AES conversions from Tokyo Toy Factory, Neo Ayato.

amaradona

Kabuki Klasher
AES conversions from Tokyo Toy Factory, Neo Ayato.
Good evening,

As you probably know already a lot of AES conversions are nowadays on the market.

These conversions have also infested Japan where a lot of neogeo fans have been purchasing their favorite titles.

International buyers but also japanese clients have been fooled by high quality conversions especially on expensive titles such as MGS1.

Members of this forum also noticed that the conversion scene was pretty (in)famous in France.

Because of all this,french scene decided to find out who was behind all this conversion.

French website "neogeofans.com" and its most famous members were determinate to put a face on this conversion.

The discovery of mail exchange between Neo ayato CEO and tokyo toy factory owner revealed that they were the ones who imported since 2004, fake MS1 in Japan.

They sold it to Yahoo Auction and famous akiba shops.

All the drama can be found here.

http://www.neogeofans.com/leforum/showthread.php?t=43219

The mails exchange shows very cynical business behaviour and no remorses for swindling neogeo lovers.

My advice for you guys is to not buy from these mother fuckers.

French scene was not insensitive to recent french bashing and I would like to thanks all the good members of neogeofans who investigate seriously.

Amaradona

Last edited:

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
I'm speechless :eek:

I knew Laurent was involved in the past in some fake sales and was inside NCI too, but Cristophe Ratel from TTF involvment is truly shocking :eek:

How did you got those mails?!? :spock:

amaradona

Kabuki Klasher
I am not the one who get the mail but a member of the forum HPman (If i am not wrong).

I personally did not discover anything but as a member of the two forums I wanted to disclose these infos here in order to protect future buyers.

amaradona

Kabuki Klasher
I guess he succumbed to the lure of easy money.
When you live in Japan you can easily think that japanese are easy to fool...
It is definitely a fucking disgrace.
Anyway enjoy the reading!
buona serra

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
The link in your first post doesn't work: please fix it ;)

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Would like to hear opinions from our french members and collectors :annoyed:

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Given this discovery, his words in this Metal Slug auction sound hilarious :annoyed:

"This is not a convert of any kind, like we unfortunately happen to sees some too often in Japanese stores or even in yahoo japan" :oh_no:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Well isn't this just fucking sweet:mad: I just bought Blazing Star AES from tokyotoyfactory son of a bitch:very_ang: This collecting Neo games is bullshit I'm fucking done.

NeoGeo-Qatar

Neo Jihad
10 Year Member
who wants to stay in the neo scene after reading this bad news :oh_no: what a shame TTF

Bonga7

Zero's Secretary
And I was going to bid on a MOTW from TTF. Glad I held off. This news is very disconcerting...

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
I just wanna say thank you amaradona, for passing this info on.
Tempting as it is, I must resist the few NOS commons Neo Ayato lists. :(

Shotgun

n00b
Sent : Monday, March 15, 2004 12:53 AM
To : melodyrop@hotmail.com
Subject : slugs

saaaaalut.les 2 gros slugs sont arrives.M ont fait payer 800yens
yamato...grummf.Sinon de moi meme j ai pu reconnaitre que ct des copies:le
jaune du logo est vraiment trop bizarre et tous les tons de jaune font plus
fadasses que le mien.En comparant j constate que le mien fait bien original
apres tt mais bon qui sait...^^;
j espere que le kaitori n y verra qu du feu pour le plus crade des 2...

Hello, the 2 slugs have arrived, i had to pay 800yens. yamato...grummf.
I have been successful in finding it was 2 bootlegs (copy) : the Yellow of the logo is really weird and all the Yellow tone are "washed out".
In comparaison, my Metal slug looks original... but who knows ^^ (!!)
I hope the "kaitori" will not see anything wrong for the dirtiest of the 2.

Sent : Tuesday, March 23, 2004 6:02 AM
To : melodyrop@hotmail.com
Subject : trader

slt slug parti les doigts ds le nez(^.^) a 80000
sinon question stp:combien ca se vend en mvs complete kit stp? realbout2 kof99
sengoku2 et neocup98? merciii

Hello, Slug is easily gone for 80000 yen (finger in teh nose)
(The rest has nothing to do ; talk about MVS fullkit prices)

Sorry for the lame translation...

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Hello, the 2 slugs have arrived, i had to pay 800yens. yamato...grummf.
I have been successful in finding it was 2 bootlegs (copy) : the Yellow of the logo is really weird and all the Yellow tone are "washed out".
In comparaison, my Metal slug looks original... but who knows ^^ (!!)
I hope the "kaitori" will not see anything wrong for the dirtiest of the 2.

Hello, Slug is easily gone for 80000 yen (finger in teh nose)
(The rest has nothing to do ; talk about MVS fullkit prices)

Sorry for the lame translation...

Can you translate the French to Japanese email exchange?

Thanks.

I'm offering my help in bringing these guys down.

