Not open for further replies.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
We are the wizards that tilt tables!! -- Chris Ray 2012

oh for god sakes Dion

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Puzzle Bobble is nowhere to be found on that list, so should I take this as legal proof you sold me a fake game?

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Chris Ray:

If I have a US KOF 2000 AES release that has no NGF validation sticker, does that mean it is worth more than the ones with the sticker?

One would think it would be a bit of a rarity to have an unfreaked KOF 2000 US release with no stickers.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Chris Ray:

If I have a US KOF 2000 AES release that has no NGF validation sticker, does that mean it is worth more than the ones with the sticker?

One would think it would be a bit of a rarity to have an unfreaked KOF 2000 US release with no stickers.

Does yours have the n g f back box on it? Pics, details please!

My holy grail had always been a non freaked, complete KOF 2000 home rev.

What is the story on your cart?

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
... why the [] lawsuit ? ....

PLAYMORE & SNK Neogeo USA vs. NGF, et all. is a copyright infringement case. Such complaints usually derive from TITLE 17, sec. 501 of the U.S. Code (on Infringement of copyright). (See Generally, TITLE 17--SUBJECT MATTER AND SCOPE OF COPYRIGHT.) Just looking at the injunctions, the basis for the complaint looks like the NGF Freaked Neo-Geo AES Cartridge Stock and the NGF reprinted materials.

See link below:

All cartridges are in stock and ready for immediate delivery. Stock is going fast so don't miss out. Order today.

* AES cartridges that are converted from the Neo arcade version for use on the AES system. These are specialty cartridges for the serious NeoGeoFreak collectors. These high end cartridges have the exact same look as the common released AES cartridges. The NGF cartridges are what makes a collection go from normal to Freak!!

Game titles are available in both English and Japanese for the same price, unless noted. **Game titles that are Japanese only can be delivered with the English inserts upon request at no extra charge.

Wholesale and Distributor inquiries welcomed while supplies last.

-------------------------------------
1. SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION: Neogeo Freaks (Press Release 12/04/2003) (List Of Authentic Games)
2. SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION: Neogeo Freaks (Press Release 11/06/2003) (List Of Authorized Games)
3. STIPULATED PERMANENT INJUNCTION (Filed: 10/14/2003; Decided 10/15/2003)
4. PLAYMORE CORPORATION: Neogeo Freaks (Press Release 01/23/2003) (Raid & Preliminary Injunction)
5. PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION (Filed: 1/15/2003; Decided: 1/17/2003)
6. NGF Neo Geo AES Cartridge Stock (5/16/2001)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
ok, so what? Dion and Chris were prohibited from burning their own games after that. They could only sell what they purchased from SNK.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
It's pretty sad that Chris R and Dion are so polluted by their Vanity.

At the same time we are playing into their hands by even acknowledging them. Even when we 'win' these things we end up looking like a bunch of 12 year olds in the playground.

Time after time I see the same old thing here on neo-geo.com. I think we should put it to rest. How about forgetting NGF and never giving them time, attention or responses again?

Mind you, I suppose we wouldn't have anything else to talk about here anymore?

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Dianabol Dakis & Winstrol Ray, will also be appearing at the Anabolic Steroid Users Convention in 2012, where fans can buy specially brewed "Freak 'Roids" that are guaranteed to JACK YOU UP.

Those who purchase $10,000 or more in "supplements" will be inducted into the special "Freak 'Roid Elite Circle" where special VIP status is given at select Las Vegas area clubs. As another bonus perk, those who make it to the Elite Circle will be given a free Neo Geo AES system and a list of games that the Dynamic Duo have for sale. ***May take 6-8 months to receive games due to how often trips can be made to FedEx Kinkos***

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I'm not 100% sure why everyone insists that Chris Ray took steroids. Nothing about his physique suggests he was so awesome that he must be on some drug. Quit giving the dick hole compliments that are unwarranted.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I'm not 100% sure why everyone insists that Chris Ray took steroids. Nothing about his physique suggests he was so awesome that he must be on some drug. Quit giving the dick hole compliments that are unwarranted.

No Shit! Every pic I've ever seen of either of them isn't impressive. Sure they lift weights, but fuck I could make them look tiny in 3 months at the gym. If they did take 'roids, they were fucking taking 'em wrong. But not everyone can be as genetically gifted as me :buttrock: 6'5 275lbs. Speaking of which its about time to hit the gym again before beach season comes up.

Here's me at a gun range. Getting own'd by a .50 cal smith & wesson

Marek

Banned
I'm not 100% sure why everyone insists that Chris Ray took steroids.

Classic case of guilt by association.

41768_1117039144_5118_n.jpg

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
No Shit! Every pic I've ever seen of either of them isn't impressive. Sure they lift weights, but fuck I could make them look tiny in 3 months at the gym. If they did take 'roids, they were fucking taking 'em wrong. But not everyone can be as genetically gifted as me :buttrock: 6'5 275lbs. Speaking of which its about time to hit the gym again before beach season comes up.

Here's me at a gun range. Getting own'd by a .50 cal smith & wesson

The older pics that float around of dion clearly shows the use of steroids. Looking at his age and size back then I doubt he'd have enough time to work out that much. It screams steroids on all sides.
Chris however was looking pretty natural in those pics, to me anyway.
Like the S&W vid btw.

DangerousK

20 Year Member

He looks like every other broken down, ex-steroid user I've seen.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Look, I hate him just as much as the rest of you, but having lifted for years and years, I'm telling you he isn't anything that can't be done in a very short amount of (drug free) time at the gym. You're complimenting him whether you know it or not. I had a better physique, and didn't even take supplements. Let's get real, people.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Look, I hate him just as much as the rest of you, but having lifted for years and years, I'm telling you he isn't anything that can't be done in a very short amount of (drug free) time at the gym. You're complimenting him whether you know it or not. I had a better physique, and didn't even take supplements. Let's get real, people.

Your sense of humor is really lacking. It's like you can only get jokes if they start in your own head.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
i always get the impression that most people believe it's as simple as injecting steroids and muscles just *poof* show up

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Look, I hate him just as much as the rest of you, but having lifted for years and years, I'm telling you he isn't anything that can't be done in a very short amount of (drug free) time at the gym.

Big tymers bulk up from carrying around cases of freaked carts.

Used it twice, both for newbs who seem to try to cut their teeth on this thread.

Protip: No one gives a fuck what you have to say yet. Nothing you say is funny. And your username is stupid. You're wasting your time in this thread. Talk about gaming for a while and build your stats.

How old are you? (I ask as I get ready for another 3-7 day posting ban)

Pfft.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Hey Tonk, are we looking at about a week until news?

No, a few days actually.

Everything has been confirmed - this shit is gonna blow some of you away.

This isn't stupid new hardware or a proto. This is fucking fantastic. Some will view it differently.

But keep an eye peeled here in the next coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.