Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
I'll be honest. I've heard rumors about people having real KOF2K's - that would be awesome if they came forward.

It'll end NGF once and for all.

Yeah right. It would just be more shit about how there was an exclusive release only to them and that they distributed it under an agreement requiring silence on their part, yadda yadda yadda. Always an excuse.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Yeah right. It would just be more shit about how there was an exclusive release only to them and that they distributed it under an agreement requiring silence on their part, yadda yadda yadda. Always an excuse.

They can't argue with official documents from SNK though.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
DAMN IT, Neo C! Couldn't sit on it for a few more hours?

Now what do we get on Tuesday?!?

Gosh!

Gotta change my alarm and shit...ugh.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Christ dude...

That's really fucked up that I told you that in secrecy.

There you go fellas. Chris fucked it up for everyone.

You said yu would send the files to me so I could make an insert for it for the reveal. No images, no silence!

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
My prediction: pics of NeoTurfMasta making sweet, sweet love to his Neo Hotel unit.

Specineff

n00b

Not to mention a (doctored) video or screenshot of them playing it because supposedly has been available for years to the members of the NGF elite circle.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I love when new kids join and post stuff like how they want to see Mag Lord 2, or something completely unlikely.

it's cute. They're like bunnies.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
So Mike hasn't slept, he's more relaxed now that we're closer. Motherfuckers gonna nap through Tuesday. All for crossed swords 2 mvs rom.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
I don't want to go to bed because once revealed, the topic title will change and spoil the surprise once I come back before reading tonk's actual post

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
TonK I'm interested in this Neo 8-slot....but it seems excessive.

how 'bout a 3 slot?
3slot.jpg

SSS

neo retired
hmmm... neo bomberman will now be a full 4P game?

that's pretty cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.