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
This def doesnt make me feel any better about my MOTW cart:eek_2:

Awhile back when I was still new to the AES collecting scene I purchased it on Ebay and everything seemed legit about the cart and seller. The only thing wrong with the game from what I see is the insert has a considerable fading on the spine. I don't mind the fading much since I got it at a good deal because of it [at least I think I did]... it is the JPN cart so this makes me worry now:annoyed:

Shotgun

n00b
salut,
desole de ne pas avoir ete connecte, m est arrive un truc que je trouvais au debut hallucinant pui ca a tourne au cauchemar j te raconterai ca plus tard au chat. (histoire de nana forcement...n ai marre des fois serieux, je peche tjrs le gros lot)
Bon l enchere du kof n a pas fini tres haut on dirait... 28500 j espere au moins que c t dans ce que tu esperais...
Autre chose : le mec du slug m a ecrit. Il aimerait en fait en faire cadeau a un mec qu habite en angleterre (!!??) alors il me demandait si ct possible de l envoyer directos en angleterre en ems comme ca il rajoute juste les fdp au prix de base du virement. Moi, ce que j en pense c que c pas genial parce que l anglais en question aura mon adresse sur le paquet ems et s il s apercoit que c un faux... Qu en penses-tu ? Mais on a le droit de lui dire non comme ca il enverra le montant initial comme prevu. De tte facon il y a de fortes chances a ce moment la que l acheteur aussi soit etranger... On leur baise la gueule qd meme ?
Mail moi sur le portable merci a plus...
PS: j suis pas pret d me trouver une nana putain

Hello,
sorry i was'nt connected, something really weird is happening to me but it's turring into a nightmare, i will catch you later on the chat to explain that to you. (it's about chicks, i'm done, i always catch some bitches)
So the KoF bid didn't end up for too much... 28500, i hope it's ok for you...

Another thing : the Slug guy wrote. He would like me to send the game directly in England (for a birthday present) via EMS, he will pay the shipping. Me, i don't think it's really great because the English dude will have my address and if he find the game is fake... What do you think ? But we can say him "no" and he will pay the game like it was planned. Anyway, there is a good chance that the buyer is also a stranger (non japanese)... Did we fuck them in the ass too ?

Mail me on my mobile, thx bye

PS: i will never find a nice chick, fuck !

Shotgun

n00b
Subject: ca y est vla les emmerdes
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 16:42:44 +0000

salut,
bon johnny english a recu son slug et il n est pas content.
L acheteur a ecrit avec des photos et il dit que on n avait pas dit que le haut avait ete coupe au tournevis et le sticker dechire sur le haut. blablabla et bref il veut se faire rembourser. Avec ton accord, je vais l envoyer se faire cuire un oeuf en lui disant que d apres la description il semblait clair que ce n etait pas un objet de collection et que donc il fallait pas miser et c tout. Et puis c est no claim no return donc fuck. ca va comme ca
tiens j te mets son mail :

Subject : Here comes the shit storm
"johnny english" received his slug and he is not happy.
The buyer wrote an email with pics and he says that we didn't tell that the upper end of the insert was cut and the sitcker ripped on the top.
Blablabla and so he want a refund. If you're ok, i will tell him to go fuck away because the description was clear and it was not a "collector" and so he must have not bid on that. And it's "no claim, no return" so fuck. it's good like that.
Here, i put his mail : <japanese text>

Subject: RE: ca y est vla les emmerdes (mais surtout pour lui^^)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:39:00 +0000

salut man
bah c clair y va se faire enculer a la rigueur s il avait dit que ct un fake on aurait reconsiderer la question mais la si c pour l etat no cl;aim no return tu comprend spkoi je t avait dit pas d international encherisur?c des vrais chieurs cela au pire tu te manges une note negative m enfin 1 pour 35 positives c noye tout ca......tu t en bas les couilles il avait qu a habiter au japon et lire no claim no return d ailleuirs je te proose de lui dire que tu te casse en nouvelle zelande ca lui fera les piedsbon bah j arrive bientot l air de rien et le prochain slug on le calera en magasin au moins pas d emmerdes les encheres c cool on gagne 3 man d eplus mais des fois y a de sgars qui aiment po se faire arnaquer (haha)
a pluche

Hello man,
That's clear he can go fuck himself... At least if he had said that it was a fake, i may have done something but if it's for the condition : no claim, no return... You see why i said "no international bidder" That's some douchebag, at worst you get a negative vote (but 1 for 35 positives... it's drowned).
You can't care less (the bollocks) : he must had been living in Japan and reading the no claim, no return... I'm saying, tell him you leave to New Zealand, it will drive him mad.
So i come soon, and we will sell the next Slug in store, no more bullshit. The bids are cool and we win more money (didn't really understand this part even in french...so i assume it's something like that) but sometimes, some dudes didn't like to be scammed (haha)
See you soon

Again sorry for the poor translation, but at least you understand a little more now...

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Some high class citizens we have in the Neo Scene.

i don't think it's really great because the English dude will have my address and if he find the game is fake... What do you think ? But we can say him "no" and he will pay the game like it was planned. Anyway, there is a good chance that the buyer is also a stranger (non japanese)... Did we fuck them in the ass too ?

L O L