Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849
Results 1,201 to 1,214 of 1214

Thread: Anyone here collect toys/Action Firgures?

Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    OMG, those look awesome! My daughter will flip when I show here these in the morning!

Igniz's Servant

Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    I have a friend who had me pre order these for him and when they arrived he opened them and let me check them out. They are crazy awesome. Top notch quality. I couldn't believe how hefty they were.

Crawley's Sergeant

And the price isn't even bad if you compare them to the Figuarts ones. Those are like $45 each times 5 figures. This has way more figures, plus the case.

Cock Killer with Ice D

Quote Originally Posted by Renmauzo View Post
    OMG, those look awesome! My daughter will flip when I show here these in the morning!
    What is the price point on these? I just about lost my shit when I saw the 1/4 scale TMNT figures. I am planning on looking out for them as a gift for one of my friends. Why didn't they release Michaelangelo with the rest of the turtles?

I watched an SDCC update from NECA and am excited to have the chance to own a 1/4 scale Shredder and these little cute figs:

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.

Pizza!

he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.

Crawley's Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    What is the price point on these? I just about lost my shit when I saw the 1/4 scale TMNT figures. I am planning on looking out for them as a gift for one of my friends. Why didn't they release Michaelangelo with the rest of the turtles?

I watched an SDCC update from NECA and am excited to have the chance to own a 1/4 scale Shredder and these little cute figs:

$299

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Those do indeed look incredibly awesome. Nostalgia for the classic line aside, I wish that Viacom would yank the TMNT license from Playmates and give it to NECA instead.

Crawley's Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    Those do indeed look incredibly awesome. Nostalgia for the classic line aside, I wish that Viacom would yank the TMNT license from Playmates and give it to NECA instead.
    Merch licenses are rarely exclusive, and AFAIK, both Playmates and NECA have a TMNT license. NECA doesn't make low-end stuff (like stuff on hangtags at Toys R Us), so I think it's fine to have licenses spread across multiple tiers of producers.

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Stumbled upon this "Top 10 Controversial Toys" list and it was an interesting read. I've heard of some of these in the past, like the Oreo Barbie and Lawn Darts, but others were new to me like the "jacking off" Tarzan and World Trade Center Airplane toy:

http://www.trendingtopmost.com/world...ids-toys-ever/
    "I realized when I became a reformed alcoholic that, hey, I'm still the same asshole, I just have fewer dents in my car."
    - Robin Williams

赤裸裸的汽車人

Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    the "jacking off" Tarzan
    Thundercats did it first.
    Official Chat: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat

dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.

I never quite liked the TC figures, they were so plain jane, I much preferred G.I. Joes, TF and He-Man, although the Mum-Ra sarcofago setup where you would turn him from one form to the other was pretty awesome.

My pal has a gigantic Mum-Ra figure, it's so awesome, I'd like to get one sometime if I see it, it's actually not expensive either.

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

That Mumm-ra figure you're describing sounds like this rotocast Mezco one?

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_061312a.htm

I was a dumbass kid (and I'm still a dumbass adult). I made a custom "Blanka" by gluing the orange hair from one of my sister's Treasure Trolls onto my ThunderCats Slithe figure. Because everyone knows that a a lizard man with a tail totally looks like Blanka if you slap a wig on him. My only defense is that Hasbro hadn't made any of their Street Fighter toys yet at that time.
    "I realized when I became a reformed alcoholic that, hey, I'm still the same asshole, I just have fewer dents in my car."
    - Robin Williams

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Just saw this hilarious bit over at OAFE.net and had to share:

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, DRAGON ENTERS YOU!

wtf1.jpg

wtf2.jpg

wtf3.jpg
    - Robin Williams

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar

i need that gief

Thread Information