Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
After reading this thread, I officially feel like FUCKING NERD.

Did I just watch 2 people fight over taking credit for a game neither one of them really developed.

Thank you SNK Playmore, for everything you do for me...

Poor programmer is probably rolling over in his grave right now...

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I'll tell you what mike, post your questions here, as many as you want, and I will answer them for free. I don't know what you would have to complain about, I just saved you 20k.

Not until tonight though, as I am leaving and will not be back for some time.

This tells the whole story right there. You have no idea how stupid you look, do you?

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Reminds me of the little crybaby on atari age that threw a fit cause somebody was re-selling *his* repros on ebay...

...pot...meet kettle

lions3

Igniz's Servent
There are currently 41 users browsing this thread. (22 members and 19 guests)

lions3 Cornerb0y Dampfwalze DarkSaibot grimeka Halfabag Heath hyperneophyt3 Jamie Kim Kaphwan kioku25 Kpj Lee_Rekka leGionellz Moon Jump moonwhistle ObeyMyEgo Paiku Pentarou Razoola T_Smallz yori2004

TonK

Least Valuable Player
The answer was a unicorn. So I'll ask another question later.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Time's up.

There is no way someone would leave 20k on the table, 'because they had to go do something.'

Thank goodness the final nail has been driven into the coffin.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
michael-jackson-popcorn-o.gif

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Time's up.

There is no way someone would leave 20k on the table, 'because they had to go do something.'

Thank goodness the final nail has been driven into the coffin.

You know what, you're right.

Chris prolly bought the ROM from someone.

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
This is fucking amazing, who the fuck would pass up that much money???? Tonk is fucking bitches up right now!!!

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
It does in Harry Potter, and that's proof enough.

Every "animal" in the game is not real it's all mythical creatures to include the final boss who is sort of unveiled in the intro.

I understand you enjoy torturing NGF, but most of us here are for the hobby, so let the rom Rome free. I think you already proved your point personally. There's nothing wrong to share the full rom with those of us that have less. Its an old video game that deserves to be played and I know the masses are ready to play it. Especially if yours is 100% complete.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Every "animal" in the game is not real it's all mythical creatures to include the final boss who is sort of unveiled in the intro.

I understand you enjoy torturing NGF, but most of us here are for the hobby, so let the rom Rome free. I think you already proved your point personally. There's nothing wrong to share the full rom with those of us that have less. Its an old video game that deserves to be played and I know the masses are ready to play it. Especially if yours is 100% complete.

Relax.

I'm not giving Chris or Dion a chance here.

You've waited this long, you can wait a few more days.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Not to be a bitch, but anyone gave a thought about copyright infringement? I mean the IP of Last Odyssey belongs to Monolith, doesn't it :spock:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
A UNICORN is an animal.

--------------------------------------

N.O.A.D.
u·ni·corn /Šy¤n‹kôrn/

*N. 1. a mythical animal typically represented as a horse with a single straight horn projecting from its forehead.

[] a heraldic representation of such an animal, with a twisted horn, a deer's feet, a goat's beard, and a lion's tail.

ORIGIN: Middle English: via Old French from Latin unicornis, from uni- ‘single’ + cornu ‘horn,’ translating Greek monokeräs.

EDIT: UNICORN, on the Wiki.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Too bad TonK didn't put a stipulation on the question: that if either chrisr or Dion got the question wrong, then they'd have to dress up as a UNICORN and post a picture of it in the forum. :D

manicorn2.jpg

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
This is fucking amazing, who the fuck would pass up that much money???? Tonk is fucking bitches up right now!!!

If those bills were printed on an inkjet printer and stamped Chris would have jumped at the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.