Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeGIt

War Room Troll
You're being silly. Your flag has you living in the U.K. - you're demanding that I be there in person to take a photograph of you and your penis? Stop being queer and post a picture of your dick. It would take two seconds, and it doesn't require anybody to fly to your shit house to hold your hand through it. Stop making impossible demands so you give yourself a reason to not own up to claims that you, yourself made.

Rot can do it too if it makes you feel any better. If you do not want to accept the deal then I suggest you drop the issue as I will be doing so unless my criteria can be met. I've been reasonable and altered my demands to make it easier suit your needs twice now. I shall not amend them any further.

Someone flash the Rot signal

Someone wake Rot up to send round his house. he'll measure it.

He is most welcome. Though I should point out there are two types of penis - one for showing and one for growing. I'm sadly with the majority in that I am a grower so I shall need a muse to get me ready, but I can deal with that myself.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Rot can do it too if it makes you feel any better. If you do not want to accept the deal then I suggest you drop the issue as I will be.

Did I ever post in this thread "yeah, well I fly mother fuckin' planes to measure cocks, bitch"? No. So why would you even ask me to do such a thing? You're the one that posted about your 8 inch cock. If you have one, it shouldn't be an issue for you to post. I mean, fuck, you posted your god damn face and set that shit as your avatar. You're going to tell me now that you have some sort of vanity issue?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
"oh yeah? well tell that to my 8 inch cock."

Fucking LMAO, what an awesome rebuttal that would be.

Wish I was in politics just so I can use it on someone.

Gingrich could win the Florida debate tonight with that little gem.

LeGIt

War Room Troll
Did I ever post in this thread "yeah, well I fly mother fuckin' planes to measure cocks, bitch"? No. So why would you even ask me to do such a thing? You're the one that posted about your 8 inch cock. If you have one, it shouldn't be an issue for you to post. I mean, fuck, you posted your god damn face and set that shit as your avatar. You're going to tell me now that you have some sort of vanity issue?

I have no vanity issue but I do have a modesty issue. You are right in that do you did not post you go and view peoples cocks, but as you seem to have doubt and pictures can be faked you'll probably be satsified the criteria was met if it was experienced first hand.

As you want something from me, I want something from you in return. I want you to verify it, that is all. Quite a reasonable demand, huh? More reasonable than you fellating me.

You did claim to have called people out on this issue before though and that one person responded and post a picture of their member. That was the link I as referring to and the link I am yet to see. Does it even exist? I am still waiting on it.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Mine is 8" long and I'm quite content with it. I perhaps use it not as often as I'd like but more often than I should do however I do not need extras, thankyou.

Are you measuring from your chin to the top of your forehead? You gotta have at least 8". I'll give you that.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I have no vanity issue but I do have a modesty issue. You are right in that do you did not post you go and view peoples cocks, but as you seem to have doubt and pictures can be faked you'll probably be satsified the criteria was met if it was experienced first hand.

As you want something from me, I want something from you in return. I want you to verify it, that is all.

You did claim to have called people out on this issue before though and that one person responded and post a pciture of their member. That was the link I as referring to and the link I am yet to see. Does it even exist? I am still waiting on it.

I trust you to not fake pictures. Besides, I said to hold a note next to your schlong saying "neo-geo.com." That would be proof enough for me. You post the picture and I'll verify it.

Oh, and the link:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/search.php?searchid=195670

It's somewhere buried in those posts. If you're that hot to trot, have fun digging through them. Shouldn't take long, since the guy doesn't post anymore.

Still, you don't make random claims like that and not expect people to call you on it.

LeGIt

War Room Troll
I trust you to not fake pictures. Besides, I said to hold a note next to your schlong saying "neo-geo.com." That would be proof enough for me. You post the picture and I'll verify it.

Why thankyou, however I do require the verification to be first hand. If not by you but my a local representaive that has been appointed and approved, such as Rot. It just removes so much more doubt than there otherwise would be.

Oh, and the link:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/search.php?searchid=195670

It's somewhere buried in those posts. If you're that hot to trot, have fun digging through them. Shouldn't take long, since the guy doesn't post anymore.

vBulletin Message

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Still, you don't make random claims like that and not expect people to call you on it.

