Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
It's a Chinese knock off done better. Onslaught is leader class size and the rest of the team are large voyager class size.

It's only $138

They're missing their energy absorbers though

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jinbao-Bru...h=item441b0bca5c:g:r4sAAOSwp0ZaxXQF:rk:1:pf:0

That is just fuckin rad.

Ive got the Metroplex reissue from a couple years back, and I got a Devastator and at least for me they are pretty great. But I would love one of those custom jobs, I can never remember the names.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Can someone explain to me how this whole 3rd party Transformers market was created and how it succeeded?

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Bought 1 of the Oversized KO combiners so decided to get the rest

20190216-161623.jpg

20190216-161806.jpg

Dust your fucking printer and vacuum your carpet.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Can someone explain to me how this whole 3rd party Transformers market was created and how it succeeded?

Pretty much started as a result of the huge mark up of official releases and their availability. The official release of large devastator is $400 for example. The knock off in my pic which is substantially larger is $200

I wanted to buy a legit G1 reissue devastator out of nostalgia. Could never find one in the store so out of frustration I bought the large knock off and from there bought the last two KO oversized combiners.

Dust your fucking printer and vacuum your carpet.

Are you volunteering

My misc collections boards and all are in a spare room which is my active work area. I have 5 projects going at any given time and when I took those pics that day was no exception. When all my repairs are done the room gets dusted and vacuumed. Could understand my pics being offensive if they looked like Whitney Houston bathroom sink but here I have other males taking note over dust on a printer/pcb's and small pieces of wire insulation on my floor. But in all honesty you don't pay rent here friend, if that changes I'll take your advice hastily.

All dat unstable dust on the vampire savior.

It's not mines, it is commission work and people have sent me boards in far worse condition.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Pretty much started as a result of the huge mark up of official releases and their availability. The official release of large devastator is $400 for example. The knock off in my pic which is substantially larger is $200

I wanted to buy a legit G1 reissue devastator out of nostalgia. Could never find one in the store so out of frustration I bought the large knock off and from there bought the last two KO oversized combiners.

Are you volunteering

My misc collections boards and all are in a spare room which is my active work area. I have 5 projects going at any given time and when I took those pics that day was no exception. When all my repairs are done the room gets dusted and vacuumed. Could understand my pics being offensive if they looked like Whitney Houston bathroom sink but here I have other males taking note over dust on a printer/pcb's and small pieces of wire insulation on my floor. But in all honesty you don't pay rent here friend, if that changes I'll take your advice hastily.

It's not mines, it is commission work and people have sent me boards in far worse condition.

Just clean your shit before taking pictures, you filthy animal.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Just clean your shit before taking pictures, you filthy animal.

Lol, what if you were told to wash your mouth out before posting because you been talking nothing but shit for years now you degenerate.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'm not the one living in filth and posting pictures of it on the internet. Have your mom clean it up or whatever.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I'm not the one living in filth and posting pictures of it on the internet. Have your mom clean it up or whatever.

No you're the one who see fucking dust on a printer and equates that to living in squalor like a feminized simp. Funny you bring up living with mom are you super imposing your life over mine, does your mommie make sure you dust your shit off before you get your allowance. Seriously do you still live at home.

I'm just saying man I have been putting up with your dumb shit for years. I never liked you which is why despite the filth you post daily I just feel sorry for you and go about my business and left you to your foolishness.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Look man, just stop arguing with me, have your mom buy you a bottle of Mr. Clean and dust that shit off, it's not hard.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
No you're the one who see fucking dust on a printer and equates that to living in squalor like a feminized simp.

In fairness to shroom that is a ton of dust. Even your playstation games have a coating on them. It's the action figure thread no need to get so agitated, loosen up bud.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Look man, just stop arguing with me, have your mom buy you a bottle of Mr. Clean and dust that shit off, it's not hard.

You fucking solicited this confrontation and now you want to stop. Well than stop and may I suggest you add me to your ignore list and you won't have to see my post including pics.

Why don't you come out of the dingy converted antic you live in and get your mom to take you outside where there's people so that you might learn some social skills and clean up your personality, it's not hard.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
You fucking solicited this confrontation and now you want to stop. Well than stop and may I suggest you add me to your ignore list and you won't have to see my post including pics.

Why don't you come out of the dingy converted antic you live in and get your mom to take you outside where there's people so that you might learn some social skills and clean up your personality, it's not hard.

to be fair to shroom, fami started it.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Why are you getting so agitated over well meant advice? What if a potential buyer sees that filth? I sure as fuck wouldn't buy from that guy.

PS:
I think you mean "attic", chief.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Why are you getting so agitated over well meant advice? What if a potential buyer sees that filth? I sure as fuck wouldn't buy from that guy.

PS:
I think you mean "attic", chief.

This isn't the selling thread, are you lost chief. Also hundreds of people have bought from me. And to be blunt I've read enough of your posts to know nothing that comes from you is well meant, can't believe you would expect anyone to entertain otherwise. My conduct here is that if I don't have anything amicable to say I don't post at all, hence my 3600 post count. You I have observed demonstrate inverse reasoning with no filter.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Your posts are getting more asinine. I haven't tried to sell or buy on this site in 2 years. Your accusation is just a improvised lie because you got little or nothing to use against me as I haven't made even remotely a spectacle of myself throughout the years as you made of yourself. Most of my interest here is in the tech section contributing to the hobby while all you're here for is to create drama case in point. I personally don't come here explicitly to start shit with people but if you want to be a jerk go on ahead but don't pretend and say your malice is well meant.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Can we please go back to being excited about LEGO Voltron, plz k thx.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Lego Voltron is on my short list along with the roller coaster (I have the other sets in the Creator 'theme park' series) and the Lego Technic Bugatti Chiron.

That Ford looks pretty sweet; it would go well alongside the likes of the MIni Cooper, the Beetle, and the Ferrari F40.

sr20det510

Geese's Limo Driver
Lego Voltron is on my short list along with the roller coaster (I have the other sets in the Creator 'theme park' series) and the Lego Technic Bugatti Chiron.

That Ford looks pretty sweet; it would go well alongside the likes of the MIni Cooper, the Beetle, and the Ferrari F40.

Dont forget the awesome looking VW bus.