Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Got a lot of good deals on Free Comic day last weekend. Also got my Slan & Conrad figures unboxed. Its getting a bit crowded, if im able to pick Void & Ubik the God Hand will have their own separate shelf.
cXsiA59.jpg

Couldn't find my Monev but saw it at my local comic book store, 50% for $25. This quite an amazing figure, its a bit pain to install the bullets but look sweet looking.
7CAqhdN.jpg

vKpKFQO.jpg

Got another Hot Toy, now if only i can find a Delorean. Face doesn't really look like Michael J. Fox.
CvVLSMG.jpg

Also some statues, yes statues Tripefagis! Got all of these on clearance minus Chun.
rW0VevO.jpg

Also got a grail coming soon!

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
I think they're going to be launching a BTTF 2 Delorean pretty soon with converting wheels and a Mr. Fusion, but I see the original on ebay all the time for around what the original MSRP was, it's one of those ones that didn't increase too much in price like your Keaton Batman did.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
I think they're going to be launching a BTTF 2 Delorean pretty soon with converting wheels and a Mr. Fusion, but I see the original on ebay all the time for around what the original MSRP was, it's one of those ones that didn't increase too much in price like your Keaton Batman did.

Yeah im hopping they release that Delorean 2. I've been looking at ebay and i dont see anything at retail. The cheapest i saw was $1100 shipped. Retail was $700. I was able to get my batmobile for $850 shipped but that was with an ebay $100 coupon.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Yeah im hopping they release that Delorean 2. I've been looking at ebay and i dont see anything at retail. The cheapest i saw was $1100 shipped. Retail was $700. I was able to get my batmobile for $850 shipped but that was with an ebay $100 coupon.

My mistake then, for whatever reason I remember the Delorean being around a grand new, I know the Ecto 1 is around that price. Also they've announced the BTTF 2 Delorean and have been bringing the prototype around to shows and cons for awhile now: maxresdefault.jpg

The BTTF 2 Marty also comes with a pretty big display stand with an expanding pole so he can be posed riding the hover board (over water, of course) Still no word on a Doc from the first movie, but they've also got "1955 incognito" Marty and Doc figs as well as a "2015 future" Doc

Last edited:

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
That's some awesome news man thanks. im probably still be looking for the first Delorean just in case.

So i finally unboxed one of my grail. I was able to pick this up with the $100 ebay coupon on May4. Got screwed over for extra international shipping though but im quite happy with it. The paint job is spectacular on Raoh's armor and Kokuoh is so freaken awesome! I was afraid he was going to be too small but this is a huge 1:6 because of Kokuoh.

hbPkORG.jpg

mRQf61T.jpg

EFeYCt6.jpg

AZRTwRR.jpg

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
That is amazing, who made that monster? Do they have a Ken?

Its made by Tsume...No Ken yet but a companionship of Rei is coming out next year. Still on the fence as the price is a bit high for a 1:6. If Bigbadtoy store gets it, ill probably pick it up because of the cheap $4 shipping.

thumb__1440x0_0_0_crop.jpg

master-vegeta1509545176.jpeg

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Playmates 1996 Primal Rage Diablo action figure. I haven’t seen one of these in the wild for years and it’s a fairly nice/sculpt paint for the time period too. Saturday, a local thrift store put out a bin full of plastic/rubber dinosaurs, and I wasn't expecting to find anything I'd want, other than maybe something from Jurassic Park, but, I had a look anyway, and I'm glad that I did. I also have Blizzard (MK Sub-Zero wannabe giant ape if you don't remember) from this line tucked away in storage somewhere, but I don't remember where. Well, at least when I find him again, he'll now have somebody to fight, Fire VS Ice, baby! I'd like to pick up Armadon and Vertigo someday too (I never cared for Talon, and Sauron/Chaos are probably just repaints of the Diablo/Blizzard figures).

diablo2.jpg

And this (not mine) is just cool:

Last edited:

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Damn that's awesome!

Finally got my mech Gief last Saturday, so now i got the whole set.

z2.jpg
e3rtdYe.jpg
z5D9Wzc.jpg

@M

20 Year Member
Mech Zangief is pretty fearsome looking! Was he ever in anything besides Marvel Vs. Streetfighter? I always wondered how he'd look with banded metal skin, a la Colossus from X-Men, which I would guess was probably Capcom's inspiration for him in the first place (I know he's a robot built by M. Bison though).

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I might be an idiot. I just snagged this.

