hyperneophyt3 (Problem RESOVED)

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
link, you are in no way at fault here, but people seriously need to learn not to do do a gift payment for purchases. They don't like paying fees? Fuck them, let them figure it into their sale price LIKE EVERY BUSINESS IN AMERICA or have you add the 4% to the purchase price for using Paypal.

As a personal rule, I avoid sellers that state "Paypal gift only." "Paypal gift or add 4%" is perfectly acceptable to me.

I ask for paypal gift for everybody and demand it from buyers with a 0 or low feedback score.

it's WAY too easy for the buyer to lie and say they never got something, or that it was damaged. i've had a few cases like that where paypal just took my money away.

it has less to do with fees than it does with the ease of filing disputes.

I'm not a business. I don't have a percentage of $$ set aside for loss or theft when I sell things.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I ask for paypal gift for everybody and demand it from buyers with a 0 or low feedback score.

it's WAY too easy for the buyer to lie and say they never got something, or that it was damaged. i've had a few cases like that where paypal just took my money away.

I'm not a business. I don't have a percentage of $$ set aside for loss or theft when I sell things.

Exactly.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

And when we did our SELECTY deal; you offered and I accepted gift.

The door swings both ways in that regard, which is why you are a ritgeous dude.

PayPal is awful these days. Holding monies for 21 days on the 'bay...I'm ready to take it back to USPS mo only.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
And when we did our SELECTY deal; you offered and I accepted gift.

The door swings both ways in that regard, which is why you are a ritgeous dude.

PayPal is awful these days. Holding monies for 21 days on the 'bay...I'm ready to take it back to USPS mo only.

Holding money for 21 days?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Holding money for 21 days?

new ebay rules for those of us that dont sell on ebay for a living- they hold all funds intrest-free for up to 21 days. the seller then has all the power can say they never got it/ it was broken/ etc and you never have money. also you are now shipping on your own dime only to get paid back later. ebay is broken now.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Damn, sometimes feedback threads can be some of the best reads on the site.

I gift established sellers, It'll bite me in the ass someday.

Well, as an update - the money is back in my PayPal account. Unfortunately, there is still no Neo CD system or games on my shelves.

I want to personally thank Tonk, Kit, and Mark/Matt for helping out with this, as well as thanking hyperneophyt3 for stepping up and doing the right thing.

It's absolutely unreal to me that people I've never met in my life (and some I've never even interacted with) would go to such lengths to help out.

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Well, as an update - the money is back in my PayPal account. Unfortunately, there is still no Neo CD system or games on my shelves.

Hmm, so he had indeed never shipped the system. I hope it's not the same thing for my shockboxes.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Hmm, so he had indeed never shipped the system. I hope it's not the same thing for my shockboxes.

Whoever Bill is, I guess he has Andy's (HNP3) phone number - forward it to me and I'll see what's up.

I'll get your money back as well.

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Whoever Bill is, I guess he has Andy's (HNP3) phone number - forward it to me and I'll see what's up.

I'll get your money back as well.

So for sure you dont think he shipped it? I was still hopeful that he did ship it.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
So for sure you dont think he shipped it? I was still hopeful that he did ship it.

Doesn't look that way.

I think something happened to him - which is why he is in Miami right now.

Maybe a mod could see if the ip was posted from Miami and not NY -

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Talking to Andy now. Everything is fine.

Genetik, you'll have a pm soon from him.

It was a little fuck up on his part - bad timing.

Bill knows the story - I knew this dude wasn't scamming anyone, he's cool.

He'll be in to apologize.

This matter is done.

If anyone needs further assistance, lmk.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

I'm curious, how did you ship these items? On anything more expensive than $80 or so I ship everything by UPS or Fedex insured with a required signature. Someone claims they didn't get it? In 10 seconds I can pull up their digital signature. Item was damaged? Fedex will pay for it (UPS is pretty shitty about paying.) Does it cost more than USPS? Absolutely, but there's a good reason for that.

I'm with you on the no feedback buyers, though.

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Talking to Andy now. Everything is fine.

Genetik, you'll have a pm soon from him.

It was a little fuck up on his part - bad timing.

Bill knows the story - I knew this dude wasn't scamming anyone, he's cool.

He'll be in to apologize.

This matter is done.

If anyone needs further assistance, lmk.

Great thanks a lot. :)

Edit: Quick update. He sent me a refund. Once I get the shockboxes, I will send him the payment back. In the end, I much prefer getting the shockboxes instead of the money.

Thanks to everyone for helping out. For whatever it's worth, he seemed genuine in his desire to make things right.

Last edited:

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Since this has been sorted i would have changed the title of the thread by now. all you can see is hyperneophyt3 - BAD SELLER

SSS

neo retired
Since this has been sorted i would have changed the title of the thread by now. all you can see is hyperneophyt3 - BAD SELLER

well, you know those canadians. real resistant to change, some even still speak french. what is that all about?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
well, you know those canadians. real resistant to change, some even still speak french. what is that all about?

Séparatiste. Vive le Québec libre!

coryoon knows what im talkin' about.

Last edited:

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug

I dont mind having the thread name change, but I didn't start it, so I can't change it. It's linktothepast, an American btw, that can edit it. Or a mod could just change it I guess.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

OMG, teh bootleggers language !!! :eek: :shame:

That basically 1/3 of the canadian population right there.

Séparatiste. Vive le Québec libre!

coryoon knows what im talkin' about.

America... Fuck Yeah! erh I mean, you're right but you're still a FOGOT :cool:

I'm glad Genetik got his money back though, not sure what happened with hyperneophyt, he was a cool dude in my book.

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Just to conclude this, I got the shockboxes. He also gave me a discount to make up for the long delay. Also, yes, I think someone should remove the bad seller part from the thread title. We both got items and/or cash back.

Last edited: