Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I was right and I had a feeling it was this news. I think someone should give me an apology.

Now I'm pretty sure that we will get many MVS convert like we had with Ghostlop and Ironclad.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Good work, Mike! Awesome find!

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
Sometimes it's not easy to understand where a joke ends and the reality begins...
Still I'm curious to know how Last Odissey would be connected to borrowing a kof2k.

Anyway talking about Last Odissey, wasn't the game already in possession of Billy Pitt? At least that's what he claimed on his website.
Would be nice if someday the rom will float around.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Sometimes it's not easy to understand where a joke ends and the reality begins...
Still I'm curious to know how Last Odissey would be connected to borrowing a kof2k.

Anyway talking about Last Odissey, wasn't the game already in possession of Billy Pitt? At least that's what he claimed on his website.
Would be nice if someday the rom will float around.

my thoughts exactly.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Pretty sure we'll all be able to nab the ROM within a week.

TonK and I don't get along well on a personal level, but godDAMN he's good at making things happen. With him involved in this, I'd be shocked if the game isn't made readily available to the Neo community in short order. Billy Pitt has had that game for the better part of a decade, no? He could've made it available to the community at any point, but TonK has been generous enough to go to great lengths to help get the game out there for everyone. Really selfless.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
yes, I was right and I had a feeling it was this news. I think someone should give me an apology.

Now I'm pretty sure that we will get many MVS convert like we had with Ghostlop and Ironclad.

You mean from the AES community? Was there that much of an influx of new people?

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
/me waits for NGF to come in and say they released it :lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
nice! i had a feeling it would be about last odyssey. :)
hopefully this isn't a bad joke.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
Someone emailed me about this thread yesterday.

FYI - a list of our releases

Bang Bead - NGF official licensed release
Bang Busters - soon released, sold by NGF to NCI
Crossed Swords 2 - sold to NGF In-Circle members only
Ghostlop - originally sold to NGF In-Circle members only
Ironclad - originally sold to NGF In-Circle members only
Irritating Maze SJV - NGF official licensed release
Last Odyssey - originally sold to NGF In-Circle members only
Neo Pool Master - **soon to be released** NGF
Zintrick - originally sold to NGF In-Circle members only
Zupapa - NGF official licensed released
Warlocks of the Fates - sold to NGF In-Circle members only

Within 9 months of our sale of the true "MASTER" flash card based carts some of these releases are seeing the light of day. Up until now only a lucky few elite collectors were enjoying these games, while the "proto kings" were pouring over video footage provided by NGF as a nugget of gold to the masses. The closest any of these people ever actually got to these games before now.

Enjoy, based on our recent proto sales, there are some fantastic surprises for the masses in the coming year. As always, courtesy of NGF.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Within 9 months of our sale of the true "MASTER" flash card based carts some of these releases are seeing the light of day. Up until now only a lucky few elite collectors were enjoying these games, while the "proto kings" were pouring over video footage provided by NGF as a nugget of gold to the masses. The closest any of these people ever actually got to these games before now.

Enjoy, based on our recent proto sales, there are some fantastic surprises for the masses in the coming year. As always, courtesy of NGF.

:snack: :snack: :snack: :snack:

SSS

neo retired
Everything I've seen so far suggests that the NGF version was more of a beta compared to this other release Tonk has got his hands on. He's got a few more details to wrap up, patience.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Thank you TonK, for your efforts in getting this released to the "Out-circle"...

-A Small Tymer

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Thank you TonK, for your efforts in getting this released to the "Out-circle"...

-A Small Tymer

:lolz:

Hopefully more of these will be released to us useless Neo scrums slaggering around in the mud.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member

Hopefully more of these will be released to us useless Neo scrums slaggering around in the mud.

I for one prefer not to be like a pig in the mud as much as it's comfortable for the pigs :)

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Good for you.

Sorry to say, but you and that thief you hang out with had nothing to do with this, nor did you sell Bang Busters to NCI.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member

100_0758%20-%20Copy%20(1024x768).jpg

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Thank you Tonk! You never cease to amaze me with your generosity towards the community.

GAMEFAN

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
So whats the KoF2000 for again?

Maybe he didn't want to sacrifice a legit SNK game for testing the Last Odyssey eproms. ;) ;)

@Tonk: you really are a pillar of the community. First the developer manual, now a highly sought after proto. :buttrock: Kudos!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Maybe he didn't want to sacrifice a legit SNK game for testing the Last Odyssey eproms. ;) ;)

@Tonk: you really are a pillar of the community. First the Ghostlop proto then the developer manual, now another highly sought after proto. :buttrock: Kudos!

Fixed buddy.

ROM link in your PM.

Thanks for the donation.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Amazing work, respect for that. Is the game any good ? And is it complete ?

Status
Not open for further replies.