Kaws-Together-Vinyl-Figure-Black.jpg

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Mech Zangief is pretty fearsome looking! Was he ever in anything besides Marvel Vs. Streetfighter? I always wondered how he'd look with banded metal skin, a la Colossus from X-Men, which I would guess was probably Capcom's inspiration for him in the first place (I know he's a robot built by M. Bison though).

He was also in Marvel vs Capcom 1 & 2. Alternate costume in SFIV but regular gief moves.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Playmates 1996 Primal Rage Diablo action figure. I haven’t seen one of these in the wild for years and it’s a fairly nice/sculpt paint for the time period too. Saturday, a local thrift store put out a bin full of plastic/rubber dinosaurs, and I wasn't expecting to find anything I'd want, other than maybe something from Jurassic Park, but, I had a look anyway, and I'm glad that I did. I also have Blizzard (MK Sub-Zero wannabe giant ape if you don't remember) from this line tucked away in storage somewhere, but I don't remember where. Well, at least when I find him again, he'll now have somebody to fight, Fire VS Ice, baby! I'd like to pick up Armadon and Vertigo someday too (I never cared for Talon, and Sauron/Chaos are probably just repaints of the Diablo/Blizzard figures).

View attachment 50481

i had Chaos when I was a kid!!!!!! It was one of my favorite action figures. I got so fucking pumped up playing Primal Rage and then playing with my Primal Rage figure. Although I always wanted Blizzard the most, and never got him. Also I wanted an Armadon figure.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Does anyone remember Snailiens? I got one of these at Caldor in like 1992.

snailiens-supersonic-fighters-lot_1_97cb751a9633ad9841ffd81b34770b15.jpg

3208742662_69777bc6d9_b-1024x600.jpg

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Haha yea, I owned a couple of those. Completely forgot about them.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
My mistake then, for whatever reason I remember the Delorean being around a grand new, I know the Ecto 1 is around that price. Also they've announced the BTTF 2 Delorean and have been bringing the prototype around to shows and cons for awhile now: View attachment 50200

The BTTF 2 Marty also comes with a pretty big display stand with an expanding pole so he can be posed riding the hover board (over water, of course) Still no word on a Doc from the first movie, but they've also got "1955 incognito" Marty and Doc figs as well as a "2015 future" Doc

Aw, sweet!!! I got the original version of the DeLorean through SideShow when it came out along with Marty, and was hoping there would be a version from the second film eventually. Marty and Doc from BttF2 are at the ready...

@M

20 Year Member
I've never owned any Snaliens or seen them in person, but I know about them thanks to Jonathan Wojcik's (Bogleech) web site about them:

http://www.bogleech.com/blather-snailiens.html

Sylvie: Did your Chaos toy puke/fart/piss or anything (i.e., fill it up with water and squeeze him to make him squirt)? My Blizzard has an uppercut action feature if I remember right, and, while I don't have any of them to actually test it out, my Diablo can open his mouth and spit plastic fireball projectiles when you press down on one of his arms.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Sylvie: Did your Chaos toy puke/fart/piss or anything (i.e., fill it up with water and squeeze him to make him squirt)? My Blizzard has an uppercut action feature if I remember right, and, while I don't have any of them to actually test it out, my Diablo can open his mouth and spit plastic fireball projectiles when you press down on one of his arms.
Yes. Kaos came with "real" hair (slick it back in the bath tub,,..adorable!!!) and yeah you could fill him up with water and squeeze his rubber belly to shoot it out of his mouth.

Question: did Blizzard come in two different sizes...? I could swear I remember there being like a 12" Blizzard figure that I wanted so badly when I saw it on display in KB, but I ended up getting Kaos instead.

@M

20 Year Member
Yes, some of the Primal Rage toys were available giant sized (Playmates did that with their TMNT figures too, which is probably why they went that route with the Primal Rage line as well). My Blizzard has the Treasure Troll hair too like your Chaos did.

I just grabbed this real quick off of eBay, they're not mine, but the smaller Blizzard in the top left corner is the one that I have squirreled away somewhere.

primal rage assortment.jpg

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
I’m very tempted to get one of those Chun Li figurines myself, what are your thoughts on it, if you don’t mind please?

Yo its worth it. Really nice man. i'll probably end up picking up Cammy & R. Mika too. Trying to find a Ling Xiaoyu for a good price.

@M

20 Year Member
2015 Tomy "Fear" action figure from Disney-Pixar's "Inside Out" animated film. The articulation is fairly limited, and he's kind of tough to keep standing, given his anatomy/build, but he looks pretty good.

fear.jpg

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Was cleaning up a bit found this...Ted Debiase Million Dollar Man figure...One of my favs growing up.

36240549_10204640613371418_2196944414071324672_o.jpg