You are more than welcome to call me on it, verify it and call BS in the unlikely event that I'm proven wrong.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
LeGIt;on Assembler.com said:
Back in the Phantasy Star Online days for Dreamcast I was a very naughty boy - infact it's also how I came to use this name ;)

But anyhow, I used to play PSO without cheating at all and loved it, I cold get to level 100 in about 2 days solid graft, when Ver 2 came out I spent a month or so enjoying that too, then I picked up an xploder -_-

After that I used to FSOD, RSOD and NOL like crazy - I did it so much (especially Lapetus 01-01) that you would think it was going out of fashion :P Whilst for me at the time it was fun, it destroyed the experience for thousands of my victims. Imagine logging on to play a game you love, you enter a lobby and your Dreamcast either crashes or resets. Then imagine if you ever got in game someone would join and NOL you (overwritng your character with an NPC and low lvl) and losing 100+ levels of experience just like that. Heck we was so bad Sega banned the serials for the entire clan at one point and mine several times in an attempt to get rid of the hackers - Sega even updated their cheat protection to ban a lot of the cheats too but in my spare time with a pen, paper xploder and determination I managed to rewrite a lot of the codes so they would work online again but much worse to Sega the cheats were more compact, which meant I could use more cheats online at the same time.

Nowadays I'm back to my old anti-cheating self though :) But it's been proven time and time again that cheating destroys the games many of us love and in the worse case scenario it destroys the communities which love them too. Cheating should never be done in public servers - period. It should only happen ina private server populated only by a bunch of friends so you can have a private mess about.

My Feedback Thread

asdsignature.jpg

That username has to be ironic.

Oh it is. It originated whilst I was playing Phantasy Star Online for the Dreamcast. Sadly the game was hacked to death and sadder still still I participated in wiping out people's game saves and other childish behaviour. Fortunately now I am no longer a child I have little need for childish things.

...Mine is 8" long and I'm quite content with it. ....

A hacker with an 8" tallywacker. :lolz:

It possible, but is it probable? :scratch:

-----------------------------------------------

LeGIt. Crazy ass Halo 2 hackers. 06-26-2005. Pg#1, Pst #10.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Just do a search for "Deuce" - he was the member that posted the picture of his cock.

Regardless, you're trolling. You don't have an 8 inch cock, although I do believe you're up for other guys coming over to your crib to take naked photos with.

LeGIt

War Room Troll
Just do a search for "Deuce" - he was the member that posted the picture of his cock.

Regardless, you're trolling. You don't have an 8 inch cock, although I do believe you're up for other guys coming over to your crib to take naked photos with.

I guess that is a no deal then? Shame.

Well, this thread certainly has gone places.

There probably isn't many other places it can go either. I bid you adieu for now and I shall perhaps post in some other threads here.

It has certainly been amusing for you as it has been for me too.

See you on the flipside and perhaps in other threads here too. If not, you know where to find me and you're welcome to join me - provided you abide by the site rules or keep your shit to unmoderated.

Regards,

Your friendly neighbourhood negative cunt with a smile

LeGIt

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Let's cut to the chase?

250 cart limit for Last oddesey pinball(doesn't not have to be 50/50 split cost is the same for MVS or AES, $650 each , preorder. If I made it available to all this way how much interest would there truly be?

Just pm me to keep the thread clean. Should keep anyone from devaluating their purchase.

Open to thoughts and suggestions within reality, yeah free sounds great, but imagine tying up a large amount of money in a situation of this nature to not only have for yourself but the chance for others to own and enjoy as well...

Bs aside. PM me to keep the thread clean and privacy in control.

Let's say Someone other home brew or ngdev original projects were made available in similar fashion, would you be interested In these titles in the $450 area.

Similar thoughts on cd (price unestimated) how much interest is be new or currently unavailable titles in this market.

Please provide quality constructive feedback, looking for future neo support and it's possibility based on demand and pricing for all formats. There are items (protos, home brew, self development) out there, how bad does the public really want them?

Thanks,
Tom

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
So, for the few of us who don't give a shit about the drama, and just want to play the games, is this ROM actually out there now?

CrackerMessiah

Fu'un-Ken Master

Mercifully, it appears I missed that. So, along with ClassicMode, there's a "N-G.com We've Shown Our Penises Alumni" group? A-freaking-mazing.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
You are mistaken and I think you'll find I was referred to along with supplementary penis.

merriam-webster.com said:
Definition of SUPPLEMENT

a : something that completes or makes an addition

So, strap on dick?

I am pretty sure when you brag about an 8 inch cock, we are talking about your natural junk. Not black rubber cock add-ons.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
So, strap on dick?

I am pretty sure when you brag about an 8 inch cock, we are talking about your natural junk. Not black rubber cock add-ons.

Not even an 18 inch cock couldn't help that thing get laid.

Status
Not open for further replies.