to form Devastator, although He'll be way too tall for the shelf.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Haha. Same with mine. Looks great dude.

Thanks, I've been gathering it for a while. eBay helped too with patience.

The bowfist Raydeen is the only one I don't have to mess with SW wise.

Decal kits for the others have been sitting there for a while now. I have to take Gaiking's back plate off and figure out/fix his missle firing mechanism.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Nice Ren! I got the Sherlock Hound as well and absolutely love the fig, glad to see someone else around here picked that one up.

It's funny when I posted it on my facebook there were like 4 contacts who said "I am waiting for mine!", didn't know there were so many after this one :keke: . I have to say quality is awesome and you see it even better specially when this was one of your tv serie you used to see as a kiddie haha

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
That Roger Smith figma is awesome, I have it as well. It sucks we will never get a Season 3 of Big O.

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
Went to the nearby Hastings yesterday since they are having a going out of business sale.
Didn't get anything really fancy or expensive, but I did pick up these at 20% off.

figs2.jpg

Going by weight of the Science Fiction blind box, I was hoping for the Godzilla. The Alien is fine though.

Last edited:

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Here are the pics of the TF Masterpiece scale figures my wife and I have gotten in the last couple of months (MP-10 is on the way this coming coming week):

aChXzro.jpg

4Og2wPi.jpg

2gOIw9Q.jpg

It's hard to see, but Blitzwing is holding up tracks by the arm. I'm really impressed with BW, and the joint strength is surprising, especially to be able to hold up an MP car with one hand.
rblOZtJ.jpg

Astrotrain in the back behind Starscream whose bossing around the Constructicons.
CMOtTaP.jpg

At some point I'll set these guys up to form Devastator, although He'll be way too tall for the shelf.

Love the transformer display, nice collection.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I have a thing for G1 Transformers so that what this is about.

This thanks to a hell of a find this weekend and a few micromasters I got recently as well, is not entirely up to date but it's fairly close. I don't want to picture bomb the hell out of this thread.
http://s232.photobucket.com/user/tanooki-suit/library/Tanookis Finds/Transformers?sort=9&page=1

If you don't want to see all the nice images, I keep an HTML listing on one single text page: http://tanooki.byethost16.com/transformers.html

I don't buy bots 99% of the time unless they're complete or I get them so cheap I can't make them so. On the non-logged older stuff only Outback is missing a gun and Thrust lacks 2/4 missiles. Everything else as a bot is complete, some have their manuals and/or spec cards. Highlights would be Prime, Megatron, Jazz CIB, Starscream CIB, Jetfire w/full armor, some triplechangers, soundwave and blaster, and the list goes on.

Not added yet would be the $20 lot I picked up on Saturday out of a supremely skanky ass large box. There is afterburner, blades, erector, perceptor, ramhorn, scoop (with both mini bot gun guys), and tracks for autobots, and decepticons there's 4 action masters of megatron, devastator, krok and banzai-tron along with also hyperdrive and overload I'm keeping. There's some parts bots and a double I already have I"m letting go of along with 45 accessories, beastbox, grandslam(complete), soundwave and starscream bodies alone, and hi-q (primes powermaster engine piece) and then some weapon sets that are desirable too.

Also in that lot there were two shogun warriors (one predating it from 75 a Poseidon from Getter Robo G), yellow golion (1981 original), and then I had some busted g1's I just pitched beyond recovery.

Last edited: