AES conversions from Tokyo Toy Factory, Neo Ayato.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
You have nothing to prove because you're a fake. And as such, I figure it's time to put an end to you and VasilineAss. you filthy kangaroo-cock-sucker.

To everyone else: I asked if he opened all his carts, to come out claiming that they were wave soldered, doubting he really ever opened one of them, after he said he opened most of them.

Not that anyone else here has to think to hard about the situation where someone opens most of his carts. Who really does that?

Not even shill trolls do, shilling for rip off artists.

Come on Charles, this is a bit rough. Neo-Geo man is a good member around here always helping people with their technical problems etc. He's a big Neo Geo fan.

If he bought fake stuff, whatever, that is his problem. It's not hurting anyone because he didn't open his carts. Not worthy of that lovely custom rank and a ban.

Last edited:

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
For what it's worth I have met NEO-GEO man in person. The fake account tag - was it meant in a literal sense?

Despite speaking on the phone regularly on all things SNK, he has never once mentioned a Christophe Ratel to me.

I'm certain Ratel would have popped up in conversation if NEO-GEO man was somehow in league with this person.

Character references via internet are hard to verify, so with that in mind, I have had a few transactions with NEO-GEO man for SNK and Dreamcast gear. All went smoothly, packages bubble wrapped well, swift posting.

This isn't about Australians banding together, it seems to me the topic of old time scammers is touchy (for good reason) and both sides are passionate about their views.

BTW I hate eBay and see no justification to spend money at TTF.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Come on Charles, this is a bit rough. Neo-Geo man is a good member around here always helping people with their technical problems etc. He's a big Neo Geo fan.

If he bought fake stuff, whatever, that is his problem. It's not hurting anyone because he didn't open his carts. Not worthy of that lovely custom rank and a ban.

I think you're okay, but that neo geo man is a complete fraud. If he wants to defend himself, he can, in the warroom. He can start by posting his payment/paypal receipts from Cristophe for the carts he bought, and then opening up every one of them to show perfect wave soldering. Every one of them.

Shouldn't be a problem since he already opened most of them.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
A rough English Translation, for those who need it.

Originally Posted by Christophe Ratel

01. Ok, I think this is the time for me also to explain the current situation and I would like to post this message.
02. First of all, concerning the converts, as l already explained to Laurent, I have not re-sold the copies.
03. At the time, my business and my earnings were often inadequate, that's what led me to commit this offence, I admit.
04. Nevertheless I've got to present an apology for the trouble that I caused during these few years.
05. I've got to excuse my stupid expressions used in my emails made public, including one entitled the Christmas of the pigeons 'ngf' (again, excuse my terms).
06. I must acknowledge frankly that when I talked about this email recently, I did not successfully put in order the elements of the context of the period of time that led me to say that.
07. But it is a fact, I assume. Honestly, as stupid as it may seem, I do not understand, it was totally stupidity on my part.
08. Yet, especially during that time, I depended very strongly on my neogeo sales with members of the forum.
09. At least you now have the present facts on which you are free to form your own opinion.
10. I m sorry again for all the embarrassment that I caused, you deserve to be upset with me but not to the extent of previous facts.

Christophe

Hey, your french isn't that bad! :lolz:
But you should have wrote " I have sold only a few copies" instead of "I have not re-sold the copies" other then that, it's pretty good :buttrock:

Last edited:

hokuto29

n00b
I think you're okay, but that neo geo man is a complete fraud. If he wants to defend himself, he can, in the warroom. He can start by posting his payment/paypal receipts from Cristophe for the carts he bought, and then opening up every one of them to show perfect wave soldering. Every one of them.

Shouldn't be a problem since he already opened most of them.

im 100% with you,would love to see the 60 carts payment/paypal receipts from his girlfriend chritophe :eye:

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Off the bandwagon dickhead.

Mot, if you're gonna try flaming, please read the previous pages first instead of jumping in. It sets a bad example. hokuto29 has legitimate cause for anger and bandwagoning in this thread from being scammed on sale descriptions.

i was the first person here to report your dear friend NEO-TROLL man for all his lies and cheap storys,so you are the one off the bandwagon asshole.

Ease up there dude. You've been doing fine so far so don't be the subject of people ganging up on you next for being extra defensive.

theMot

10 Year Member
Mot, if you're gonna try flaming, please read the previous pages first instead of jumping in. It sets a bad example. hokuto29 has legitimate cause for anger and bandwagoning in this thread from being scammed on sale descriptions.

I saw that, I can see why he is pissed off but jumping down another members throat because their experience was ok is stupid. He came up with some lame murder she wrote like investigation a few pages back and labelled someone who has been here 7 years with 2000 posts a scammer.

ok NEO-GEO man,

at first i believe in your cheap story about the 60 carts then you started to trollin and start to think about it,lets see......

60 carts from same ebay seller.......strange and suspicious.

member since 2006 and you buy like 60 carts from ebay and SAME seller......and you dont buy a SINGLE cart here....suspicious as shit.

you and your added friend vasilas38963 that enter forum in december and his first post is to say TTF is the best thing in the world......did i said suspicious?????

60 carts from biggest scammer ever,good job Einstein.

60 carts and you said that opened most of them,tellin us you trust TTF????

smells like scammer spirit.

murdershewrote.jpg

Last edited:

theMot

10 Year Member
maybe you need to go to neo geo man's place and crack open his carts and take pictures for him.

save your friend!

His tent is about 1000km's from mine. If I have to ride my kangaroo that far the only thing im cracking open is a beer.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
His tent is about 1000km's from mine. If I have to ride my kangaroo that far the only thing im cracking open is a beer.

that beer is going to be a fosters, isn't it?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
GENTLEMEN,

please

Spoiler:
throw another shrimp on tha bar-b

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
fuck all these motherfuckers making fake carts!!! if anyone is looking for a legit 100% authentic "non conversion" of neo turf masters for the AES I have one for sale..only $1000!!! ;)

really???

wow some of you guys on here are harsh. I just joined recently and have been reading through the forums...I can't believe how brutal neo geo fan boys are. If you don't like conversions then keep off this thread. I just bought a copy of neo turf masters MVS and my extra copy of SS2 is on its way. I'm going to do that shit up even though I have no experience soldering lol. I'll practice on an old computer or something or maybe get an electrician buddy to help out. either way, im doing it. I want turf masters on my AES damnit! mvs just isn't the same....

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?22143-Conversion-SAC-Cart-Question&p=3202639&viewfull=1#post3202639